It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revisited: Hall of Records

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
why not dig it up anyways?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sargoth
Now Hans you know very well the graffiti that Vyse found is not accepted by everyone. Many think he hoaxed it. I certainly would not equate that misspelled scribble with the elaborate walls of hieroglyphs the Pharaohs would decorate their temples with. It can't be dated and it can't be determined if it's original or restoration.

Only two kinds of people don't accept Vyse's find for what it is: People that stand to gain monetarily (i.e. fringe authors) and ignorant dreamers that are either too lazy to find out for themselves or that have yet to get around to doing so.

I presume you fall into the latter group as I wouldn't accuse you of trying to misinform for profit without knowing for sure whether this was the case.

At any rate, you need to stop making libelous claims without even attempting to ascertain the veracity of such.

Anyone with any curiosity about this matter already knows that many of the hieroglyphs found in the relieving chamber discovered by Vyse are between stones and far enough back that they couldn't have been painted on after the blocks were in place.

Even Graham Hancock has testified to this fact right there on his website.

Regarding whether they can be dated, why do you need them to be? They do mention Khufu. They are not "mispelled." They are written using spellings that, at the time of Vyse's find, were not known to have been in use during the Old Kingdom. This was the original source for a handful of archaeologists' claims that Vyse forged them (at the time, the writings between rocks had not been discovered.) Subsequently, similar spellings were discovered in several other writings dating to that period.

Don't you think the Pharaohs, who thought of themselves as gods would want to take credit for the most magnificent structures ever built on earth. Of course they would. Their writing would be all over it. But it isn't. That's mighty solid evidence, proof in my opinion that the Pharaohs didn't build the ones without hieroglyphs originally.

Only a mind empty of fact would assume that this is "mighty solid evidence."

Please cite, and link to, other fourth dynasty structures that have the Pharoah's writings "all over" them.

They just repaired them and maybe modified them in some way.

Right. They removed the huge stones that Vyse had to dynamite to get into the relieving chamber (btw, do you know what a "relieving chamber" is?,) wrote graffitti on the stones therein that refers to the work gangs that built the pyramids (one of which was called "The Friends of Khufu Gang," another was "The Drunks of Menkaura Gang,") then carefully somehow replaced the stones that sealed the chamber and quietly left, without putting any of the Pharoah's "writing all over" any of the rest of the pyramid.

Oh, but pardon me. I didn't notice that you had sourced your claim through youtube.

Of course, if it's on youtube, then it simply must be true.

Harte

[edit on 10/14/2009 by Harte]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Harte, let's say hypothetically the Vyse scribble isn't hoaxed. You still can't prove if it is original or restoration. In the article below it says Khufu admits he only restored or modified the pyramids. Read it and weep Harte.

From the article
"Actually, we have the testament of Pharaoh Khufu himself that he only did repair work on the Great Pyramid. The Inventory Stele, found in 1857 by Auguste Mariette just to the east of the Pyramid, dates to about 1500 B.C., but according to Maspero and other experts, shows evidence of having been copied from a far older stele contemporaneous with the Fourth Dynasty. In the Stele, Khufu himself tells of his discoveries made while clearing away the sands from the Pyramid and Sphinx. He dedicated the account to Isis, who he called the "Mistress of the Western Mountain," "Mistress of the Pyramid," and identified the Pyramid itself as the "House of Isis."

The Stele describes how Pharaoh Khufu, "gave to her (Isis) an offering anew, and he built again (to restore, renovate, reconstruct) her temple of stone." From there, the Pharaoh inspected the Sphinx, according to the text, and related the story of how in his time both the monument and a nearby sycamore tree had been struck by lightning. The bolt had knocked off part of the headdress of the Sphinx, which Khufu carefully restored. Egyptologist Selim Hassan, who dug out the Sphinx from the surrounding sands in the 1930's, observed there is indeed evidence that portions of the Sphinx were damaged by lightning, and the mark of ancient repairs is very apparent. Also, he noted, sycamore trees once grew to the south of the monument, which had been dated to a great age.

