It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water related UFO/USO phenomenon: Suboceanic Intelligence?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi

No worries i was probably a bit harsh myself. I have absolutely no problems with agreeing to disagree

Its an interesting subject i just really disliked the UFO hunters badly researched presentation of it. It wouldnt surprise me if there was better evidence out there.

Thread flagged in anticipation.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by crowpruitt
I've always had an interest in USOs.It just makes sense to me that the deep oceans would be a great place for an advanced species to hide.

If you search enough on the web.you can find a whole slew of reports that take place in or around our worlds oceans.Also many of the reports come from naval personnel.Not just Americans either.Heck,I think I read that C.Columbus had a sighting just before discovering the new world.

Great thread and topic Erik!

edit:typo

[edit on 10-10-2009 by crowpruitt]

Thanks for your always welcome appearance CP! I intend to fill out this thread a bit more with more cases, testimonies and the best available evidence.

It was getting late and I also ran out of space on the initial OP and didn't have the where-with-all to further it onto more posts. I got to bed at about 1 am and I am usually in bed by 8 pm. That's probably why I bit a little hard at Vital last night. He caught me tired and surly and I acted unprofessionally. Oh well. I'm only human.

I will do a lot more digging and I have some more stuff to add later tonight that I found it's just sitting in files just yet.

I appreciate your input.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitalOverdose

No worries i was probably a bit harsh myself. I have absolutely no problems with agreeing to disagree

Its an interesting subject i just really disliked the UFO hunters badly researched presentation of it.

I have to absolutely agree with you on the UFO Hunters aspect. Sadly that is the only Doc out there right now with meat specific to the topic. If watched with a discerning mind and critical eye, the worthy tidbits come out. That and blocking out Bill Birnes with a piece of duct tape on your monitor. I really don't think that Mr. UFO adds anything relevant to the program other than representing the Lunatic Fringe well enough. Every now and then though he does let something relevant fall out of his face.

Take it in small doses and see through the BS to glean what little evidence there is. It's hard but it's there. Again, I will add some more goodies later tonight after my girl's soccer game and I will keep digging as this subject is very fascinating to me. We know about jack squat when it comes to our oceans. A virtually unexplored frontier to be sure.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Perfect hiding place.

Try chasing antigravity ship aliens in slow-ass subs...

As short and sweet a statement as that is, it is in fact very relevant. We couldn't chase down one of our own torpedoes let alone a craft that leaves a sonic wash to get destabilized in!

Another rarity is a camera in a diver's hands. Not very many bring the potentially expensive equipment underwater unless they are there for funded research projects the bulk of which will not be fringe science oriented.

We can easily see someone getting a multimillion dollar grant to research and analyze the adverse effects of Aqua Net on plankton, but to study USOs? No way.

Underwater cellphones anyone?

