It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German soldiers to receive SPECIAL swine flu vaccine

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by kid_of_3NKi

Originally posted by themamayada
One thing to realize if you have never served in the military... depending upon the country you are in, you may have already had a cocktail of vaccines jabbed into you in the past year, including: measles, mumps, rubella, diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, typhoid, rabies, j. encephalitis, polio, regular influenza. Some have had to take a smallpox and anthrax vaccine. On top of that, some need to take antimalarial drugs.

Now, talk about thimerosol / squalene / aluminum / other-vaccine-adjuvants overload. And some of those are VERY nasty vaccines with very nasty side-effects.

So if you were a military chief, wouldn't you want your soldiers to have a bit of a milder version of the swine flu vaccine?

Yes, as a military chief i would want my soldiers to have a milder version of the swine flu, and as father of 2 children i would want my kids to have a mild and 'clean' version of the swine flu too (if at all!).
What you and some others say about soldiers, that they're qualified to receive milder version of the swine flu vax because they get lots of other vaccines as well, same you can say about many other citizens, especialy children! Did you ever look into a regular school kid's shot record, how much crap for all kind of diceases some kids get shot into their veins especialy during the first few years of their lifes?

The general american public can probably handle a bit of ick in the regular swine flu vaccine with no problem. That's what your liver and kidneys are for - to filter out the crap. You put more poison in your body during one night of alcoholic festivities than you do in 10 vaccines. But a solider who already has 900% times the same amount of ick from other vaccines probably shouldn't be exposed to that much more.

Oh yeah? I don't smoke and never did, i drink rarely and little and i try to eat healthy. IMO every little bit of poison is too much poison.

And think about it, if the government or PTB were trying to poison you, they aren't going to do it in the most obvious way (vaccines). They'll put it in your cereals, or your milk, or your alcohol, or your cigarettes, or something that every American consumes.

Oh they do that already! Everyone (incl. the gov) knows how unhealthy cigarettes are, yet they are legal. And do a little google research on fluoride contamination of drinking water, you might be surprised

I personally will not get the swine flu, not because of the additives, but because I'd rather take my chances and have my body's natural antibodies protect me - for life.

Great! Fully agree on that one

Ko3

Well, how many kids have these DISEASES? Cause I'm pretty sure that means they're working.
e_e

What point were you trying to make about not smoking?
The body is incredibly adaptable. That's what immunology is all about.

Yeah.
You can choose to not smoke.
You can choose to not eat McDonalds.
There are a lot of things that you can choose not to do.
It's up to you, not them.

As for the whole "fighting off something naturally", IT'S STILL NATURAL. Your body is STILL doing the same thing it would do otherwise, only better.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by euleberlin
btw, the government gets the good vaccine too:
www.heute.de...

That speaks against the argumentation of those who say the soldiers receive the mild adjuvant- and mercury-free vax in order not to overload them with all kind of heavy vaccines.
Did the government choose to get the "clean" vaccine for the same reason? Certainly not, they just choosed it because its cleaner and thus better than the low-class crap!
Elitist class mentality of it's best!

Ko3

Its "chose".
And it would be "Elitist class mentalist AT its best." (Capitalized for accentuation)

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Titus7

Sorry, English isn't my mother tongue. Thanks for correction, i'll try to remember that for the next time

Ko3

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
sorry non thread related but more as a question really, how does a person get this new flu? could it not be simply enough the normal flu? but rather the common flu could have, how should i put this expended into something of as a new form of a virus?

the more i hear in canada or in amercia the local news networks have been pushing extremely hard on selling the people about vaccine.

For one local news example for toronto is CP24, LeDrew Live whom had 2 doctors on his show and out of no where he said (get vaccinated!!!) not in a friendly spoken matter and also had claimed that he would get his entire family vaccinated, the only thing he said didn't say which vaccine.

Most of your local news anchors had or have ties with the military or in a other form..

Remember this thing started in mexico and likely a sick person
is walking around shacking hands or sneezing on people to make them have it, and also how come eupore had a few tiny outbreaks?

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

My local anchors have no ties to the military at all...

The first out break happened in Mexico.

And so? Radio personalities do random things. I was listening to LoveLine last night with Dr.Drew and he or his guest would make random jokes or there would be a silly voice over that played.
It's just how radio works.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greg House
Did any of you see the "in addition to"section on that website?

Here's the fourth paragraph:

In addition, there is evidence that there will be nanochips in the vaccines which store health insurance information and are linked to a WHO/UN supercomputer, allowing the WHO/UN to track the population.

Here's the link again:

www.theflucase.com...:german-protests-over-toxic-swine-flu-jab-grow-after-army-rejects-it-as-too -risky-&catid=41:highlighted-news&Itemid=105〈=en

Oooh. Population tracking. Zomg.
e_e
Who even cares?
I'm sitting at my home right now, on the internet. If they want to know that, they can know all they want.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

reply to post by Titus7

Sorry, English isn't my mother tongue. Thanks for correction, i'll try to remember that for the next time

Ko3

Just bein' helpful.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join