The Stele then ends with the story of how Khufu built small pyramids for himself and his daughters, wife and family, next to the Great Pyramid. Today, the ruins of three small pyramids are indeed situated on the east side of the monument. Archaeologists have found independent evidence that the southernmost of the three small pyramids flanking the Great Pyramid was in fact dedicated to Henutsen, a wife of Khufu. Everything in the inscription thus matches the known facts. If these facts can be believed as true, then the additional information that Khufu was only a restorer of the Great Pyramid and not its builder, must also be treated as historically true."

ANCIENT LEGENDS AND MODERN RESEARCH CONFIRM EACH OTHER

When we look at mythic history for the story of the origins of the Great Pyramid, we discover that the monument was not attributed to any Pharaoh, but was the product of the genius and higher learning of the Gods of Old. Time and time again, from the Roman Marcellinus to the Coptic Al Masudi and the Arab Ibn Abd Alhokim, the recounters of the ancient legends tell how the Pyramid was built to preserve the knowledge of a magnificent civilization from destruction by a Flood, and that it was this Flood which brought the Age of the Gods to its tragic end. The various Chronologies of Legendary Rulers place a minimum date for the Age of the Gods as circa 10,000 B.C. This is the time frame Plato, in his Timaeus and Critias, ascribed the destruction of Atlantis. And it is also this date, as can be proven in modern scientific studies, which was highlighted by major climatic, geologic and geomagnetic disturbances, accompanied by massive paleo-biological extinctions in the planet, marking the division point between the Ice Age and the Present Era.

In Egypt, geologists examining the fossil record have found that the combined effect of melting glaciers in the Mountains of the Moon, plus a sharp rise in precipitation levels in Central Africa, caused the Nile river circa 10,000 B.C. to swell in size a thousandfold, eroding away cliff walls miles from its present banks, and washing out its entire valley throughout the length of Egypt. At the same time, as the Mediterranean Sea began to fill and rise due to higher ocean levels from melting northern glaciers, its waters for a brief period also flooded the lower Nile valley. These, geologists are certain, are the last major flood events in Egypt’s fossil history, before the sea retreated and the Nile settled down to today’s relatively peaceful, winding flow. Yet, knowing this, geologists are hard pressed to explain why there existed a fourteen-foot layer of silt sediment around the base of the Pyramid, a layer which also contained many seashells, and the fossil of a sea cow, all of which were dated by radiocarbon methods to 11,600 B.P. (Before Present) plus or minus 300 years.

Legends and records likewise speak of the fact that, before the Arabs removed the Pyramid’s outer casing stones, one could see water marks on the stones halfway up the Pyramid’s height, in about the 240-foot level, which would be 400 feet above the present Nile level. The medieval Arab historian Al Biruni, writing in his treatise The Chronology of Ancient Nations, noted: "The Persians and the great mass of Magians relate that the inhabitants of the west, when they were warned by their sages, constructed buildings of the King and the Giza Pyramids. The traces of the water of the Deluge and the effects of the waves are still visible on these pyramids halfway up, above which the water did not rise." Add to this the observation made when the Pyramid was first opened, that incrustations of salt an inch thick were found inside. Most of this salt is natural exudation from the chambered rock wall, but chemical analysis also shows some of the salt has a mineral content consistent with salt from the sea. Thus, during the prehistoric Flood, when waters surrounded the Great Pyramid, the known and unknown entrances leaked, allowing seawater into the interior, which later evaporated and left the salts behind. The locations where the salts are found are consistent with the monument having been submerged half-way up its height.

If the floodings of 10,000 B.C. were the last major catastrophic water events in Egypt, and the Pyramid exhibits signs of having been subjected to them, it means the Pyramid must date from a period before the flooding occurred.

Though most Egyptologists today have yet to accept such a necessary "radical" revision of their dating of the Pyramid, there have been other discoveries that have forced them to at least realize that their preconceived theories of any early Dynastic age for the structure is no longer tenable.

YouTube is Fantastic BTW !!!