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
More USO cases

Summary: From one of the largest UFO forums comes the real life event of a sea captain. The gentleman, whose name shall be withheld, has been at the helm of foreign ships since 1970. In 1968, he was second officer on Panamax bulk carrier under the Swiss flag, named Grichuna. The ship had departed fully loaded with coal from the United States en-route to Japan. Our witness was on night watch from 00:00 to 04:00 hours, as the ship was off the coast of Florida. Object Similar to Airplane: Their speed was about 15 knots moving on calm seas with good weather and visibility. On the command bridge on port side, and gazing at the lights of Palm Beach in the distance, he saw lights under the waters surface 30-40 meters away and about 10-15 meters deep. He could make out an object which appeared to be similar to an airplane, but without wings or tail. He could also see windows lit up. Under Ships Bow: He was not able to count the windows, but he estimated them at 10 or more. The USO (Unidentified Submersible Object)was moving with the ship, yet crossing their course by 30 degrees. The speed of the USO was about twice that of the Grichuna. It soon sped under the ship's bow, he estimated the draft at nine meters. There was a seaman on the bridge on standby at the wheel, but he was not told of the sighting at the time. Moving at 30 Knots: However, our witness asked him if he had seen anything, and the seaman confirmed seeing a gloom under the water. Both men wondered what they had seen. The witness could rule out some possibilities. He knew it was not a submarine, because submarines do not have windows, and would not have ventured so close to a ship of the size of the Grichuna, which was 250 meters long. Also, thirty knots was beyond he capability of submarines at that time. Indelible Proof: With his many years of experience at sea, the second officer was a very reliable witness. Although at times many strange things can be seen at sea, he was familiar with these, and what he saw from his ship this night was beyond anything he had seen before. His story will be indelible proof of the existence of underwater UFOs. Second Case of USO: During the same time period on August 7, 1968, an alien abduction occurred which also involved unidentified submersible objects, or USOs. Known as the Buff Ledge Abductions, it is one of the best documented cases of abduction, and one of the very few to involve an underwater UFO. Underwater Base?: The abductions involved sixteen-year-old Michael Lapp and nineteen-year-old Janet Cornell, both employees of the Buff Ledge summer camp. While relaxing one afternnoon at a boat ramp, a number of UFOs were seen over Lake Champlain. The UFOs made unbelievable manuevers over and into the lake. Could this sighting and the Atlantic Ocean sighting of our second officer be linked? Very possibly, as the USOs are capable of sky and sea travel, possibly with an underwater base.

Source

Russian Navy UFO records say aliens love oceans permalinke-mail story to a friendprint version 21 July, 2009, 18:56 The Russian navy has declassified its records of encounters with unidentified objects technologically surpassing anything humanity ever built, reports Svobodnaya Pressa news website. Yahoo StumbleUpon Google Live Technorati del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mixx Propeller The records dating back to soviet times were compiled by a special navy group collecting reports of unexplained incidents delivered by submarines and military ships. The group was headed by deputy Navy commander Admiral Nikolay Smirnov, and the documents reveal numerous cases of possible UFO encounters, the website says. Vladimir Azhazha, former navy officer and a famous Russian UFO researcher, says the materials are of great value. Read more “Fifty percent of UFO encounters are connected with oceans. Fifteen more – with lakes. So UFOs tend to stick to the water,” he said. On one occasion a nuclear submarine, which was on a combat mission in the Pacific Ocean, detected six unknown objects. After the crew failed to leave behind their pursuers by maneuvering, the captain ordered to surface. The objects followed suit, took to the air, and flew away. Many mysterious events happened in the region of Bermuda Triangle, recalls retired submarine commander Rear Admiral Yury Beketov. Instruments malfunctioned with no apparent reason or detected strong interference. The former navy officer says this could be deliberate disruption by UFOs. Vladimir Kremlev for RT. Click to enlarge “On several occasions the instruments gave reading of material objects moving at incredible speed. Calculations showed speeds of about 230 knots, of 400 kph. Speeding so fast is a challenge even on the surface. But water resistance is much higher. It was like the objects defied the laws of physics. There’s only one explanation: the creatures who built them far surpass us in development,” Beketov said. Navy intelligence veteran, Captain 1st rank Igor Barklay comments: “Ocean UFOs often show up wherever our or NATO’s fleets concentrate. Near Bahamas, Bermudas, Puerto Rico. They are most often seen in the deepest part of the Atlantic Ocean, in the southern part of the Bermuda Triangle, and also in the Caribbean Sea.” Another place where people often report UFO encounters is Russia’s Lake Baikal, the deepest fresh water body in the world. Fishermen tell of powerful lights coming from the deep and objects flying up from the water. In one case in 1982 a group of military divers training at Baikal spotted a group of humanoid creatures dressed in silvery suits. The encounter happened at a depth of 50 meters, and the divers tried to catch the strangers. Three of the seven men died, while four others were severely injured. “I think about underwater bases and say: why not? Nothing should be discarded,” says Vladimir Azhazha. “Skepticism is the easiest way: believe nothing, do nothing. People rarely visit great depths. So it’s very important to analyze what they encounter there.” Meanwhile Russian Navy officials have denied the collection of UFO-related encounters exists. A source in the Navy’s service staff said the story may have its roots in the reports of vessel commanders, which describe locating objects of unclear but Earthly origin. “An illusion of a UFO encounter can result from large fish shoals, floating garbage or natural phenomena,” ITAR-TASS news agency cites the source. Read also UFO phenomenon was strictly tabooed in USSR

