It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lordtez intro

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Hello all,

Allow me to introduce myself; my name is Terry and I have been lurking on this site for a while now.
I have finally decided to register, and I hope that my input will be of interest to some of you.

A lot of the topics covered on this site are of interest to me. It is obvious from reading many topics and replies, that the average ATS member is above average in intelligence, hence the outstanding replies I often see. I look forward to being an active member of ATS.

Have a nice day.
T.C

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by lordtez

Welcome to ATS

Enjoy contributing, and others contributions

Zheers Zazzy F

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by lordtez

It is obvious from reading many topics and replies, that the average ATS member is above average in intelligence, hence the outstanding replies I often see.

Wow. I'm gonna roll over so you can butter the other side too!

J/K! Welcome to ATS... jump right in and the next newbie can butter you too lol!!!

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
"It is obvious from reading many topics and replies, that the average ATS member is above average in intelligence, hence the outstanding replies I often see. I look forward to being an active member of ATS."

Secretley I think a lot of us are waiting for a call from the Illuminati who will be so impressed by their secret surveillence of our posts' brilliancies that we will be inivited to join! Hey, any dream will do.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by lordtez

Hello and welcome to a great site, with the wide range of topics covered here you shouldn't have any problems keeping yourself busy. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask, enjoy your stay.

new topics

top topics

join