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Sargoth]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
To finish up the article.

In 1983 and 1984, prehistorian Robert J. Wenke from the University of Washington, and president of the American Research Center in Egypt, was given permission to collect mortar samples from various ancient construction sites, including the Great Pyramid and the Sphinx Temple. The mortar contained particles of charcoal, insect matter, pollen, and other organic materials which could be subjected for carbon-14 dating analysis. Using two different radiocarbon dating laboratories—the Institute for the Study of Man at Southern Methodist University, and the Institute of Medium Energy Physics in Zurich—the samples revealed a number of curiosities. For the Great Pyramid samples, the tests performed at the two labs initially gave very different clusterings of dates, off by several thousands of years. When certain "adjustments" in the data were applied, the resulting time frame narrowed to 3100 B.C. to 2850 B.C.—which is still 400 years earlier than when most Egyptologists believe the Great Pyramid was built. Even more anomalous, the dates obtained from mortar used near the top of the Pyramid were a thousand years older than those obtained from mortar nearer the Pyramid base. The researchers, if they were to fully believe these findings, would have to propose that the Pyramid had somehow been built from the top down.

What makes the datings further unacceptable is that all of them were taken from areas of previously exposed surfaces. We know from such sources as the Inventory Stele that the Giza monuments were time and time again subjected to many reconstructions and repair work, inside and out. Therefore the radiocarbon dates can only give us clues as to when the time frame was for the repair work, not the actual construction of the Great Pyramid. If the dates are to be believed at all, they at least tell us that reconstruction work was done on the monument in a time period long before the "accepted" building was done, which means the Pyramid itself must be from an even earlier period, farther distant in the past.

www.atlantisrising.com...

It just makes no sense that the Pharaohs, who were some of the most egotistical people who ever lived, would not write about, and take credit for one of the wonders of the world, if they had built it. They Didn't

If you want to know the real reason for the relieving chambers, look in D. Melchizedek's books on "The Flower Of Life".

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Sargoth]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
First of all Sargoth that story about the Earth having two moons and all that stuff sounds like something out of a sci-fi movie and is just totally ridiculus. Maybe why the earth has so many impact craters is from when the earth was newly formed billions of years ago before there was any water on the surface.
Second everything I have heard and researched points to the fact that Egyptian civilization started around 4,000 B.C. and that they did build their build pyramids. For what purpose I do not know. How they did it I'm not entirely sure but give human ingenuitey some credit.
From what I've come across in "MY" research from everything about Atlantis to Lemuria, the Lost continent of Mu, ancient Egypt, Easter Island. Humans believe it or not started out being extremely intelligent. Now I'm gonna mix science with Religion (or God) something only Sir Issacc Newton has done to my knowledge, as far as famous scientists go. That life sometime after the Garden of Eden started in a few places across the planet and the area with the highest population would be Atlantis. The Atlanteans were very intelligent masons and architects designing and creating buildings of great importance out of a rare reddish ore called "Orichalcum". They also adorned many buildings with gold and copper and even tin. They had all types of technology that rivals what we have to today, like advanced mediciene, flying or hovering vehicles, and they had a navy bigger and more advanced they any other on the planet . They had mapped most of the world the way it was back then and had contacts with other civilizations all the earth, they even traded with most of them. Which is what I think how they met the Egyptians and led them to trust them enough to hide a history of their civilization.
I do believe that is a "Hall of Records" either beneath or near the Sphinx.
The Sphinx is the oldest structure in Egypt surpassing the Pyramids by thousands of years. The only way it could of had sycamore trees and been struck by lightening is when the sahara desert wasn't a desert yet it a lush fertile jungle. There is evidence that Sphinx has suffered extensive water damage suggesting that the area was flooded more that 5,000 years ago.
There is also evidence that the Sphinx was created with a Lions head given the proportions of the body it doesnt match with the human head. The theory is that somewhere down the line a Pharoah decided he wanted his face on their instead.
My conclusion is that God through inspiration or otherwise taught the Atlanteans how to build buildings among other things and thus taught the Egyptians how to build things, not extra terrestrial astronauts or anything else. I see it that humans were giving great gifts by God on how to build things and after humans got to cocky and started abusing their gifts God punished them and took away that knowledge until man was ready for it again. Therefore if you look it at the human race has actually gotten dumber through the millenia losing knowledge they once because of the wicked things they did.

