It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA's Undersea Recovery and UFO Alien Cadaver Tales

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I came across this article that I found to be very interesting. I did a search and couldn't find it which surprised me. So I figured I would share it here. Really good stuff.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/10272d8ac20e.jpg[/atsimg]

(STARpod.org) stargate007 -- In 1972, the US NAVY submersible Trieste II recovered a valuable object from the depths of the Pacific Ocean. Based upon his research into the Glomar Explorer recovery operation and the mystery of the sinking of Soviet submarine K-129, author Ken Sewell concluded that the Trieste II had recovered an object, perhaps even a Russian nuclear weapon, two years before the CIA arrived on the scene with their massive ocean-going platform. The heart of the mystery is what actually caused the sinking of the Soviet Golf-class K-129 submarine in March of 1968. According to a source to the Defense Intelligence Agency, something rather strange was involved in the sinking: an unidentified flying object. Here we will connect one mystery with another, and then another: we begin with Ingo Swann, the psychic spy with a US government security clearance.

www.americanchronicle.com...

I usually don't come across any UFO stuff that hasn't already been posted so I never do post in this forum. I do occasionally find the material interesting though. This may have been covered in part, or in whole already but like I said I didn't find anything. So if I am re hashing old material I apologize. Part one of this article is right here. I posted an excerpt and link for part two first because it came out today.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
A thoroughly enjoyable read.

On the author:

Gary S. Bekkum is an independent 'occasional' rogue journalist & web author, and researcher of material that blurs the distinction between fiction and reality.

This stated in the left-hand column of the source material link. This is no reason to discount him, though. Just an observation. I look forward to more!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Good stuff, I remember hearing about this one, but I haven't read up on it in some time, I will check this out. Thanks for sharing, S/F...

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Interesting stuff but i get the feeling that 'Project Stargate' is nothing but disinformation.

If you have a bunch of spy's working in top level positions feeding you sensitive information about the 'Enemy' the most important thing you have to worry about is keeping them as secret as possible. Project stargate seems the perfect cover.

For a start REAL secret government / military projects don't have a name. Named projects are just to present to congress for funding.

This is my theory of how it works..

Lets say for example the CIA gets some sensitive info on the design of a new Russian nuclear warhead from one of the scientists who made it. Because only a few people could possibly know these details it would be very easy for the Russians to work out a shortlist of possible spy's. So the CIA then take a bunch of civilians in a named project and get them to remote view a this new warhead. they usually work in pairs. 1 asking questions and the other in a trance. At this point it doesn't really matter what they report from their remote viewing all the CIA has to say is 'yes you were right' at a later date and they will go and tell all their friends etc. This way the identity of the real spy/spy's is never revealed even when details of the project are presented to congress for funding.

I don't blame people for falling for this confidence trick, I think its a very ingenious plan myself. The reality of the situation is if there really were people who could remote view we would not know anything about it. The military would fund the unnamed projects out of the black budget so that the enemy wouldn't get the idea of starting their own remote viewing project to find out our secrets and they certainly wouldn't be using civilians for the job or let them make documentaries about the subject.

What i cant decide on is the level of complicity from the psychics. But im leaning towards them being normal people who really believe they have a gift. The guy asking the questions might be hypnotizing them into really thinking they remote viewed something. This way they could never be caught out lying about something. Its all quite neat

Dont forget it was one of these ex-remote viewers that caused the death of the hevens gate cult.

S & F for the post anyway because it is a good read and its given me a chance to put forward my theory which ive been thinking about for a while now.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Whether it's real or not it was cool read. Just finished reading the Ingo Swann book. Another ATS post had a link to the pdf. At least I know the guy is real now.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
The Story about the Red Star Rogue
is "partly" as book on pdf-File available.

Red Star Rogue-PDF

Edit:
Sorry i just see its only in parts available there, anyway
P1-25
P77-81
P172-175
P222-225
P282-286

[edit on 11-10-2009 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO]

[edit on 11-10-2009 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO]

top topics

join