It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Redneck Elite - What is wrong with America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
This is another example of the American Dream come true for one generation and flush away by another. You have to look no further than Auto Racing to see examples over and over of some kid that had it made and just does not give a crap. Can you imagine with the Billions they are worth, if they got on the "We the People" bandwagon, how much trouble they could cause the Govt. Elite?

It is just too bad........

Some of you here will not care that it is to do with NASCAR, but the racing industry represents 100's of billions in Revenues with a good chunk of the Advertising Market.

I do know these A-holes first hand. I have been in the past a Professional Driver, still involved with it, but do not make a living at it. Yes, I am one of those people that you can Google and find everything from Hollywood lists, Racing, and Engineering. Like I said, I know these people personally.

You will also notice how each type of media, twists the story around a little. Again, they try to control that as well. The dip was suppose to race today also. His dad, Jim France, is now the most powerful in the family.

"I am gonna have your job. This is the biggest mistake ever. You are so done in Daytona."

"I want your commander now. I am a France. Do you know what that means? We own this city."

jalopnik.com... randson-popped-for-dui-coc aine-and-street-racing

www.wftv.com...

auto-racing.speedtv.com... son-of-nascar-executive-jim-france-faces-drug-dui-charges/

[edit on 10-10-2009 by j2000]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I'll say it ........ what the hell are you talking about?

Some joe-grandson got in trouble has WHAT to do with Global Meltdown?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Just another example of living in the land of greed(as in revenue),
and the home of the frayed.(as in nerves)

We outsourced common sense, ethics, courtesy and compassion along with our jobs.
Not to mention any morality we once had.
We're into war and hate nowadays anyway.

Thanks for the inside scoop J!

[edit on 10-10-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
This is what happens when children are given everything instead of being made to earn it. Spoiled little kids in a grown up body pretending to be real men.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by j2000

Well this is pretty blatant out of touch behavior on the sons part for sure! No doubt he gets his attitude from the clan though. You know I am always amazed at parents who break all the rules to get some dynasty empire, and they are so "sad" when the kids follow suit!

Florida is a corrupt state no doubt! I am half suprised he got the slammer, sure a few officers would have taken a bribe, along with a nice fat wad of race passes.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit
I'll say it ........ what the hell are you talking about?

Some joe-grandson got in trouble has WHAT to do with Global Meltdown?

If you don't see that, then you are not looking at the core of the problems.

I'll repeat Doodadoom

We outsourced common sense, ethics, courtesy and compassion along with our jobs.
Not to mention any morality we once had.
We're into war and hate nowadays anyway.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I see that this has been moved to U.S. Sports.

That is very short minded of the Mods.

This was not about how the race went on Sunday.

This is more the of the problem with the meltdown and why it is the way it is.

Too, bad, I was looking forward to intellent feed back on this subject, but it will not get it now.

Thanks again mods.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by j2000

First of all is a sports related thread, thats why is here..second of all....intelligent feedback not being here?!! You truly dont know this specific forum where MODS, members (and let me say some of the finest members of the site) hang around daily.

But since it seems you dont want OUR feedback on your issue...I wont give you one.

new topics

top topics

join