Now this is a lot to take in but its alot more belivable then story about moons and stuff. Just read it think it through and decide for yourself.
I've all my research through books and the history channel, Nat Geo channle, The learning channel, which are a hell of alot better and way more reliable than "You Tube".

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
[edit on 15-10-2009 by Sargoth]

link   

link   
We aren't that far apart in our beliefs. I watch all those channels as well. I emplore you to check out Sheldan Nidle's "Your First Contact" you won't be disappointed.

Don't know how I got the triple post.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Harte, let's say hypothetically the Vyse scribble isn't hoaxed. You still can't prove if it is original or restoration. In the article below it says Khufu admits he only restored or modified the pyramids. Read it and weep Harte.

So true. I'm a math teacher Sargoth. I know that I can't even prove the existence of any pyramid, much less whether Khufu (assuming he existed) built it - assuming I exist.

So you could be right. I mean we have two choices here:

1) the Egyptians built the Great Pyramid, leaving quarry marks and graffitti on the stones as they placed them

or

2) the Egyptians, in the process of restoration, disassembled the Great pyramid, painted up several of the blocks with their gang names and quarry instructions, then re-assembled the Great Pyramid ensuring that no graffitti showed in any exposed chamber.

But it seems to me that the former makes far more sense than the latter. And, in either case, the Egyptians had to assemble the pyramid.

Harte

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Sorry Sargoth I don't believe in aliens the same way you do. If you would like to discuss it further start a new thread or something.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Just so we can clear this matter up, the reason there is "graffiti" in the great pyramid or others is because they marked the stones with a certain color or a picture of an animal so they could tell where to put that certain peice when building the pyramid. They had it all planned out very well.
The reason for the gang names was not for vandalism but more as a badge of honor. There were so many people working to build the pyramids, some slaves but most were not. They loved their Pharoah and their country so they all banded together to help build this gigantic monument to show their love and devotion. The people were broken down into groups varying in number depending on their involvement with building the pyramid. Most were 12-15 or so and were called work gangs and to have a little fun plus get the job done faster they would compete with other work gangs as to who can finish their part of the pyramid first and thus write down who built a certain part of the pyramid. Pretty much saying we're the best, we get the job done quickly and accurately.
Any other Questions?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
That may be the case Deminspeed, But remember that the graffiti is only in 1-2 places. The only chambers Vyse was in. It may have been made in Khufu's time, but as I've now proven, it's restoration.
What I don't understand is how Harte can still question and doubt. I finally find the proof and still the orthodox guys just can't admit when they are wrong. I notice Hans and Kandinski have disappeared. I wish you orthodox guys would have the character to admit it when you lose an argument.
I don't believe aliens built the pyramids, I have said over and over that Thoth designed the major high quality Giza pyramids. I'm not sure how he did it but I don't think it took 20 yrs. I think Cayce's 100 yrs. is more likely. According to D. Melchizedek, when Thoth finished Giza, he went elsewhere to start on other structures. I don't know if Thoth built all the pyramids to reflect the constellations, as shown on Wayne Herschel's site and book, or if that was done much later by others.

thehiddenrecords.com... (Herschel's site)

