It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diving for Hidden Nazi Treasures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Diving for Hidden Nazi Treasures

abcnews.go.com

In the spring of 1945, when Hitler's Third Reich was beginning to tumble down, the Nazis were looking for a perfect place to hide their most valuables -- diamonds and gold worth millions, stolen art, and also documents detailing the whereabouts of other Nazi treasures.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I'd be tempted to go looking for it too.

How cool would it be to find few tonnes of Nazi Gold on the bottom of a lake? You couldn't keep it of course and you'd have to give it to the authorities, but the thrill would be amazing.

I've always been fascinated by WW2, one of my favourite eras in history.

abcnews.go.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Not only the NAZIs, but the Japanese. They are rumored to have buried loads of loot in the Philippines. Sometime after the war some former Japanese soldiers built a resort on one of the islands. An island that was rumored to have buried war loot. You can bet they did not go there to relax, but needed a front for other activities.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

If I found a secret treasure, why would I give it to the authorities. All that hard work and I'm keeping it, sorry.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Some of you may find this of interest. You can even find stories of lost treasure in your state.

losttreasure.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Any treasure I find will be melted down into gold nuggets which I will find on a prospecting trip. Yeah I am fantasizing, but that is what treasure is for.

new topics

top topics

join