It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German soldiers to receive SPECIAL swine flu vaccine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by themamayada
reply to post by kid_of_3NKi

I live 25 minutes from the vaccine manufacturer that produced one of the first swine flu vaccines. I live 5 minutes from their distribution center. Believe me, I know.

Ok i believe you that you know, but would you mind telling us WHAT exactly do you know about the differences in costs producing a vaccine with potentially dangerous ingredients and one without? I'm seriously interested to find out, thx.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
This is how i'll be sold to the sheep.

The army and Government (I suspect theirs will be different from the army's) are getting different vaccines because it's not good to put all eggs in one basket. If the one for the masses fails (which it will) at least the chain of government will be standing as the vaccine they took was more effective.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by Britman]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Quick! Everyone join the German Army!

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Does the special vaccine kill you or just make you go crazy?

Can I choose to take that one?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Here's an article about that in english

..and another one

Ko3

[edit on 12-10-2009 by kid_of_3NKi]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Certainly a peculiar move...

I wonder what actual justification can be used for giving 2 different types of this vaccine...I am not a subscriber to the infinate speculation of the swine flu conspiracy, but this does put a question mark over my head.

Well, I am not getting the vaccine overall personally, mostly because its not deadly moreso than your typical flu virus, and they haven't done enough testing on it to my satisfaction (like any software, the first few versions tend to be bugged and nobody wants to be a beta tester in such things unless they are going to die without trying it)

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I rarely post here, only when on occasions when people seem to leave all logic aside.

The reason that people say that the vaccines are dangerous are because of all the additves within them. The additives are needed to keep the vaccine fresh once it has been made so it will have a longer shelf life, due to so many people needing to be vaccinated.

The German Gov feel that the additives may be harmful but due to the relitivly small amount of people that need vaccinated they are willing to have the additives removed because they will be able to give the vaccine to their soldiers in a short time period not needing the longer shelf life.

Also who knows what type of millatary medication these soldiers have recieved in the past?

Now this may not be a direct truth but seems the most logical explanation. Any body else here who has not already been hit with the worry stick and can still think logical please back me up here.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kid_of_3NKi
Here's an article about that in english

..and another one

Ko3

[edit on 12-10-2009 by kid_of_3NKi]

I had to look this up, from your link, so here's the definition of Adjuvant:
In immunology, an adjuvant is an agent that may stimulate the immune system and increase the response to a vaccine, without having any specific antigenic effect in itself.[1] The word “adjuvant” comes from the Latin word adjuvare, meaning to help or aid.

Thanks for the links!

[edit on 12-10-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
One thing to realize if you have never served in the military... depending upon the country you are in, you may have already had a cocktail of vaccines jabbed into you in the past year, including: measles, mumps, rubella, diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, typhoid, rabies, j. encephalitis, polio, regular influenza. Some have had to take a smallpox and anthrax vaccine. On top of that, some need to take antimalarial drugs.

Now, talk about thimerosol / squalene / aluminum / other-vaccine-adjuvants overload. And some of those are VERY nasty vaccines with very nasty side-effects.

So if you were a military chief, wouldn't you want your soldiers to have a bit of a milder version of the swine flu vaccine?

The general american public can probably handle a bit of ick in the regular swine flu vaccine with no problem. That's what your liver and kidneys are for - to filter out the crap. You put more poison in your body during one night of alcoholic festivities than you do in 10 vaccines. But a solider who already has 900% times the same amount of ick from other vaccines probably shouldn't be exposed to that much more.

And think about it, if the government or PTB were trying to poison you, they aren't going to do it in the most obvious way (vaccines). They'll put it in your cereals, or your milk, or your alcohol, or your cigarettes, or something that every American consumes.

I personally will not get the swine flu, not because of the additives, but because I'd rather take my chances and have my body's natural antibodies protect me - for life.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by theukman
I rarely post here, only when on occasions when people seem to leave all logic aside.

The reason that people say that the vaccines are dangerous are because of all the additves within them. The additives are needed to keep the vaccine fresh once it has been made so it will have a longer shelf life, due to so many people needing to be vaccinated.