[edit on 16-10-2009 by Sargoth]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Patrick and Gino have established the exact location of the famous labyrinth built by the ancient Egyptians. This temple is probably the largest man-made monument ever constructed and is reputed to contain a wealth of information and astronomical knowledge of the Old Egyptians. The authors prove their points with extensive scientific and archeological research. The excavation of this time-capsule will have enormous archeological and historical implications... In September 1996, I first read about the labyrinth in a French translation of "The Book of the Dead". The author, Albert Slosman, had deciphered old manuscripts in which he had read that the Egyptians had built an enormous building. This is also where the biggest treasures of all times would be. The Greek Historiographer Herodotus was amazed when he saw the huge labyrinth in the fifth century before Christ. It was the administrative and astronomical center of Egypt, had 2 floors, 3000 rooms and probably a diameter of more than a kilometer. For centuries, scientists and adventurers have searched for the labyrinth without success. But with his knowledge of astronomy, Gino discovered a correlation between the Milky Way and the Nile. He immediately saw that the temple of Dendera had to correspond with the star Deneb in the constellation Cygnus. One of the turns in the Nile in the area of Dendera even corresponds exactly with the Milky Way. He further postulated that the labyrinth had to have a heavenly counterpart: no doubt these were the Hyades because they formed a labyrinth of stars. Going from the pyramids that symbolize Orion, the labyrinth then had to be located in Hawara. To our amazement the labyrinth had been discovered on the location we had indicated! The excavations had been done 160 years previous by a German called Lepsius. He claimed the labyrinth was like a collapsed ruin.

www.howtosurvive2012.com...

The World Cataclysm in 2012 is the title of a book written by Belgian author Patrick Geryl in 2005 - and the title tells it just like he sees it. Patrick's opinion is so cut-and-dried - and quite devoid of hope - that he was interviewed in conjunction with the upcoming Sony Pictures movie, 2012, due to be released worldwide next month. The interview presents important information, including the announcement by Patrick Geryl that he and his associate Gino Ratinckx have discovered the location of The Labyrinth written about in detail by Herodotus, the famous Greek scholar known as The Father of History. Geryl is convinced that within the Labyrinth will be confirmation of his theories. He tells us that NBC will announce this discovery sometime in November... and Geryl has been interviewed in connection to this as well. Herodotus, who lived in the 5th century BC, wrote: ...As a token of their unanimity they decided to leave a memorial and that led to the building of the labyrinth, which is situated not far from the southern bank of the Moiris lake, in the neighborhood of a place called Crocodilopolis. I have been there and it is beyond all description. If you would make a survey of all city walls and public buildings in Greece, you will see that all together they did not ask so much effort nor money as this labyrinth...

www.projectcamelot.org...

Titre du document / Document title New light on the Egyptian labyrinth: Evidence from a survey at Hawara = Nouveau regard sur le labyrinthe égyptien : témoignage d'une prospection à Hawara Auteur(s) / Author(s) UYTTERHOEVEN Inge ; BLOM-BÖER Ingrid ; Résumé / Abstract Hawara in the Fayum is known to be the site of the Egyptian Labyrinth. Only scanty remains are left of this temple which was part of the pyramid complex of Amenemhat III. Despite drastic interventions such as the construction of a canal and numerous scientific as well as illicit excavations, new evidence on the Labyrinth was found during a survey by the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (Belgium) in March 2000. Two Middle Kingdom sculptures that probably can be identified as statues mentioned by Lepsius in 1843 have been located in the western sector of the Labyrinth. A group statue possibly representing Amenemhat III both as a Fayum god and as a king, and a mummiform statue of the deified pharaoh fit within the sculptural programme of the temple of Amenemhat. Revue / Journal Title Journal of Egyptian archaeology ISSN 0307-5133 CODEN JEGAAN Source / Source 2002, vol. 88, pp. 111-120 [10 page(s) (article)]

cat.inist.fr...

Must see video about the recently found legendary Labyrinth of Egypt. Could this be the most important discovery in human history?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I have never heard that the Egyptian god "Thoth" created the pyramids. I have read that the great pyramid was designed by a genius of an architect called Imhotep. As far the other pyramids I dont know who designed and built those but it was Imhotep who took the step pyramid of Djoser idea and made a true pyramid.
Now the theory goes and if the math is correct that if the pyramids were in built in 20 years or so they would of had to quarry and place one of those stones weighing around 50 tons or more every 9 seconds. Now anyone will tell you thats impossible which makes how the did it even more of a mystery.
Sargoth where did you get the information proving that pyramids were restored by Khufu and it was khufu himself that put the graffitti in those two spots in the great pyramid, that is the two spots that they found, other spots maybe on a side of those stones that they cant see who knows.
Sargoth I get idea that you believe in extra terrestrial quite seriously by your talk about this sheldan nidle and his theories.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Demonspeedn, I didn't say Khufu himself placed the graffiti. It was most likely a workman in Khufu time, if it's genuine.

