It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In case your Obama commemorative plate is not enough...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Do you feel that worshiping Obama on TV is just not enough? Is eating on your Obama commemorative set of plates not doing it for you? Do you feel that supporting him in a legal manner just doesn't express your undying loyalty to the new Feuher?
Then go here

cgi.ebay.com.sg...

and you can violate federal law

Page CRS-7 of the "CRS Report for Congress. The United States Flag: Federal Law Relating to Display and Associated Questions." April 14, 2008. The Flag Code Title 4 United States Code: § 8. Respect for Flag (g) The flag should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature.

by buying one of these and raising it to show just how much you really love your new messiah.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dcde14895e6e.jpg[/atsimg]

I suppose the lessons of Nazi Germany are all but lost to many people.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I'm waiting for the commemorative stamp, or dollar coin. I still can't find one of those Obama chi-a-pets, as they were deemed racist...

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Is it legal to burn that one?
-------------------------------
-------------------------------

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Where did those 57 stars go?
2nd line

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu

obama chia head in stock at amazon

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

Time for me to fly the new fuerher banner.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Obama commenoratives keep showing up like skid marks in a fat man's drawers.

Personally, I'm holding out for the Charmin Commemorative Extra-Soft Scented with aloe.

Will be a real change I can believe in when compared with the cheaper #400 grit stuff we use at work.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I'm buying the bobble head for the rear window of my car. It comes in gold, trimmed with silver and sports a greenback shirt. It's rather heavy so I don't know how much it will bobble but at least I'll be the first one on my block to own it.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
So is anything being done to get rid of these??

SM2

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
well of course not, getting rid of these would make you a racist. You know that. You right wing extremist,domestic terrorist. lol, seriously, I doubt anyone would do anything, I have sent Ebay an email explaining that they are in fact illegal.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
My guess is they'll argue that it's not actually a United States flag, merely an ultra liberal facsimile. (it only has one star)

...and those are perfectly legal to burn.

Just expect to be called an anti-American, right-wing racist for not wanting to see our flag illegally defaced if you do.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by lernmore]

SM2

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
ya know, I dont even care anymore, truthfully, I have been called worse by a much better class of people.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Isn't that actually a violation of the Flag Act(s)?

g) The flag should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature.

..and..

(i) The flag should never be used for advertising purposes in any manner whatsoever. ... Advertising signs should not be fastened to a staff or halyard from which the flag is flown.

Jon

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Get your Obama clock, tea cozy and cup holders here.

Be an american, fill your home with idols and paraphernalia of your favorite god.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I just saw a great evil in the flag picture.

I am afraid.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
You know, it's been kind of funny being 'awake' to the NWO's game for all these years.

I've seen people go from calling me a left wing extremist to now right wing extremist.

Bush as Hitler, now Obama as Hitler. lol

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
The only Flag I am waving is the Gadsden Flag.

My 2 cent.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Some one will get this house it looks like. These people are pretty pissed.
If I saw one, I would pull it down and burn it.
At the very least, you can file a complaint with the local sheriff and they are suppose to have it removed since it is against the law.

atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com... hop.html

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Never has at anytime in history has the worship of another human being been a good thing for personal freedom.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join