Source

Curiously enough, at least until 2006 the U.S. Navy was budgeting for a UFO Project as you can see in this unclassified justification statement using the FOIA search interestingly enough on the U. S. Air Force Freedom of Information Act site. Hmmmm.... This is interesting because I did not find this on the U.S. Navy FOIA site. Why?

Search Results for USAF/FOIA

PDF Doc - See pg 302

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Here is some footage of a large glowing anomalous object moving fairly quickly underwater.

Enjoy this as this is extremely rare footage and all I could find in two hours of searching. I am still looking on other sites but again, this is a very rare thing.

edit to add:

I clicked on this guy's YouTube profile and discovered that this footage was uploaded by him, gkdeppe. However there is no information concerning where this was filmed and when it was filmed. It does appear to be the only UFO related footage he has uploaded. Most of it appears to be weather oriented.

Cheers,

Erik

[edit on 22/OctamSun, 11 Oct 2009 01:15:52 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Great thread, Erik.

The Abyss was a great movie. I like to think that out of this vast universe there are beings who visit us, and have for many years, and do explore our oceans or maybe even stay there for lengths of time.

Perhaps they are tired of the violent and warring humans and would prefer to interact with other species, such as the intelligent and friendly dolphins.

(I know I would.)

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I haven't read all the thread, but I have posted on two other forums about what I have been picking up about ETs and their bases, in fact large bases under the ocean floor.

I picked up being a stargate under there last year which I had confirmed by a whistleblower which I contacted privately.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orion65
Great thread, Erik.

The Abyss was a great movie. I like to think that out of this vast universe there are beings who visit us, and have for many years, and do explore our oceans or maybe even stay there for lengths of time.

Perhaps they are tired of the violent and warring humans and would prefer to interact with other species, such as the intelligent and friendly dolphins.

(I know I would.)

I think there is a good chance that something is going on in our oceans besides just the rudimentary aquatic life and by rudimentary I mean that which is generally accepted by most noted Marine Research Facilities and Universities.

Of course there have been strange tales from the sea as long as mankind has been interacting with it but that is not to say that there is not something to not necessarily all but at least some of those stories.

The oceans in their entirety are still virtually an unknown and unexplored territory. A frontier of darkness that still hold secrets too many to count.

I think it would be of great interest to find that there has been or have been intelligent species besides homo sapiens sapiens on this planet. We shared it briefly with neanderthal, why not with an aquatic sentience of relevance with a formidable, perhaps far advanced technology as compared to our own. After all, life came from the oceans. Perhaps some remained behind to evolve on the floors of our seas.

I know this is way speculative but what the heck. I have often read and heard people describing the Greys as coming from a planet that has a much lighter gravity than our own Earth because of their massive heads resting on seemingly spindly necks and delicate looking limbs. Well what if they share the Earth with us? The creatures of our oceans or any submarine environs feel the Earth's gravity at a far less severe level due to buoyancy factors. Is it that hard to imagine the Greys as we have been shown perhaps in poor stereotype, in an aquatic and buoyant environment? I think not. Large eyed to take in the most amount of light in a low light environs. Pale skinned as a result of not needing pigment as protection against the sun.

There. That is my speculation for one species of sentience that is purportedly extraterrestrial and I say perhaps not. They seem to be the most common of the alleged other worldly visitors. Their great numbers then could make the idea of an Earthly aquatic residence not only more plausible but definitely more practical. Their discs are well suited to both air and water as far as aero and hydro dynamics are concerned.

I think the ocean floors would be the greatest place for them as well as the safest for hiding as we ourselves in our own current technological state could not even begin to pursue them to their bottom dwelling residential areas. Not without grave consequences I'm afraid.

