It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lion-like alien from a planet orbiting Sirius A

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
This is not in the ufo section and is not really about providing photos. Its about awareness, a personal journey and his own sense of knowing. I am not interested either in proving one thing to you. Because not only do the ETs themselves not operate like this and they havn't paused their crafts and allowed for pics, not that I've asked, but that would take away your own journey.

These posts are about giving him the tools to go on it, and make his own discoveries. I believe they will be good.

You can do the same, if you choose, for unless disclosure shows up in a way that introduces us to our cosmic familly, its a personal journey, and when they come to wake people up, its also because there are things they need to remember, that is, unless its zetans taking dna or trying to shove you back in the pen because you're suddenly trying to grow in your awareness.

So, go ask for photos on a thread saying, "Ufo Siting Pics" not one searching for awareness, answers and info.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by FouL-LiveR

OMGawd!! Could you BE more arrogant?!!
What on earth makes you believe the pinnacle of evolution is the HUMAN??!!
Soo laughable if it weren't so sad....

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Its kimba the white lion in middle age.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
The HUMAN??? Ahh, the Human so perfect, so pure and righteous and selfless, nonconceited, and yet so bitterly arrogent and stupid that it claims it is to ONLY intelligent lifeform in the universe, that is the most intelliegent species on it own planet, and yet, it continues to destroy itself and drag everything else to hell WITH it. No, the Human is not the end of evolution, it is not the top of the stairs. Far from it. If this were so, dogs and cats could propagate, monkeys and cats could birth a human lovechild. There are indeed many variables, but cats do not evolve into humans, nor do dogs, they do not evolve into monkeys, then neanerthals, then cromagnon then human, no. I'm not insulting your intelligence, but you need to go speak with a geneticist, or an expert on evolution. Cats only have 3 bloodtypes, humans have nealry 20. Sure you may say that the further you evolve the more bloodtypes you have... But im afraid it doesnt work that way, because some bloodtypes are not compatible with others, thats why donors must be the same type to give blood. The same go for anything else, DNA, dog and cat DNA are not compatible w/ eachother which is why they annot reproduce w/ one another and Not have undesirable results. Same goes even for a Lion and Tiger, sure they can repruduce, but they are not compatible enough ti have offpring that will succeed, (Sterility and deformities) The Mule is an Example of this. And eventhough humans and monkeys are so uncanny similar DNA wise, they still cannot reproduce with eachother. Evolution doesnt work the way you think it does. When i was 10 i had a brainfart that maybe cats would evolve into humans, but then i realised that was BS and a stupid thought.

Back to topic, Cat aliens... Hmm, Sphinx, when you said 'perhaps these are not from Sirius, but from elsewhere and are perhaps interdimensional travelers' youre so close to hitting the nail on the head... Youre on the right track, keep trying,

PS: i know a lot more than i'm letting on.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Gorgathium, first its Leo the Lion, and Kimba is Akimba (Which means Coward) I cant beleive someone else besides me knows of that crappy old cartoon... I also wonder how skilled in artistic skill these people were that made these pictures. Ive drawn a lot of the ETs ive had 'contact' w/ and they all beat these depictions. Not to be cockey, its just that a lot of these depictions are so far off that they resemble a different race, and 85% of the pics on that site were fake 'aliens' some were obviously created via some type of imaging program and not a person's hands. These are apparently made by the same persons w/ same program as you can see the similarities in style... Just thought i'd point that out.
But two of which actually caught my attention, one of the black-haired ET female with large checkbones and lots of eyeliner, made me think "MOMMY??" and on closer insection, she resembled another ET race known as The Shi'Arr (from Marvel's X-Men) the other was of the purple ink depiction of another female alien, who's head was beautifully shaped. The first ET race name that popped into my head was "Segan." The Ets which ive just mentioned are undoubtedly those of which none of you have ever heard of... Thats all i wanted to add on the pics other than the lion looking one.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
OH SPHINX, i forgot to mention, the Lion-looking one, the white one, i could provide a much better depiction, but it would be on black paper, and would take me a while, im not sure when i could start on it though... U2U me when you get the chance or if/when you feel like it.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join