It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The media is changing ..(nwo)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
whats happen to all the good shows on tv, It seems like there is more things going on with reality shows these days like survivor big brother etc what happen to all the good shows like happy days, brady bunch, i love lucy. The media is changing us how we think eat and do....WAKE up is this the nwo
media control ....
www.thirdworldtraveler.com...

[edit on 11-10-2009 by justaman2009]

[edit on 11-10-2009 by justaman2009]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Really they need to come up with some great shows im sick of watching crap....

"One of the intentions of corporate-controlled media is to instill in people a sense of disempowerment, of immobilization and paralysis. Its outcome is to turn you into good consumers. It is to keep people isolated, to feel that there is no possibility for social change."
David Barsamian, journalist and publisher

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
....And for this we needed hi-def?

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
So download the shows you like? Added bonus of not having commercials.

Being passive and complaining is completely useless. Take charge of what you want to see instead.

But if you meant all the sheep who gets their minds transformed by all the junk, then yes, its a real problem. Hopefully they will get the WTF experience one day too. We did.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Isn't Big Brother quite ironic? Like a subtle hint:
Yeah. Now you're screwed, sheeple!

I think we should watch TV to keep track of things, but not to get influenced.
Take everything sceptic. Although some things are more likely, and some are not. 1984 is _likely_.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by justaman2009

The Patiots are beginning to change flags back to the one we started the Revolution with. "The Gadsden" (snake flag) since it appears like the same enemy this time as last.. it shouldn't be much of a challenge, but they want to give it a go.. and we will let them, and then we will squish them once we know them all.
as far as the media issue - well we must compete... this is America~
We the people need to purchase one of these Cashier Stand News Papers.
and distribute the truth, I bet it would be a runaway success... a common rag changed the world 230+ years ago...

after all, Jordan Maxwell's material would give umph behind any freedom movement, we just got to get people to view it and check it out... if that doesnt scare the hell out of them nothing would... Sheeple are fickle creatures ... cowards if you ask me. but truth seems to change sheeple to wolves in no time at all. I bet the OWN did not count on "E Plurabus Unum"
all for one - one for all ... after all we are Americans and we dont like what is going on.... to the point of ... Mutiny..? ha ha I dont think we have reached that point... maybe after the 2010 theft of the election. we just have to wait and see.... another fear date of Oct. 27, 2009 is upon us now. and I'm sure when that date passes another will materialize until someone is right... "The Answer My Friend Is Blowing In The Wind, The answer is blowing in the wind".

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Although I don't agree that the shows you like are good, I see where you are coming from. I think this onslaught of reality TV is to condition us to being"watched" and get us comfortable with the fact that nothing is private.

I do like contest based reality like Hells Kitchen, The Ultimate Fighter etc, but these shows like Housewives of Blah Blah County, or crap like The Hills is mind wasting garbage!!

I suppose it's all mind wasting garbage......

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Dark reality indeed, good start on an exceptional base for your thread, please keep digging deeper into this shift of paradigm you have truly stumbled onto something of immense importance.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
yeah, just want to know do other people see this i dont think the media is going to change. the young people of today are being brain washed with this crap they put on, we need to get back to our old roots.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The answer is simple and it has nothing to do with the NWO.

You see reality crap because it more cost effective. They hire people who do not demand the salaries of stars, but still collect the same amount of money from advertisers. What do the reality sets look like? Cheap, and some of them never change.

If you don't like watching that garbage, turn off the television and read a book!

Trust me, after a while, you won't care who broke a leg on "Dancing with the" has beens. Oooops, I mean "Stars."

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

good point yeah i could turn tv off but other people will be watching this crap the media is changing people.

new topics

top topics

join