It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad warns of 'Weapons of Mass Media'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
"The only real difference is that he throws people in jail for writing things he doesn't like. In the US, the story gets shelved."

Actually, in the USA, journalists are arrested before they even get a chance to write their story. You have any idea how many journalists were arrested for doing their jobs during the RNC in St. Paul, MN back in September of 2008?

www.freepress.net...

Yep, they sure hate our freedom alright.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Ahmandinejad, the man who wants to execute those who dare protest against him

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
holy #

55 journalists arrested at RNC - including 3 from AP 4 from fox and 1 from NY post :O

and you all thought iran was bad

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I would have to agree with Ahmadinejad. Psyops is probably one of the most used weapons directed against international targets of interest. The target that psyops is used on I find most disturbing is its applications against the unknowing stressed out citizen. The citizen doesnt have time to do the research it takes to defend against psyops because they are too busy trying to make ends meet financially for their families. So they just go along with what think tanks say on the news.

But one thing I'm sure of. Once you get a big dose of TRUTH and how these hidden seats of power run things...you are never the same and less vunerable to lies and half truths. Not many get the truths at an effective level to produce the change required to have anti-deceit controls placed in their psyche.

Not many want to hear the truth as well much less have time for it.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124

I see your posts often - no-one could hang around as long as you and remain so ignorant, unless they were utterly braindead.

While it is possible that you are, the more likely story is that you are paid to say what you say - along with Stinkyfeet - probably share an office together.

Oh, so you reply with an ad-hominem attack instead of anything reasonable. Didn't you read my comment, or is that all you have to say?!

Now if you haven't - that is truly pathetic.

You give conspiracy theories a bad name!

[edit on 12-10-2009 by john124]

There is absolutely no evidence of Iran being involved in the creation of nuclear weapons - they have abided by all the requests for inspections, and revealed everything about their nuclear program.

A great deal of evidence indicates that western agents, especially Israeli and Uk agents, incited the 'protesting' against the election results. Footage of them protesting against Ahmdinijad is difficult to find - that is because it doesn't exist - except for small numbers of paid agents.

They are in danger of being bombed for no reason - and they are under constant attack from intelligence agents from the west - and masses of propaganda against their leaders.

They have no choice but to control their press - the alternative is to allow the globalists to simply use their propaganda machine to destabilize their country.

They still manage to have a form of democracy in their country - but are smart enough to know that if they had a real democracy - it would be overthrown by the globalists within a year - and they would become another puppet state - where the masses are dumbed down and fed bs.

Democratic countries are like a free lunch for the globalists - nothing is easier to corrupt and control - that is why they decry dictatorships so much - but if the populace truly hate the globalist agenda - don't worry, they are happy to install their own dictators quick enough.

Anyone who promotes anything that is likely to lead to war with Iran is supporting a vile globalist agenda.

There is no basis for military action against Iran - so the accusation of ignorance, stupidity or moral depredation stands well supported by evidence.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Well, I can't argue with his logic or reasoning. It seems that he's pretty knowledgeable about American politics.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

I'm sure I will be in the minority with this, but sometimes you have to take a stand in what you believe.

Ahmedinijad is an excellent and charismatic leader of a great nation that is standing against global tyranny. THose who cannot see it today, we can only hope will learn more, study more, think more - and finally realize where the real enemy lies.

What you post is ignorant when it comes to Ahmadinejad, and personally it sickens me. You act as if this tyrant is the Easter Bunny!!

If you believe denying the death of 6 million jews, and threatening to wipe a country, any country off the map, qualifies one as "an excellent and charismatic leader" Then I suggest you get off your computer and do some real soul searching, maybe get your priorities straight.

Please don't tell me the above mentioned is "Western Propaganda"!! Not when i have seen and heard it straight from this maniacs mouth!

How in the world is the "Western media" influencing this dictator and his regime? He plays games with us constantly do you honestly think he is capable of listening to anyone? Don't be fooled. He does what he wants, when he wants and for whom he wants namely himself.