As you can see, I have given it a little thought at least.

Cheers and Thanks,

Erik

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
I think it's the dolphins who are just messing with us.

Let's not forget they have the same brain we do

But on a serious note, if I were an ET, it would be the easiest place to construct compounds and living quarters within humans ever figuring it out.

Most of our oceans are un-explored, there are probably thousands of species of animals that we haven't encoutered yet and if there is ET visitation to Earth, you can be your bottom dollar they are in our oceans as well as in the skies.

~Keeper

I'm going to have to say (not exactly jokingly
) that I have researched dolphins to a good extent and they seem to be more intelligent than some people I've run across.

Erik, sent you a U2U.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
The coordinates 20 25´ 32.21" N, 136 04´ 52.15" E only holds an unfinished lighthouse and no underwater alien base, see picture of it here. You can read the history of the atoll Okinotorishima on Wikipedia. No mystery there, just human activity.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Great thread OS i have a family member who was in the navy on a Air Craft carrier who seen a UFO disc breach water and fly off in to the sky. I know she is not one to make things up and i have my own UFO sightings on land.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Vic Rattlehead]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vic Rattlehead
Great thread OS i have a family member who was in the navy on a Air Craft carrier who seen a UFO disc breach water and fly off in to the sky. I know she is not one to make things up and i have my own UFO sightings on land.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Vic Rattlehead]

Thanks, Vic for that account. Would it be possible to elaborate a bit more on it without jeopardizing the sensitive nature of this family member's capacity within the U.S. Navy? Anything of the story related here would be of great benefit as it would be another dot in a sea (no pun intended) of dots to connect.

In what way did she work on the A.C.? Was she topside on the Flight Deck?

You don't need to give the name of the vessel as that might make it easier to zero in on her privacy and nature (possibly classified) of her work.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acharya
The coordinates 20 25´ 32.21" N, 136 04´ 52.15" E only holds an unfinished lighthouse and no underwater alien base, see picture of it here. You can read the history of the atoll Okinotorishima on Wikipedia. No mystery there, just human activity.

Thanks for doing that, Archya. Yup. That does appear to be pretty much a concrete foundation for a structure surrounded by a lot of Dolos (the large objects encircling the pad that look like giant jacks) to break up the waves. I wonder why somebody came to that conclusion.

Thanks again for the legwork. Appreciate it.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Excellent thread redwoodjedi, I have not heard of some of these cases presented in here. I have always found the USO aspect of ufology extremely interesting, I see no reason all of the witnesses, especially the military ones would lie or be mistaken in what they saw. I also see no reason aliens (if that is in deed what they are) that can travel many lightyears across the galaxy or Universe can not master aquatic travel in the manner reported. As Karl12 already pointed out, there is a great thread by Skyfloating that contains a lot of great cases. Another great case involving a USO would be the Shag Harbor crash, which you can find a detailed report in this thread of mine here:

UFO Crash Event: Shag Harbor, 1967

Keep up the great work my friend, S/F...

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

Excellent thread redwoodjedi, I have not heard of some of these cases presented in here. I have always found the USO aspect of ufology extremely interesting, I see no reason all of the witnesses, especially the military ones would lie or be mistaken in what they saw. I also see no reason aliens (if that is in deed what they are) that can travel many lightyears across the galaxy or Universe can not master aquatic travel in the manner reported. As Karl12 already pointed out, there is a great thread by Skyfloating that contains a lot of great cases. Another great case involving a USO would be the Shag Harbor crash, which you can find a detailed report in this thread of mine here:

UFO Crash Event: Shag Harbor, 1967

Keep up the great work my friend, S/F...

Thanks, JK for the nod. Coming from you that means a lot to me. Becoming a decent researcher is a rather daunting task. I never thought I would be but this stuff just gets under your skin and won't leave you alone. I lie awake at nights just baffled entirely about some of these things and then at some point I have to get up and get back online to see if I can solve it or at least see that I am not alone in my bafflement!

