It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The dumbest Ufo researcher in the world.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I've watch through many of her videos and all of them are just planes and helicopters. She calls them fake planes and helicopters making fake noise. I'm not sure if she's just dumb, delusional or some hoaxer with dumb subscribers. She filmed alot of these videos during the G20 when there were losts of planes and helicopters, with equipment underneath them, flying around. She films these planes and helicopters from a long distance away so they look like blobs of light and she calls them Ufos.

There was one video where she was pointing a green laser into one of the craft, that is illegal and it could blind the pilot. I know there's alot of crap on Youtube but this one is best of the worst. She does block anyone who points out the basic fact that any 5 year old child would point out, which is that what she is filming are planes an helicopters. She doesn't like dissent of any kind.

This nonsense is going to detract from Ufo research and it doesn't do anything to help Ufo disclosure at all. All she is doing is pouring a truck load of bs into Youtube and we have enough of that already. Hopefully she will be arrested for pointing green lasers into pilot's eyes. Green lasers travel the furthest and that's why she uses it.

www.youtube.com...

Channel Views:15,668 Joined:April 07, 2009 Last Sign In:7 hours ago Videos Watched:27,386 Subscribers:578

She's managed to watch over 27 000 videos since April 07, 2009. I think she's been refreashing her videos to boost the views on this trash.

This is just one of many examples of the crap she uploads. There are too many examples to post on this topic, but you can click on the Youtube link to go to her site.

It's a damn plane.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
There are not many intelligent people in this field. What can we do, as there is no money in it, the best will never be actively coming to it.

I cannot see the best turning down wall street career for ufo investigation, although there are some.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
There are not many intelligent people in this field.

Robert Hastings comes across as quite an intelligent chap.

Thread

As does Richard Dolan,

Thread

John Greenewald Junior,

Timothy Good,

And Gary Heseltine.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MayorOfCydonia

You just got to know what you are seeing.
How is this:

Looks like you got a flying wing.
See Hudson Valley UFOs on youtube.
The light is from craft voltage giving off electrical scalar
waves and lighting up the nearby air.

Comment Pending.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MayorOfCydonia

Don't know if it was a laser pointer, I suspect something like TERPROM:

en.wikipedia.org...

Which can use laser sensors. But apart from that I agree with you. I don't know if what she's doing is actively harmful, but I think it's sad. Some of the shots are at least in focus, but to my mind consistent with aircraft.

If it does turn out that she faked it with a green laser pointer then it's a more serious matter, as you point out. I don't like to think that she's deliberately faked anything, I like to think the best of people, and would rather think she's just over enthusiastic.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
There's a discussion about this person's videos going on here. I've been following her videos since they first started, and I too chalked up her findings as regular aircraft when I first saw them.

After reviewing them I've found that there is something of interest there. It's really easy to just say "airplane" and write it off, but being a person that has been into aviation since an early age I just can't do that. Her IQ aside, I do believe she's filming something of interest.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by susp3kt]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
S+F hasnt been a while since I laughed as much as that!, this almost comes second best to the 1-hour video of the guy filming Venus setting below the Horizon and claiming it was a Lightship from Regulus.

She seriously believes these are REAL transmorphing UFO's?, nothing more than just Buisness Jets in a holding pattern, and dont be led on by the fact she added the "transmorphing" agenda after claiming they were UFO's, then got debunked when she knew she couldnt keep the secret about them being Civil Aircraft so she filled in the second story to act as shrapnel.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
She apparently knows the lingo of the rest of the world when comes
to describing nothing but lights that can spread out just about
anywhere around the object in hover.
Yeah morphing.
Get real.
Too bad the object is too high up and no details can be seen
as witnesses of the Hudson Valley wing and triangle helped
put together details.
Imagine if she saw a landing and takeoff that a New Mexico
patrolman once witnessed.

How do you figure forces going into a craft instead of going
out like a rocket. Better think that way to understand the
real sightings. The unbalance of scalar waves propel the
craft.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Most of those chaps are not exactly top wall street smart or anything. I doubt your claims they are smart, but you can believe.

The ufo is going nowhere fast.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Andy I'd be amazed if you even bothered to listen to what they had to say.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MayorOfCydonia
I've watch through many of her videos and all of them are just planes and helicopters. She calls them fake planes and helicopters making fake noise. I'm not sure if she's just dumb, delusional or some hoaxer with dumb subscribers. She filmed alot of these videos during the G20 when there were losts of planes and helicopters, with equipment underneath them, flying around. She films these planes and helicopters from a long distance away so they look like blobs of light and she calls them Ufos.

There was one video where she was pointing a green laser into one of the craft, that is illegal and it could blind the pilot. I know there's alot of crap on Youtube but this one is best of the worst. She does block anyone who points out the basic fact that any 5 year old child would point out, which is that what she is filming are planes an helicopters. She doesn't like dissent of any kind.

This nonsense is going to detract from Ufo research and it doesn't do anything to help Ufo disclosure at all. All she is doing is pouring a truck load of bs into Youtube and we have enough of that already. Hopefully she will be arrested for pointing green lasers into pilot's eyes. Green lasers travel the furthest and that's why she uses it.

www.youtube.com...

Channel Views:15,668 Joined:April 07, 2009 Last Sign In:7 hours ago Videos Watched:27,386 Subscribers:578

She's managed to watch over 27 000 videos since April 07, 2009. I think she's been refreashing her videos to boost the views on this trash.

This is just one of many examples of the crap she uploads. There are too many examples to post on this topic, but you can click on the Youtube link to go to her site.

It's a damn plane.

Looks like she is mixing 2 different videos;
one real and one fake;
Mainstream Media usually employ this technique of mixing truth with lies to make the lies believable

the surveillance video footage of the light orbs are real;
ive seen the same type fly over to me and my house when i waved my arms at them;

but then the footage on the hand-held camera looks like a weird plane with lots of lights on it

and also the date on the surveillance footage is wrong
its from September or August

here are the same orbs from the same date in Florida

[edit on 13-10-2009 by DjSharperimage]

top topics

join