If he is such an outstanding leader, why was it necessary for him to cheat, buy off the people, censor the Iranian media including the internet, throughout the entire election and all the discord that followed?

So to you, there is no real threat? America is the bully here and our western culture. It is fabricated that Islamic extremist want to kill us? Really?

What will it take for you to drop the rhetoric when it comes to this infantile narcissistic psycho?

Stop defending this man. If he is so wonderful, I'm sure he would enjoy educating you on the Political Ideology of Islam and life in Iran under a brutal dictator. Go join him!

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lolage
reply to post by Amagnon

Really??? Show me proof of that one. Or, is that something that you HEARD from western media and are now regurgitating it because it falls in line with your predisposed belief system.

And whatever you do, don't give me a Fox news link.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lolage
reply to post by Amagnon

This is a war against the globalists - the very people who are fighting the hardest to protect the world from them reside in Iran, North Korea, Venezuela - and those places strangely are demonized by the globalists press.

So what do we do - when the Iranians stand up against the very forces that are crushing the American people underfoot - do the American people cheer for them? Do they wish them victory? Do they wish them well, fighting the common enemy?

No - they listen to their enemy, they hear the lies he tells about their friends - and they rise up and strike down their friends - so their enemy can take the spoils.

Those who listen to the lies and fight their friends at their enemies bidding are fools, and their real enemy laughs and mocks them in the shadows.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
reply to post by Amagnon

I'm sure I will be in the minority with this, but sometimes you have to take a stand in what you believe.

The sad thing - you are definitely not in the minority.

Ok - allow me to offer a rebuttal to the opinion that you have been fed, rather than any that you developed yourself.

Denying the death of 6 million Jews - nope he did not. He denied that the death of those Jews gave Israel the right to displace the Palestinian people from their homeland. Personally - there is lots of evidence that the number of Jews killed in WWII was nothing close to 6 million - additionally 40 or more million people died in WWI - many of them civilians - why is the death of that minority of people so historically significant? What about the death of the untold tens of millions under Stalins Russia? The "Holocaust' as it is called - is emphasized out of proportion of other contemporary historical events - for a political purpose - the justification of Zionism. That is Ahadinijads point - and it is one I whole heartedly share with him.

Tyrant? No - democratically elected leader. Tyrants are rarely voted into office - though with the standard of democracy these days - perhaps you have a point.

Threatening to wipe a country off the map? No - again, incorrect. Remove the Zionist precepts and the fabricated state of Israel - yes - thats what it means. It is not a military threat, it is a statement of hope for a renewal of sanity and allowing the Palestinian people to freely return to their own lands - rather than be locked up in concentration camps as bad as any found in Nazi Germany.

Cheat and buy off the election? No - again incorrect. The CIA, MI5 and Mossad had plenty of money to incite revolt and millions of twitters originated from Israeli agents just prior to the release of the election results claiming them fraudulent - to stop this nonesense mobile phones were cut and other measures taken. Western agents disbursed 4 million US in cash to paid agents inside Iran to create disruption after the election. The death of Nina was almost certainly caused by an MI5 agent - there were no police or soldiers anywhere near her. THe UK government very liekly had her killed for propaganda purposes. Ahmadinijad won the election very clearly - pre election polls showed his electoral majority - vote counting confirmed a result close to polling.

Islamic extremism is created by invading and controlling the middle east. It is a product of globalist imperialism, and in many cases the extremists were trained and armed by the CIA - such as groups like Al Quaida.

Everything I have said is backed by solid evidence - if you really wish to be part of ATS and an informed member - then you should be aware of all that information.

As far as lifestyle is concerned - I think if Iran survives the current crisis intact - in about 5 years time, then anyone living in the US and truly aware of conditions in Iran would probably trade places in a moment (based on lifestyle - not religious or political ideology). You apparently have little idea of what is in store for you in the USA.

The most frustrating thing I find is that I will be painted as anti-American - or anti-freedom or other such nonsense.

The American Constitution is one of the finest documents ever conceived to enshrine the virtues of liberty, democracy, justice and the value of individual freedoms.