Read this article. It explains a lot about Thoth/Hermes/Enoch. The other sources on Thoth are the books "The Ancient Secret Of The Flower Of Life 1&2 "by Drunvalo Melchizedek Incredible amount of Egyptian secrets in those books. Call your local book stores, you can see them without buying.

www.bethcoleman.net...
www.amazon.com...

I do believe in ETs. But I don't think they built the Pyramids. I think Thoth built the 3 Giza ones and the underground things, but I'm not sure what other ones in Egypt he built and I'm sure the pharaohs added stuff but I don't know what. I'm sure Imhotep built many pyramids but I don't know which ones.
I found the article proving Khufu restored the Great Pyramid on Google.

thehiddenrecords.com...
www.amazon.com...

This article gives an idea of Sheldan Nidle's info.
www.luisprada.com...
www.paoweb.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Edited to add...ah I've come into this debate a bit late. Harte has been doing an admiral job here. A few comments added to the bottom

Now Hans you know very well the graffiti that Vyse found is not accepted by everyone.

Hans: LOL so list the scientists who believe it?

Many think he hoaxed it.

Hans: Not anyone who knows anything about it, it’s more a fringe legend now and completely debunked

I certainly would not equate that misspelled scribble with the elaborate walls of hieroglyphs the Pharaohs would decorate their temples with.

Hans: The rough markings of the workmen would tend to gain more credence actually – as to why would they fake it? It can't be dated and it can't be determined if it's original or restoration.

Hans: Ah you think somebody went into the heart of the pyramids, disassembled then put it back together? That would be more difficult that building it.

So it's not solid evidence.

Hans: Sorry Sargoth but it is.

Let's use some common sense. Don't you think the Pharaohs, who thought of themselves as gods would want to take credit for the most magnificent structures ever built on earth. Of course they would.

Hans: Peoples who have moved into areas where previous people have built large structure and invariably assigned their construction to the gods – not to themselves.

Their writing would be all over it. But it isn't.

Care to point to a pyramid in Egypt that has :hieroglyphs all over it? Are you claiming that all the pyramids in Egypt were built by Atlanteans?

That's mighty solid evidence,

Hans: Ah no Sargoth that isn’t evidence its an observation

proof in my opinion that the Pharaohs didn't build the ones without hieroglyphs originally.

Hans: Care to point to a mastaba that has carvings on the outside? As noted the pyramids probably had wooden panels in the inside.

They just repaired them and maybe modified them in some way. The Sphinx's head has certainly been re-carved. The weathering of the Sphinx enclosure while still being debated has been pushed back way before Khufu.

Hans: Discussion of the Sphinx is still not decided, the age of the Sphinx enclosure doesn’t directly effect the age of the pyramids. How do you deal with carbon 14 dates and the lack of any of evidence of anyone else being on the plateau?

Sargoth there were two C-14 dating expeditions, you seem to have used only the first. The second was more expansive and got a better average you may wish to look at that.

Sargoth what was found in the rubble from the pyramids that was placed into a wadi near by?

You may also want to review the information dug up at the workers village, ie the guys who built the pyramids. Now the question comes up. If the Egyptian left such an easily recognized mess from NOT buildding the pyramids where is all the mess from the guys who did?

That is the wonderful question.

[edit on 16/10/09 by Hanslune]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Hans your problem is your too lazy to read. If you look back on this page, you'll see I found and article that proves Khufu only restored the Great Pyramid.

This is a small portion of the article below which ends all doubt. Be sure to read all of it if you dare.

