It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energy Flow Between Dimensions?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Ive been looking for any information on this subject in particular, something just makes me NEED to know more about this subject.

Can someone give me a door?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Codazzle

Have you ever seen the anime Fullmetal Alchemist? *SPOILER* Energy flow between dimensions is the reason why the main character, and other characters, can use alchemy in their dimension. The energy is from our dimension; it is the energy from the deaths of people.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Not sure. In practice: tai chi, gung fu, etc, i suppose chi and energy come from zero point i guess.. it's something you can feel, and project. Someone will come along and debunk chi. It's whatever, though. I mean, those who do it, are potentially very powerful beings.. at the same time, very subtle and invisible.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by thaknobodi]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
There's a speculative hypothesis that gravity may leak into other spatial dimensions that we cannot detect, as a corollary to string theory. This hypothesis is used to explain the apparent acceleration of galaxies in the universe, as an alternative to the dark energy hypothesis. There's no evidence to support the hypothesis, so take it for what it is.

Leaking Gravity May Explain Cosmic Puzzle

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Codazzle
Ive been looking for any information on this subject in particular, something just makes me NEED to know more about this subject.

Can someone give me a door?

Energy is one of my favourite subjects. *L*

Your need to know is your self guiding you to reach these other dimensions. Yes it can be done, I do it and so do others. Once its done you can see it, feel it and use it. Energy is energy no matter what dimension it is from but just be aware it can be the sort thats not fun. I only deal with energies me and others have sensed before or feel it to be similar. These energies can take you up or down, I choose up.

Reaching and interacting with dimensional energy is great fun, I allow it to flow through me and use it as fuel.

Fear will close off all doors. As I feel the energy come towards me I dissolve all fear prior to it even touching my aura. We are multi dimensional beings so energy exchange to me is my natural state. I am high energy but its not a problem its a blessing.

Dont ignore your calling and never be afraid of it.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic Love

THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE!

ive grown alot since ive posted this, and done alot of research.

heres where im at now, and its like you said, im abolishing fear..

every aspect of this world (well, not EVERY, but tons) trains our minds in a negative way..

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toromos
There's a speculative hypothesis that gravity may leak into other spatial dimensions that we cannot detect, as a corollary to string theory. This hypothesis is used to explain the apparent acceleration of galaxies in the universe, as an alternative to the dark energy hypothesis. There's no evidence to support the hypothesis, so take it for what it is.

Leaking Gravity May Explain Cosmic Puzzle

String Theory is based on a Closed System Universe and the Universe is a Open System Universe, thus, String Theory applies to a CLOSED mind, kNot the Universe.

As to the OP's question, what explains the "seepage" of the MASSIVE amount of energy created by those HUGE magneto generators known as spiral galaxies, is Bi-dimensionl Transdermal Energy Transfer (B-tet). B-tet is the process by which the magnetic energy created by the Universe, passes thru the SKIN of space and is converted into a more "tangible" matter and inverted (spacial dimension under this one is inverted and purely negative by nature, this spacial dimension is purely positive by nature - - as above, so below - - is all about inversion), and the process is vey similar to how sunlight is absorbed thru our skin and converted into vitamin D.

Doesn't Genesis say WE were made in the image of God?

Ribbit

Ps: If you will look at what science calls an accretion disc covering the massive DUAL back-to-back black holes at the center of EVERY spiral galaxy and instead of seeing matter going in, see it coming out and when that virgin matter is ejected (inverted negative matter) it naturally goes to finite, inverts, reverts, then expels energy in the form of Light and rogue particles (radiation), the BUILDING BLOCKS of the Universe. Gravity doesn't play a part in black holes, it's polarity and when black holes open up from a star collapsing or exploding, those are recycling stations, to recycle that part of the galaxy and the matter is drawn in via polarity and pretty much everyone knows that positive flows to negative.
Also, atoms have 2 Nuclei, an inner nuclei (nucleus) and outer nuclei (skin) and the nuclei is flexible and self repairing, and when an atom goes from either dimension to the other dimension, it goes to finite, inverts (inside becomes the outside and the outside becomes the inside), reverts, and the resulting atom looks just like it did, except the outer nuclei skin is now the nucleus and the inner nucleus is now the outer nuclei skin and the trons are revolving in the opposite direction. The negative matter science has been playing with and calling anti-matter, isn't anti-matter, it's negative matter and doesn't exist naturally in either spacial dimension.

edit on 19-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Peter Brown might interest you. He's like Eckart Tolle on steroids and Sri Aurobindo on anxiolytics
He talks a lot about energy and gives many useful tricks to access what is generally not perceived... His website is here and all his satsangs can be found here.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by D1ss1dent

Peter Brown might interest you. He's like Eckart Tolle on steroids and Sri Aurobindo on anxiolytics
He talks a lot about energy and gives many useful tricks to access what is generally not perceived... His website is here and all his satsangs can be found here.