If that were the standard by which your country acted - then America would truly be the greatest country on earth. But successive presidents and congress and senates have used it for toilet paper. Everything you once had is now lost - and now seems a distant memory. If you truly value liberty, and your country - then fight for it - recognize where your enemy truly lies - coiled in the heart of your Capitol, squeezing the life out of every citizen.

Your constitution forbids wars of aggression - which precludes attacks on Iran based on dubious lies promoted by special interests.

If you love your country - then take it back from those who abuse both the rights of other nations to live in peace - and the rights of its own citizens - for the purchase of such rights the noble blood of your forefathers was freely shed on your behalf.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by Amagnon]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

People in the UK talk about the BBC and how it is free of government intereference, but frankly that a load of rubbish - the BBC is now the propaganda wing of the ruling party, and sensing which way the wind is blowing have become more proo-tory than they have been in years, So that they can maintain the gravy train when the next lot of puppets come into "power"

Actually I agree that the BBC have become pro-tory. My only major point was that the BBC don't criticise Iran nearly as much as they could if they invested better correspondants in that region. The BBC seems to be manipulated by those pro-tory board members, but that doesn't equate to Ahmadi's description of weapons of mass media against him - as the evidence for that lacks where I have adequately given examples of, with many many more examples in the media every week and every day.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Don't get depressed. The good news is that we are waking up. Just think of the younger generation growing up with the internet.

Imagine how much smarter and cynical you would be if you'd been reading ats since you were a kid.

The PTB are losing their grip and getting deparate. They are bound to start making mistakes that even the most brain dead govt. Employees are going to see.

The time is coming. BTW, on npr today an economist/author was on talking about his new book "america for sale." He said 45% of our gdp comes from defense spending. Holy crap. Imagine how much comes from the other big racket, health insurance.

Between the two a few people are getting very rich. We are reaching the tipping point. Hold on, its going to get bumpy.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Just think of the younger generation growing up with the internet.

Actually in more recluse countries like Iran you learn more by going out there or meeting those who have lived there.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Denying the death of 6 million Jews - nope he did not. He denied that the death of those Jews gave Israel the right to displace the Palestinian people from their homeland.

Oh really he did not? Let's see how he questions and blatantly spins History to meet his agenda.

www.youtube.com...

Threatening to wipe a country off the map? No - again, incorrect. Remove the Zionist precepts and the fabricated state of Israel - yes - thats what it means

Nice way to spin it there, Amagnon. Sorry but anyone with one ounce of integrity and common sense knows exactly what he means. You are as bad as he is with your repeating his propaganda.

Is there any doubt now? watch this clip and explain to me what this comment means. " The U.S. will be annihilated"

www.youtube.com...

Could you please speak from your own point of view not one you have been fed?

Everything I have said is backed by solid evidence - if you really wish to be part of ATS and an informed member - then you should be aware of all that information.

Right, you mean if you would like to be a part of ATS and an informed member you will provide evidence. You see I provided facts, you espoused your opinion.

Paxnatus

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Mass media IS A WEAPON!

Each side uses it to its advantage!

The west wants to portray iran as an evil nation with nuclear capabilities so they can attack it. Anthing that contradicts this theme gets either downplayed or ignored. This is called subtle manipulation!

On the otherhand, iranian national tv wants to solidify control of the population and supress resentment. Some people want sharia law while others don't. Most of the people that want sharia law are pro-russia and pro-china because these nations have traditionally aided them. Those opposing this, usually students or liberally minded bohemians, are pro-western ideology. Unfortunately many pro-westerners don't get heard because the government does not allow them a voice. This is called sensorship!

At the root of the problem lies a slow and painful transformation from conservative to liberal ideology. The liberals of iran(probably not many) can associate with liberals of europe or america while the religious conservatives of all nations are too busy hating each other and planning total destruction.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Nice topic DD! I totally agree with you. Ahmadinejad is right on with his analysis of the MSM.

Ahmadinejad may be a hypocrite but hypocrites aren't always incorrect right?