The German Gov feel that the additives may be harmful but due to the relitivly small amount of people that need vaccinated they are willing to have the additives removed because they will be able to give the vaccine to their soldiers in a short time period not needing the longer shelf life.

Also who knows what type of millatary medication these soldiers have recieved in the past?

Now this may not be a direct truth but seems the most logical explanation. Any body else here who has not already been hit with the worry stick and can still think logical please back me up here.

You should maybe know a little more what professionals are saying before you talk about logic and worry, specially if your non-professional view is the "most logical explanation."

Barbara Loe Fisher of the NVIC, National Vaccine Information Center, a non-profit vaccine watchdog group, has been working with government vaccines for 30 years. Here’s what she feels about the vaccine: “federal legislation gave immunity to the vaccine manufacturers to fasttrack this swine flu vaccine and potentially to add unlicensed components that they've wanted to get licensed for many years now... some have been shown in animals to cause auto-immunity” [CBSNews, August 12, 2009]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by notreallyalive

Originally posted by theukman

You should maybe know a little more what professionals are saying before you talk about logic and worry, specially if your non-professional view is the "most logical explanation."

Barbara Loe Fisher of the NVIC, National Vaccine Information Center, a non-profit vaccine watchdog group, has been working with government vaccines for 30 years. Here’s what she feels about the vaccine: “federal legislation gave immunity to the vaccine manufacturers to fasttrack this swine flu vaccine and potentially to add unlicensed components that they've wanted to get licensed for many years now... some have been shown in animals to cause auto-immunity” [CBSNews, August 12, 2009]

For someone quick enough to flame you must not have read the whole of my post, I did not say the vaccines were not dangerous, I said that the view was they were dangerous because of additives, how is it not logical to think that the German gov will remove the additives because of this issue? I also noted that the German Army may have been given God Knows what other medication, hinting that this may also be the reason why they had the additives removed, backed up by a poster not far below my original post.

As you can see my join date I have seen things like this come and go at ATS I lost my original account from the humble begginings when this was just a basic message board. So yes I can see that people get all hyped up and worried when something like this comes along. I dont think people worrying is bad, it can keep people safe. But worrying to the point of not thinking logical and adding post such as "the government will have no vaccine the millatery a not so bad vaccine and the general population will get 1 that is not tested and will kill everyone" in my eyes is slightly overkill.

There may be some conspiracies in life but not everything is a conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by scubagravy
yeah, like the German government will knock off their front line of defence, im so tired of this Swine Flu crap..... makes me wonder why im even subscribed at A.T.S....

Jeah, makes me wonder to.

You completely missed the point.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return

Originally posted by scubagravy
yeah, like the German government will knock off their front line of defence, im so tired of this Swine Flu crap..... makes me wonder why im even subscribed at A.T.S....

Jeah, makes me wonder to.

You completely missed the point.

I think what he was getting at was that the Germans are giving them the vaccine how they are not to "Knock them off", it could be sarcasm.

Other wise you make a very good and valid point.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by theukman

I appreciate your experience here and that many things are blown out of proportion, fear mongoring etc.

The reason I 'flamed you' is that you said, "The additives are needed to keep the vaccine fresh once it has been made so it will have a longer shelf life" as though you knew what you were talking about! It is flat out wrong and only supporting your hypothesis that we shouldn't worry.

Swine Flu vaccines are real, something we need to deal with. We're not talking about chemtrails here, the vaccine is something that some of may need to get to keep our jobs, or give to our kids to keep them in school!

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Sorry, but what makes you think that a vaccine free of risky additives and mercury probably costs more and is more difficult to produce???

It comes down to this - single-serving sized vials of vaccines vs. multiple-serving sized vials vaccines.

In any other industry - which do you think costs less for e.g. Coca Cola to produce? One monster 30 L plastic container of soda or 167 6-oz aluminum cans of soda? One 30 L container costs less, right?

Do you know precisely why they put thimerosol in vaccines in the first place? For preservative reasons to avoid contamination because...