Actually, we have the testament of Pharaoh Khufu himself that he only did repair work on the Great Pyramid. The Inventory Stele, found in 1857 by Auguste Mariette just to the east of the Pyramid, dates to about 1500 B.C., but according to Maspero and other experts, shows evidence of having been copied from a far older stele contemporaneous with the Fourth Dynasty. In the Stele, Khufu himself tells of his discoveries made while clearing away the sands from the Pyramid and Sphinx. He dedicated the account to Isis, who he called the "Mistress of the Western Mountain," "Mistress of the Pyramid," and identified the Pyramid itself as the "House of Isis."

The Stele describes how Pharaoh Khufu, "gave to her (Isis) an offering anew, and he built again (to restore, renovate, reconstruct) her temple of stone." From there, the Pharaoh inspected the Sphinx, according to the text, and related the story of how in his time both the monument and a nearby sycamore tree had been struck by lightning. The bolt had knocked off part of the headdress of the Sphinx, which Khufu carefully restored. Egyptologist Selim Hassan, who dug out the Sphinx from the surrounding sands in the 1930's, observed there is indeed evidence that portions of the Sphinx were damaged by lightning, and the mark of ancient repairs is very apparent. Also, he noted, sycamore trees once grew to the south of the monument, which had been dated to a great age.

The Stele then ends with the story of how Khufu built small pyramids for himself and his daughters, wife and family, next to the Great Pyramid. Today, the ruins of three small pyramids are indeed situated on the east side of the monument. Archaeologists have found independent evidence that the southernmost of the three small pyramids flanking the Great Pyramid was in fact dedicated to Henutsen, a wife of Khufu. Everything in the inscription thus matches the known facts. If these facts can be believed as true, then the additional information that Khufu was only a restorer of the Great Pyramid and not its builder, must also be treated as historically true

www.atlantisrising.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Howdy Sargoth

I answered your poorly researched stele comment in the other thread. Where possible you might want to avoid duplicating posts in similar threads.

Did you think about that question? If we can easily find evidence of the Egyptian having built the pyramids why cann't we find evidence of the guys you think built it? Building a pyramid takes a lot of time, materials and support-yet these other guys left no trace while the Egyptian left what is essentially a plateau and wadi full of Egyptian material from the 4th dynasty all over the place......puzzling isn't it.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Sargoth I have gone over the links you have previously put and have come to the conclusion that your are probably right about us thinking along the same lines but we do differ on a couple things.
First after reading that one article about the "Chambers of the Deep" I found that most of the information is correct to my knowledge but a couple things. I have found no solid proof that Enoch had built the pyramids let alone having anything to do with them at all. Enoch only built the original city of Zion or more commonly know as the city of Enoch which was taken along with its all its inhabitants up into heaven by God himself.
As far as Thoth, Hermes, Quetzequatal, Vericucha go, they may or may not have existed you cant prove either way. Quetzequatal and Vericucha I have read about before and the way they were described sounded an awful lot like God, tall white man with white hair and long white beard.
For the Greek and Egyptian gods who knows, I've read in my research that the Greeks gods where Kings and Queens and various other Royalty of Atlantis.
I totally agree with the the pyramids and structures in Egypt being lined up exactly with star constellations and stuff. Another this the pyramids in central and south america and India are built almost exactly the same.
The base of all the pyramids are equal to each other, now how would these different cultures being separarted by thousands of miles of not only land but water too have the same basic knowledge of how to build these structures. It's not just a coincidence, they were all taught by the same civilization and my theory is that it was Atlantis.
Now with Sheldan Nidle and his strange views are terribly missguided but he's got the right idea about some things and not the E.T.'s coming to this planet and helping us out with world issue's. E.T.'s do exist no doubt God created worlds without number spread all throughout the Universe but to have one visit another is not possible when we are all created in God's likeness and Image. For us to get anywhere in our galaxy we would to be traveling at such a high velocity a fraile human bodies would not be able to take it. We would have to be beings of light or gelatin with no bones to make it safely. Otherwise at our current rate of speed and technology it would take hundreds of years or maybe even thousands of years to visit the nearest star system.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join