It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo Children Exist

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket
Look...if you people are really here to help, how about focus just a bit less on yourselves and a bit more on the situation at hand.

These people have not appeared out of the blue, there has always been these people.

With all the militaries and america killing and torturing, what do you expect these people to do, lol.

The world is a representation, of all the peoples, and there concious minds. Most people live sh1t lifes, and thats what everyone feels.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
What do these indigo people do? and are they reptilian

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by emosun16

BAM! You get hit with so much information on being an indigo
BAM! comes when you learn that hey! You're suppose to help destroy bad systems

It doesn't make a lot of sense to me that someone here solely to help would arrive through regular incarnative processes. If you're a poweful, knowledgeable, spiritual being with the inclination to be helpful, why would you choose to incarnate in human form with no awareness of your power, knowledge, or desire to help? Why would you set yourself up to live a regular human life, and simply hope that things aligned themselves so that you'd maybe remember some of why you came and hopefully maybe be able to put some of it into use?

No...if the indigos are real, they're here to learn and grow for themselves as much as they are to help anyone else. And that's ok. It's completely reasonable to put yourself into a position that you expect to learn and grow from, and so much the better if somebody else benefits from it.

But thinking of indigos as here to "save us" is looking at only part of the picture.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

what do you expect these people to do, lol.

I would like someone to show up both willing and able to answer my questions.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I am INDIGO!
I mean i have an indigo coloured aura. I dont know if it has something to do with my intensions or expessions, but i can tell u that a lot of people told me the same color.
U wanna know something abut, to be a indigo?
Listen:
Since my childhood i had special mental skillz.
For example i am a veryquicklearner.
I only have heard/seen something and i could do without repeating.
In schooltime i was classbest without doing anything for it.
Friends call me the walking lexicon, because of i know so much.
I speak german, english, spanish, russian, hebrew, old greek, latin and can understand french, italy, portugeeze, what means nearly all roman languages.
I am a musican. Since i am ten i am writing, komposing and performoing songs of all genres But i mostly like Hiphop and Reggae because of its resistance movement.
Writing shortstorys, poems, and books or painting is my favor, too.
Also i am really spiritual, but in another way.
Since i am eight i learned a lot of things out of every culture from this world.
Rituals, analogies, symbology, quaballah, runes, taro, wu wei, tai chi, nijitso, i-ging, meditations, dreamcontrol, patanjali yoga, wudun, egypt and greek myths and gods, summonings, mantras, chakras, aura, energybody,
telepatic and -kinetic skillz, reiki, healings, ...and a lot more, i just now not remember.

So what are indigos doing to save the world?
I dont think people like me jump into the front and yell "lets safe the world!"
...and pling! its done...
And i also dont think indigos where send from any entinity to help the main consiusness evolve or else.
But we ARE here and we are doing our jobs.
I can tell you what i am doing to make the world go better:
With my music i shout out the truth. I go to demonstrations and other events and sing about our problems, but also solutions to a big public.
Somtimes i even have the possibility to perform in front of politicans.
I am a naturalist. I love mother nature and do everything to save our environment.
I help everywhere i can also with spiritual problems. When someone asks me i answer questions, teach technics and knowlege, and sometimes i also heal...

So what do you do positive?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

(I) we? (whats the difference.) am simply agreeing with the original post and supporting it. im speaking of personal experience as a mode of support.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I am in two minds - I have been told that I am an indigo myself, but am totally unsure what that truly means.

I would love to hear more about your perception of the purpose that Indigos have and your experience of this issue.

Please - share your experiences and please help us all to understand the concept in greater detail.

Can I guess that you are an "indigo"? Please share your experience.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

can everyone including yourself experience your spirirtual guide regularly with ease?
what are your personal spiritual beliefs?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

(I) we? (whats the difference.)

Your point is taken, but I think you missed mine: if you are here with the intent to be helpful, perhaps constantly telling us about yourselves is not the best way to be helpful.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by chillpill

i think understanding is one of the biggest things i notice as a common theme among indigos ive met (or so ive thought). we seem to understand everything and accept it. we live in the now. we are very supportive and are willing to give our all for almost any situation to help anyone with anything. we seem to be mostly givers and affect change. most of the time not even realizing it. in ways most people will never understand

we also like to challenge the order of things if they go against our belief structure.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by onequestion]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

can everyone including yourself experience
your spirirtual guide regularly with ease?

