It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The wrong in right (Just a thought)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The wrong in right

Something which has never been touched before.

What is it?

I ask and I ask,

trying to grab hold of my tears,

trying to obtaining the un-obtained.

Trying to think the way they want me to think,

trying to achieve.

Yet all my life I have been deceived,

making a mockery of my life won’t help anyone but one self.

Who’s to say my achievements are not as great as them,

them bastards,

them moralists,

them engineers,

them doctors,

all those things who regard themselves as something better,

something worthy,

something with elevated value.

But I have shared my part in this universe,

so why am I valued less,

why am I being demeaned.

They say what I do is wrong,

but when they are involved wrong becomes right.

Thanks for your time

ozzy

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
are you analyzing your self-confidence?

what does it matter what others have or do or don't?
Or what you think they think of you?

but you got me wondering: what exactly did you do?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I do not care what others think of me and what i have done. For instance, even though i should of got a good job in life, do not know what, i just aimed to want to be a labourer. It is the nicest job in the world. No female hassle mostly of having to work with them, and you just get on with your job.

People perved into my life saying this is not a career,a nd i cannot be allowed to do that job.

Who the feck, i say, how the hell does me doing what i want, have anything to do with them.

Have you people found this in life.

I couldn't care less what people think of me, and you can see from my writings here. Even though i could of been more, i just do not want the hassles.

Give me a job as a labourer any day, over any job working with snide back stabbing people that think they are so great in an office, lol. Any one here that has worked in both office and building work, maybe knows too, that these are two totally different types of environment. Offices are lazy people, and building work, means you have to do some work, i prefer the latter.

I say to you people, do what you want in life, and do not care. No one is telling me how to live my life, but me as long as i never do anything wrong.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

Everyone in the Univers play there parts, for me it is like a movie, whether you do good or bad you still play your part.

People always seem to think they are in another level, or they are something better, better than other humans, maybe because they have money, or power, or a moralist who always take care of his/her actions based on good.

But what I'm trying to say is that bad people also play their part, and their part is as important as the rest.

The ultimate point is that you can never judge someone.

new topics

top topics

join