I am quite familiar with the Shag Harbor Case. It is well covered and I opted on leaving it out of this thread for just those reasons. Plenty of decent researchers here have covered it thoroughly and all I would be doing is a rehash, really. I try to find lesser but none the less just as compelling cases. You do this as well, yes?

Keep being the example of great research!

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Erik -theres a great interview here with Carl Feindt from the WaterUFO research website:

After appearing on BoA:Audio for a brief interview that generated a lot of buzz last Fall, Carl Feindt returns to the program for an in-depth discussion on the water-UFO connection.
We'll be exploring why Carl decided to investigate this aspect of Ufology, interesting trends and fascinating insights that he has gained from his research, cases that he does not think are related to UFOs, the international aspects of the phenomenon, sea monsters, radar and sonar cases, UFOs. v. USOs, "Water Wheels", the Eltanin, Shag Harbour, and a ton more aquatic-themed esoteric material.

We plumb the depths of the UFO-water connection as BoA:Audio returns with a must-hear episode for any serious student of Ufology.

Link:
www.binnallofamerica.com...

Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Thanks for the tip, Karl. I was pokin' around that site late last night, however I did not get to that interview. I will check it out. Have a great day, Sir!

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I found this underwater abduction case relevant to this thread, Karl. Thanks again for the tip off!

The Filiberto Cardenas Case:

ABDUCTION AND UNDERWATER EXCURSION OF FILIBERTO CARDENAS Abduction case by Dr. Virgilio Sanchez-Ocejo Condensed summary by Richard H. Hall Filiberto Cardenas of Hialeah, Florida, was a gift shop owner, and later owned an automobile service center. He was married with children. After his abduction experience, he sold his business to devote full time to what he concluded was the mission assigned to him by alien beings to communicate important truths to the world. .......His UFO-related experiences began on January 3, 1979, investigated by Dr. Virgilio Sanchez-Ocejo, an attorney, and other professional people starting the next day (January 4). CASE SUMMARY About 6:00 p.m. On January 3, 1979, Cardenas (then 46 years old), was driving along U.S. Route 27 with three members of another family (the Martis) in his 1970 Chevrolet station wagon when his car developed electrical problems. The lights went out and the engine stalled. The starter did not induce any electric current. When they raised the hood of the car to inspect the engine, they were enveloped in multi-colored lights and heard a strong buzzing sound like “thousands of bees.” Cardenas felt paralyzed, and could hear the women in the car screaming. He found himself suspended in the air and rising. When he was about 10 feet above the car, everything went dark and he had no memory of what happened next. When consciousness returned he was on his hands and knees and saw bright lights rushing toward him, then the screech of brakes. He was helped off the road, which proved to be 16 miles away from where his car had stalled. Police were called and picked him up at about 8:15 p.m. His friends had observed him being lifted up a bluish-white beam of light and disappearing. Fernando Marti, a friend who had been driving the car when it stalled, had seen the multi-colored lights reflecting off the engine and Cardenas' feet as he ascended into the air. He felt weightless, and grabbed onto the engine to avoid being lifted. After the bright lights dimmed and the weightless effect diminished, Marti looked up and saw Cardenas rising higher into the air and shouting, “Let me go! Let me go!” He then disappeared into a dark elliptical object which flew away to the west. Marti got back into the car and tried the starter again; this time the engine started but ran very roughly. Gradually the engine smoothed out and they drove to the nearest facility, where they called the police and reported Cardenas' disappearance. When Cardenas finally was found the police notified Mrs. Cardenas, who immediately took Filiberto to a clinic for treatment of lesions, skin abrasions, and systemic dysfunctions. Someone suggested that he be examined for effects of radiation, and he was taken to Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami early on the morning of January 4. He complained of pain in both knees and out-of-focus vision and was medically examined, including X-rays. The hospital lacked facilities for radiation testing, so an Air Force technician from Homestead Air Force Base was called in to examine him for radiation effects. The test results were negative and he was released from the hospital. Later Cardenas had a variety of odd symptoms primarily including eye irritation and sensitivity, excessive thirst, profuse sweating, a sulfurous body odor, hot and cold flashes, and memory lapses. At one point his urine was a dark yellow-brown color. A local hypnotherapist who had no personal opinion on UFOs was retained to regress him and help restore his lost memory. Cardenas was not fluent in English, so the regressions were conducted in Spanish, the first on January 27. Under hypnosis an elaborate story emerged of his being captured by three human-like alien entities who wore tight-fitting bluish-white one-piece clothing. One of the beings appeared robot-like. Another being placed a helmet-like device on Cardenas' head, and experimented with various languages to communicate with him. After a while he was taken to another place and met another being wearing a cape and seated on a high throne-like chair. This being appeared to be the “chief,” and he communicated with Cardenas both vocally in perfect Spanish and telepathically. Eventually he was taken to an unfamiliar beach, narrow and sandy, and saw gray ocean water and red-brown-purple rocks rising steeply away from the beach. As the alien craft hovered at ground level, the beings opened a concealed entryway into the rocks, revealing a tunnel or cavern. More craft emerged and they all flew out over the ocean, abruptly tilting down and descending into the water. Cardenas remembered seeing ocean water rushing past a window, but it didn't seem to be touching the window itself. One of the beings communicated with Cardenas in Spanish, giving him a confusing array of neoreligious and sociopolitical “messages,” including predictions of future catastrophes, predicted deaths of famous people, a cancer cure, and future political developments and wars. When questioned closely about details, Cardenas often refused to answer, saying that he had been forbidden to say more. Afterwards Cardenas could hear the aliens' voices in his head and continued to receive “messages” remotely. He later received permission to bring his wife, Iris, along to a new meeting at the same location as the first encounter. About 3:00 p.m. On February 21, 1979, he and his wife were both taken aboard a mushroom-shaped craft, and returned early the following morning. Both remained fully conscious and alert throughout, and were able to remember the whole experience without hypnotic regression. He described 4-foot-tall alien beings with blue-white one piece suits that had a serpent-like emblem on the right chest and details of the onboard equipment and environment. The beings spoke telepathically to the Cardenas, giving contactee-like messages of universal love. During the original abduction they had implanted two very small devices in Cardenas' head, one behind each ear, that allowed them to transmit 3-D images and messages.