Let me be the first to give Peter 2 thumbs down!

Ribbit

Ps: Just so no one has any thought to the contrary, I wasn't thumb'n the Peter, I was Peter'n the thumb.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

I'm not sure to understand your charabia.

edit on 20-10-2011 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by D1ss1dent

I'm not sure to understand your charabia.

edit on 20-10-2011 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

""Leave the realm of the describable! It doesn't exist! You define your problems into existence, as well as their hoped-for solutions, thus creating an apparent difficult, limited reality, where none exists whatsoever.

This actual, present condition is absolutely inconceivable; ANY way you hold it to be with your descriptions and ideas does not actually exist, and cannot in actuality limit or entrap you."

Just because he is incapable of describing this Realm of Reality, doesn't mean it isn't factually describable, it is fully describable and absolutely conceivable.

It's said that if the blind lead the blind, both will fall into the ditch. He is clearly blind and leading others into believing his falsities.

Ribbit

edit on 23-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

The two thumbs down, what does that mean? Are you declaring that Peter Brown is wrong?

My challenge to you is; go on then describe the indescribable. You have claimed the impossible. You 'think' you know more than Peter?? I 'knows' you don't!!!
edit on 23-10-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

The two thumbs down, what does that mean? Are you declaring that Peter Brown is wrong?

My challenge to you is; go on then describe the indescribable. You have claimed the impossible. You 'think' you know more than Peter?? I 'knows' you don't!!!

Read this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That describes "his" indescribable.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

"When you make the two one, and when you make the inside like the outside and the outside like the inside, and the above like the below, and when you make the male and the female one and the same, so that the male not be male nor the female female; and when you fashion eyes in the place of an eye, and a hand in place of a hand, and a foot in place of a foot, and a likeness in place of a likeness; then will you enter [the Kingdom]."

Make the inside the outside and the outside the inside. The myth of within. There is no separation, no in or out. No heads, no tails. No you and me. No them and us. Just this.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

"When you make the two one, and when you make the inside like the outside and the outside like the inside, and the above like the below, and when you make the male and the female one and the same, so that the male not be male nor the female female; and when you fashion eyes in the place of an eye, and a hand in place of a hand, and a foot in place of a foot, and a likeness in place of a likeness; then will you enter [the Kingdom]."

Make the inside the outside and the outside the inside. The myth of within. There is no separation, no in or out. No heads, no tails. No you and me. No them and us. Just this.

Within is Without and Without is Within, but only if you are One with All but if you are kNot, there is nowhere.

There is Separation but doorways open that separation to become One, just as the Universe has two separate spacial dimensions but black holes are doorways between those separate spacial dimensions, creating the One Universe.

There only IS and WE IS, no Me IS nor You IS, just WE IS.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Nowhere is the only place. It is the placeless place.
Known that and know home.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Nowhere is the only place. It is the placeless place.
Known that and know home.

Nowhere is where a closed mind lives.

Welcome home, nowhere!

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Again you put your mind on a petestal. The mind and thoughts are given the highest regard. You think you are your thoughts. The mind is the deluder if believed, but who is it that believes the thoughts that are heard?
Can 'you' trust 'your' thoughts? Are they 'your' thoughts?

To you a 'closed mind' sounds terrifying. Shut the mind (belief in thought) and the doorway is open.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Where else is there but now and here in your experience? Have you ever physically stepped out of here and now? Now-here, nowhere is where you always are.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Again you put your mind on a petestal. The mind and thoughts are given the highest regard. You think you are your thoughts. The mind is the deluder if believed, but who is it that believes the thoughts that are heard?
Can 'you' trust 'your' thoughts? Are they 'your' thoughts?

You are an idiot!

I never said I am my Thoughts, I said WE IS.

There is kNOw Me, so My Thoughts are the Thoughts of WE, so there is kNOw My Thoughts, only a repeat of that which has already been Thought, which is the Past, kNot the Future and kNot the Now, so how can I have a Thought Now that is from the Past?

Forward to the Past? Is that possible?

It is possible!

You need to wake up and smell your own breath! It stinks and that is yours, kNot WE's!

Ribbit

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join