It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone I love left the the light on in my heart

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
This is a short story , but each word is true...

One of my earliest memories , is still very clear to me to this day .
At 3 years old , I was very close to God and his angels . I could speak in tongues and communicate directly with them .
My parents went to church every week , but didn't believe . They were very
well connected , and one day , my father introduced me to a man who was desperate for God's help . A friend of his , in New Zealand , had a daughter[5]
who had taken a tumble and had been in a coma for two weeks .
I immediately petitioned God , and He granted me access all areas , to search
for that little girl .
I searched all of Heaven and eventually found her , but she didn't want to come back . God ordered her to return to us , and half an hour later , she was , uninjured.PRAISE God. I moved on with my life , and 13years later found me
as a tourist in N>Z.
I met THE most beautiful young Maori /Polynesian girl by a lake , and we spent
a memorable few hours together . We both fell in love with each other ,there and then ., but we knew we may never see each other again . I told her that one day she would have my son , .....
I returned to Australia and travelled/lived rough for another 17 years , around th snow/surf.
One day in 1994 , I met her again in Brisbane, and we fell in love again , and had a beautiful son , now 13, Michael .
She already had many children from her first marriage , and we all lived happily
together for 5years.
One day she told me ,that when she was five , she was in a coma for two weeks...
I almost fell over....
We broke up , seven years ago , and last week we both told each other that we
were still in love...
Last saturday she took her life , my son now lives with me , but the fairytale has hit a wall .
Rest in Peace , Alexandra , WE will always love and remember you ,
...roger and michael

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Oh my goodness! What a beautiful tragic story. Thank you for sharing something so personal. I admire your courage and the strength you draw from Christ.

A friend told me one time, that the people that are dearest in our lives, are truly on loan from God. They are in our lives because of His will for us. We must cherish that time we have with them, for we never know how long that will be.

Seems a bit unfair, to say the least. If we really believe the statement 'everyone belongs to him', then the above is so clearly the truth.

I cannot imagine the depth of your pain, but take comfort that she is at peace in the loving arms of our Lord.

Sincerely,
Pax

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
My sympathies brother.

I lost someone in a similar experience.

Our paths and time lines would cross several times and we would end up marrying other people.

I TRULY love my wife and child that I was blessed with, don't get me wrong.

I have been trying to contact her for several years. Internet, phone books, old numbers. nothing worked. I felt something was wrong and she needed me.

About two months ago, she came to me in a dream. In the dream we lived a lifetime and had a baby son.
There were details with this i wont get into.

At the end, we were at a birthday party for her. Then, the dream began to end. She asked me not to leave but I told her I had no choice.

I woke up and ran to the computer and googled her name. This time, there was a hit.

Allyson Suzanne Hester died April of 2009. She came back to me one last time to say she still loved me.

Your Alexandra is still there. She has time to wait and is doing so. She and Ally may even have met.

PS. My daughters name is Alexandria.

Peace brother.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
..... thanks felonious ,

life is an infinite variable , with no conistency

luckily at the end , Jesus is there with a couple of paracetamol .

The mystery of God .

I can see her everyday in my son's face .

Praise God .
...... you're right , we will all catch up one

day

new topics

top topics

join