To the best of my knowledge, I suspect the answer is a resounding no. I think a great many people are unaware of guides, unwilling even to consider them a possibility, and some would probably even reject awareness of such even if it were offered. As to "experiencing" guides without awareness...I'm not really in a position to observe that...but I would guess it may happen, but even so I suspect there's frequently a great deal of resistence to it.

As to myself, I don't have a strong identification with any guide in particular. I have been aware of apparent attempts at communication, have occassionally tried to initiate it, but success is usually limited, brief, and it often "interupted."

what are your personal spiritual beliefs?

Please be more specific.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
There has always been these types of people. People used to call them witches, and before that pagans etc...

Yep weird people may exist, but if i was you keep your mouth shut, as you may get alot of unwanted attention in your life.

Who the hell are you to tell anyone to keep there mouth shut? If you have nothing nice to say f'n move along...

PEACE!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket

i believe myself to be one of these indigo kids you speak of.

i have been interested
when i was a child i used to slip myself into trances
when i was bored at night in my bedroom reading
in my house i was hypersensitive
i am an empath
i can sense other people emotions
although i dont completely understand
i struggle with everyone around me because i feel as if noone gets it
i know my siblings
at least my brother i am absolutly sure of
i think this is
reconfirms what i have been thinking
throughout my whole life.

...but wait...combo breaker coming...

we seem to be very agreeable

No, you're not an indigo. There was one sentence in that paragraph that used the word "we" instead of "i." The true sign of an indigo: the complete and utter inability to make a single sentence without the word "i" or "me" in it.

Look...if you people are really here to help, how about focus just a bit less on yourselves and a bit more on the situation at hand.

He or she used I because he/she was explaining why he/she thinks she is an indigo. What do you want, people to talk in the third person or what. If you talk about something about yourself your going to say I or me arnt you.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

i was curious about what you thought about incarnations and why you would think we wouldnt want to? i think we would come here to further our own evolution and also propel that of the rest. as the physical form seems to have more meaning in the current state of things. or so most would think.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

i was curious about what you thought about incarnations
and why you would think we wouldnt want to?

It's not that you wouldn't want to. But rather, the perspective of non-indigos generally seems to be that your sole purpose in being here is to save the rest of us. For example, if I may quote from the original post in this thread:

emosun16
They exist for one purpose that I've seen so far and that's to clear
the world of the poluted systems that are corrupt.

As you can see, the perspective seems to be that you're here for our benefit. I'm simply suggesting that if that were the sole motivation, there would be no need to undergo the usual incarnative process. You could simply create a fully developed physical form to wear, and use it while retaining full knowledge. Or even skip the physical form, and interact with us without one.

i think we would come here to further our own
evolution and also propel that of the rest

If you re-read my post, I think you'll find that's exactly what I said. It's possible that your presence may be of benefit to us, but the fact that you've chosen to incarnate in phsyical form and undergo memory loss suggests that you're here for your own benefit as well. And like I said...that's not a bad thing...but humans looking to indigos as saviors are not aware of the whole picture.

I think you would be here even if it did not benefit us. You're here for your own growth and development, just like the rest of us.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

He or she used I because he/she was explaining
why he/she thinks she is an indigo.

Yes. He is here in this thread to talk about himself and the group he feels he identifies with. He is not here to answer our questions or be helpful to any of us. If he were, he would be doing that instead of talking about himself and why he thinks he's an indigo.

What do you want, people to talk in the third person or what. If you talk about something about yourself

That's exactly it. If somebody is going to claim to be here to help us I want them to actually be helpful instead of incessantly babbling about themselves and their people. Like I said several posts ago about being stuck in a well...I don't need to know the name of your people or your politlcal philosophies or your favorite color for you to throw me a rope.

This preoccupation with the indigos is like a person in a dark room focusing on what kind of clothes Thomas Edison liked to wear instead of installing a light bulb and turning it on.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by LordBucket]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
we seem very agreeable on the subject. although i might not have completely understood your meaning originally. i believe the op is younger and is trying to come to a better understanding.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Really if you or anybody else is stuck in frickin well commen sence says im gonna throw you a rope.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Post edited because of extreme stupidity.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Whine Flu]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu
The OP's username is "emosun". That tells me more than enough already.

They say to never judge a book by it's cover, but trust me on this one, homies.

Really and you will get yours in the end. Nobody has the right to judge anybody especially when it comes to a stupid screen name.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join