SourceSource

Continued...

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Continued from above...

THE UNDERWATER BASE Cardenas describes being taken to a beach and flown into the ocean, beneath the surface and into what appears to be a tunnel1. The walls of the tunnel are translucent and like solidified water. The water does not appear to touch the surface of the craft, but is separated from the craft by an “airspace.” Panoramic scenes of earth are shown to him on a wall on television-like screens. He sees images of a ship, an airplane, a mountain. The scenes include some from Communist China where, he is told, something good for the world is going to happen soon. That the aliens are in control of the Chinese people. He is shown an obelisk with a “tomb” beneath it containing “controls.” Various tests or experiments are conducted on him, and he is moved from place to place in a sequence that is not clear because of fragmentary memory recall. Part of the time he is held in place in a “chair.” At times Cardenas feels that he is “not on earth” but apparently somewhere in space. He is led to believe that he is being tested as a messenger, one of many others being groomed by the aliens to communicate important information to the populace about events that are going to happen in the future. As an example, he is told that great portions of land and complete cities are going to disappear within a short period of time, becoming oceans or lakes. The aliens hope to prevent some of these disasters and save millions of people. At one point he is taken to a new location and seated on a rock or slab. He is welcomed by a being who identifies himself as an earth person who has been working with the aliens for a long time. He is taken to another city-like place and forced onto a table where he is immobilized, nude. At this point he becomes highly agitated during hypnosis, and says his current escort is going to explain to him all the things they are doing to him. He is shown some technical devices in a somewhat threatening way, as if intended to induce fear. Another being appears and passes an apparatus over him as if conducting tests. The beings give the impression of being disguised; they have hair that looks fake and other doll-like features. Mechanical devices emerge from the walls and perform tests on him. Lights are shone into his eyes, ears, and along his body. Then they extract a semen sample. He displays anger and impatience to know when all this is going to end. Visual images are then shown to him on TV-like monitors on the wall. One of the images is of three pyramids connected by light, described as “controls that we have here in the Earth.” He is told that they currently are in the pyramid in the Pacific Ocean; the others are in the Atlantic Ocean and one “deep in the earth.” Various other confusing encounters and events are reported, until he is returned to earth. When asked by the hypnotist to identify the most important thing that he has been told, he talks about a failed conference of three parties that is interpreted as the U.S.-mediated talks between Israel and the Arabs, which he is told will lead to a great war. [Chapter 6 reports the experience of Cardenas' wife on February 19, 1979, and Chapter 7 reports the second abduction, which are not summarized here.] [END]