Anyhow, the MSM is a tool for mass manipulation. Reporters may not be manipulated directly but they certainly do target the ignorant populace. Reporters have hidden agendas in mind and will try to cater to what the ruling establishment will want (be it Democrat or Republican). They won't show alternative views. The MSM manipulates the alternative press and the masses by having a filter- this filter allows them to only release only the truth that they want you to know, or only what they want for you to find out.

You can't find everything out from the MSM. You have to go above and beyond the MSM to find out truth. People have an opinion but MSM networks have agendas.

Ahmadinejad may be another one of those do as I say not as I do types but he's spot on. The MSM is manipulative and it's really sad how many people don't realize how manipulative it is. You can clamor on about our free press but that doesn't eliminate the fact that the major news networks have agendas to run to manipulate the masses.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Wonder what the fate of Ahmadinejad will be?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/578d891dd938.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon
Denying the death of 6 million Jews - nope he did not. He denied that the death of those Jews gave Israel the right to displace the Palestinian people from their homeland. Personally - there is lots of evidence that the number of Jews killed in WWII was nothing close to 6 million - additionally 40 or more million people died in WWI - many of them civilians - why is the death of that minority of people so historically significant? What about the death of the untold tens of millions under Stalins Russia

The "Holocaust' as it is called - is emphasized out of proportion of other contemporary historical events - for a political purpose - the justification of Zionism. That is Ahadinijads point - and it is one I whole heartedly share with him.

Zionism has become a dirty word when in reality it is simply the reclaiming of the promissed land. People of jewish descent have been living there for next to 3 millenia and as such I think they have the right to live there, even if it means displacing a lot of palestinians.

I agree however that the holocaust card has been overplayed!

Originally posted by Amagnon
Threatening to wipe a country off the map? No - again, incorrect. Remove the Zionist precepts and the fabricated state of Israel - yes - thats what it means. It is not a military threat, it is a statement of hope for a renewal of sanity and allowing the Palestinian people to freely return to their own lands - rather than be locked up in concentration camps as bad as any found in Nazi Germany.

Concentration camps? That is hardly accurate for many reasons which I shouldn't even have to explain. But yes it is still a tragedy because people should not have to live in tents and rely on foreign subsidies to exist. That is unacceptable!

Besides everyone blaming israel for their predicament what are they doing to help alleviate the problem? All I see is threats and bad mouthing from fellow arab nations when they could easily allow them in and properly care for them. Thats all they have to do to solve the problem but instead they prefer to use them as a propaganda weapon which is cruel in itself.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Your statement and post was excellent. Absolutely full of insight and intellect. And yes, there are going to be a number of idiots that will attempt to call you anti-american or anti-freedom, but the fact is, you seem more American than 85% of the yahoos that reside in this country.

Thank you for dropping in your well thought out response so that others may look to it as an example of the way things should be.

Its about time there was an element of true critical thought brought forth to these forums.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Some people that just watch Fox news think Iran is just another Iraq. In fact, it's a totally different country in many ways.

For example:

Most obvious,

Iran is not an arab country like most people seem to think.
It's not a 100 percent dictatorship like Iraq was, although its democracy is disputed...

It's a large country (70+ mil I think) while Iraq has a fairly small population of about 20 mil.

Iran produces its own fighter jets, missiles, tanks etc while Iraq had obsolete soviet equipment.

Iran has not attacked its neighbors, (like Iraq did in the 90's)

You can think whatever about the Iranian president and personally I think he's an idiot for questioning the holocaust. It still doesn't change the fact that Iran is a totally different country from Saddam's Iraq.

To topple the Iraqi dictatorship was easy.. The country was broke after years of sanctions and its military (the 10 percent that did any resistance with obsolete equipment) of course could not stand a chance.

It's another scenario with Iran.

The mass media can hardly be trusted. It's hard to forget how they conveniently did not check any facts about the lies regarding Iraq's WMD's. Don't forget some sources say the Iraq war took about 1 million lives!!! Civilian lives. Think about that for a minute or ten.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join