Hospitals and doctors can purchase either multiple-dose vials (cheap) or single-dose vials (expensive) of the H1N1 vaccine.

A multiple-dose bottle of H1N1 vaccine is used for many patients, so the thimerosol (preservative) prevents contamination.

Single-serving vials of the swine flu vaccine are available without thimerosol (because you don't risk contamination since they are used only once) but they cost more for the consumer because, just like 167 single cans of soda, it costs the manufacturer more time and money to produce.

It's that simple. In every business, everything boils down to cost.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by The Soothsayer

Even our FDA doesn't allow the ingredients in othis vaccine. The manufacturers were given special permission to use BANNED SUBSTANCES in the vaccine to help expedite the production, and then they were given TOTAL IMMUNITY from lawsuits by the Federal Government!!

Now, on another note, what will the population of Germany do about this discrepancy? I know I would be pretty upset if this were the USA giving some people a purer dose than the rest. I already know it is happening, but if they came out and admitted it, then I would expect some repercussions?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by themamayada
One thing to realize if you have never served in the military... depending upon the country you are in, you may have already had a cocktail of vaccines jabbed into you in the past year, including: measles, mumps, rubella, diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, typhoid, rabies, j. encephalitis, polio, regular influenza. Some have had to take a smallpox and anthrax vaccine. On top of that, some need to take antimalarial drugs.

Now, talk about thimerosol / squalene / aluminum / other-vaccine-adjuvants overload. And some of those are VERY nasty vaccines with very nasty side-effects.

So if you were a military chief, wouldn't you want your soldiers to have a bit of a milder version of the swine flu vaccine?

Yes, as a military chief i would want my soldiers to have a milder version of the swine flu, and as father of 2 children i would want my kids to have a mild and 'clean' version of the swine flu too (if at all!).
What you and some others say about soldiers, that they're qualified to receive milder version of the swine flu vax because they get lots of other vaccines as well, same you can say about many other citizens, especialy children! Did you ever look into a regular school kid's shot record, how much crap for all kind of diceases some kids get shot into their veins especialy during the first few years of their lifes?

The general american public can probably handle a bit of ick in the regular swine flu vaccine with no problem. That's what your liver and kidneys are for - to filter out the crap. You put more poison in your body during one night of alcoholic festivities than you do in 10 vaccines. But a solider who already has 900% times the same amount of ick from other vaccines probably shouldn't be exposed to that much more.

Oh yeah? I don't smoke and never did, i drink rarely and little and i try to eat healthy. IMO every little bit of poison is too much poison.

And think about it, if the government or PTB were trying to poison you, they aren't going to do it in the most obvious way (vaccines). They'll put it in your cereals, or your milk, or your alcohol, or your cigarettes, or something that every American consumes.

Oh they do that already! Everyone (incl. the gov) knows how unhealthy cigarettes are, yet they are legal. And do a little google research on fluoride contamination of drinking water, you might be surprised

I personally will not get the swine flu, not because of the additives, but because I'd rather take my chances and have my body's natural antibodies protect me - for life.

Great! Fully agree on that one

Ko3

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kid_of_3NKi

This is very important news indeed.

Personally I will not be taking a vaccine, I do not usually get any flu vaccination, so why be bothered with this one. Add to that all of the dangersous adjuvants they use like squalene, which turns your body against itself creating a dangerous immune response. Then add to that the dangerous preservatives...and you have quite the toxic cocktail.

www.foodconsumer.org...

Which leads to the question, The Germans are leaving out which additives. Squalene? Aluminum? Thimerisol? Mercury?

OR all of this will be left out. While I am happy for the German Soldiers, I fear for the children especially that end up with the toxic vaccine, or even worse, a contaminated one like those that Baxter has sent out in the past!

S & F

[edit on 12-10-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Dammit, I know I wont be taking the vaccine but I dont know if I should tell my family not to take it, I would feel bad if they got the virus and would feel kill myself if they died because of the A H1N1, it's a tough decision.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

According to what i read, multiple additives have been left out, incl. mercury.
Couldn't find more details so far.

Ko3

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join