Note 1 - :EDITOR'S NOTE [From the book-CF-]: In an attempt to further establish the underwater "tunnel" mentioned by the witness, it was learned that this "tunnel" was not of solid rock as we think of a tunnel, and it did not have any projecting stalactites or stalagmites as already mentioned by the witness. He could not describe its entrance opening in any frame of reference known to him2, and he had difficulty describing the walls. They were not of solid finished material like brick or stone, but were translucent and flowing LIKE FIRMED WATER. The ships flew in an "airspace" that opened in front of the craft as they proceeded, and may have closed again behind it, and no water or anything else actually touched the surfaces of the vehicle itself. The swiftly flowing "water" was close but did not touch the crystal (windshield) in front of the witness' face. It appears to us that the witness is describing a ship-generated force-field of some kind which separated the mass of the material ahead of it and produced a capsule of “space" around it in which the craft flew. The curve in the tunnel mentioned may have been · simply a re-directing of the force-field for a change of vector that was controlled by the extraterrestrial pilot sitting to the right of the witness in this small vehicle. This rush of water not touching the ship has been described by another UFO abductee who was taken in a spacecraft to an underwater base (See: www.waterufo.net...). Note 2 – The reason he could not “describe its entrance opening” is because he could NOT see the rotating field in front of the craft! He is thinking in those last moments that he had seconds before impact with the water –BUT- the field had already hit the water, causing water to flow past him immediately, and giving the impression of being in a “tunnel” because of its rounded sides.-CF- This is the sketch of the small craft that the extraterrestrials put Cardenas in for the trip underwater. The crystal mentioned is nothing more than the windshield of the ship, called crystal in Spanish. Cardenas was completely immobilized by some unseen force the whole time he was in this craft. [p. 103] This reference: UFO Contact from Undersea by Virgilio Sanchez-Ocejo, © 1982 as summarized by Richard H. Hall. UFOCAT PRN - 110042 UFOCAT PRN – NONE Miami (FL) Herald, January 05, 1979 UFOCAT PRN - 110042 Xenolog by SATCU of New Zealand, March 1979, p. 13 UFOCAT PRN – NONE IUR (International UFO Reporter) July 1980 p. 28 UFOCAT PRN – 158809 A Geo-Bibliography of Anomalies by George Eberhart, #0413, © 1980 UFOCAT PRN – 191019 UFO Contact from Undersea by Virgilio Sanchez-Ocejo, © 1982 UFOCAT PRN – 117697 UFO Abductions: The Measure of a Mystery. Volume 1: Comparative Study of Abduction Reports, by Thomas Bullard, p. 170 ©1987 UFOCAT PRN - 117299 HUMCAT: Catalogue of Humanoid Reports, A2189, by D. Webb No © date UFOCAT PRN – 167628 *U* UFO Computer Database by Larry Hatch, # 13589© 2002 UFOCAT PRN - 117311 UFOCAT PRN – 117311 HUMCAT: Catalogue of Humanoid Reports, A2201, by D. Webb No © date North America – United States, Florida, Dade Hialeah Latitude 25-51-27 N, Longitude 80-16-41 W (D-M-S) Reference: geonames.usgs.gov...

Source and Illustrations

Cheers,

Erik

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join