It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 isn't the end of the world, Mayans insist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Old vid... but sobering.

500 km Impactor simulation.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by RoofMonkey]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by exposethosesecrets
Actually, it's more like 2015.

eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Can you please elaborate?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I am giving you information that you all need to hear whether you want to believe it or not. In 2011 a catastrophic event will occur changing life on planet earth as we know it. I am a witness to these events and know 100% that what I am saying is true. Do not take my word for it alone, there is overwhelming amounts of evidence for this and (high level) of governments know about it and have been long preparing for it. We have various government documents and eye witness testimonies along with much evidence/facts about this event.

This is my Warning Thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you don't have time to read the ATS thread or are looking for hard evidence/facts with proof on many levels of this incoming brown dwarf called "Wormwood" then please visit these sites that are setup to give you more information. Everything will be provided in due time all that you need to know about this event including survival and safety zone areas!
We are non-profit organization only donating our time to get this information out to the general public.

www.unityfortruth.com...
www.earthchanges2011.com...
www.poleshift2011.com...

The message is not about fear but about being prepared spiritually/physically. Spiritually being the most important because whether you die from this cyclic event or not you will still die eventually one way or another. Being prepared spiritually for death is the wisest thing to do, be prepared for all things.

I sincerely wish you and your families the best!
I have given you this message for your own benefit/welfare.
You can hate me for telling you about things to come that I'm sure nobody wants to hear about or you can consider that what I am telling you is the truth and look at the evidence/facts for yourself. This information could save your lives or help you make it through hard times whether in this lifetime or the next.

ET_MAN

[edit on 12-10-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I find it really bizarre that you have just replied to a comment i supposedly made?????? I have just looked over this thread and people are answering to a comment made by myself but this is the first time i have seen this thread

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by thesaint

Sorry thesaint, it was an accident click.

I didn't mean to reply on anyone's post only put out the message!

I will edit that right now!

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I personally think that 2012 (in terms of the Mayan Calendar) is the end of an Age and the beginning of a new one. It's a bit hard to explain without going off on a New-Age rant (which I do not believe in btw) but I think the Mayans saw something is going to happen to us in or around that year - something that will change our lives as we know it.

It's not "The end of the world" literally, just the end of the world AS WE KNOW IT.

Robert Jordan, in his series of books titled The Wheel of Time, has a good quote that he uses at the start of each book in the series...

"The Wheel of Time turns, and ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legends fade to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the third age by some, an Age yet to come, an age long pass, a wind rose in the Mountains of Mist. The wind was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings or endings to the turning of the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.".

That sort of explains what I mean.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
What timezone??? If the world is really going to end SO what??? Its not like we can stop it...

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I just want to remind everyone that even if you prove 2012 is not the end of the world (which is correct), it does not mean that someone or some group with power don't see it as an opportunity.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
The world will always keep going on, until perhaps the sun explodes, but humanity might come and go, the earth will remain.

Sure times are getting tough, and a lot of crazy things are starting to happen, but it doesn't mean that this is the end. Things are in cycles, not this linear start-stop everyone seems to love.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I came back from England last year and, man, they had me fed up with this stuff

So Mayan Indian elders talk just like Brits, funny that

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

But dude i havent made a post in this thread. Thats what freaked me out. I was reading a thread for the first time when i see a post by your good self replying to a comment i made in this thread. A thread i hadnt made comment in????????

Ah well

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
So Mayan Indian elders talk just like Brits, funny that

Americans, too.

They had to learn our common language from someone I suppose.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join