It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's TIME to END the Federal Reserve NOW

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Ok, like most of you, I do a lot of reading of what is going on, but I have not taken any direct action to try to influence change in the way that we'd like to see. Until recently.

I printed up a bunch of fliers -- four per sheet of 81/2 x 11 sheets of paper; the standard size of paper. I printed out a 1,000 of the full-size sheets. Black and white; cheap paper. It was a chunk of money -- about $80 for two reams (500 sheets per ream). It took about three weeks to pass all of them out. Some I left with stores to have them put into bags; some I left on the counter; some I left in laundromats; some I left at coffee shops -- but I tried not to leave more than 10 at each spot, as I felt that it was important to make a connection with people.

Some businesses really liked this, so they passed out a bunch of them and I gave them a bunch more, plus a master sheet of paper that they could quickly and simply copy, cut, then pass out. I also always carried several master sheets of paper to hand out to people who wanted to do the same thing. The "master sheets" are the uncut 8 1/2 x 11 sheets of paper.

Most of the fliers were personally handed to people. I had some great conversations with people and have gotten several dozen e-mails with them and have remained in touch with them. It is my hope that the majority of them would have taken the one, simple action that I have asked them to do -- simply to search this one term: " End the Fed ". Period. Nothing else. Concentrate at areas where there are a lot of people, like malls, parties, events, busy streets, etc.

I typed out a short, simple thing on the front of the flier, short enough to be read in less than twenty seconds, because that's the attention span of just about anybody on the street; twenty seconds.

So I had that short, sweet version on the front of the flier. The back of it had a longer version of why the Fed needed to end and NOW and what steps that the average person could take to help end it. I also had a "free" e-mail address on the back of it, if anyone wanted to e-mail me and have direct conversations to help guide them to take direct action themselves.

We've had economic shiat go on long enough and it's about to get worse and I DON'T like this prospect. Any worse than it is now means some serious shiat going on, like riots and stuff like that. Well, a few riots can be a good thing, as it would make it clear to the rest of us that we are facing some serious shiat here; but massive, nation-wide riots is NOT a good thing, as this would bring out the massive police-state and the martial law that the damn elites WANT to do, as they've got it down pat, when it comes to the violence. They are good at it.

So we've got, what, thousands of members on this site? How many of you would actually do what I suggest for you to do? Not very many, I'm afraid, but, hey, if just, say, 100 of you printed up some fliers, got out there and passed them out -- say, 4,000 fliers each -- that's 400,000 people who will have been reached with these fliers, each of whom might pay attention to this, because they had been handed a flier by a living, breathing natural person who cared enough about the issue to go to the bother and expense of printing out the fliers and passing them out on their own dime and time.

It's the personal connection made that will make the difference. We are saturated with advertising / marketing in all forms, so many of us go "blind" to the massive saturation of marketing; but, when it comes to personal connections made with people, this makes a difference.

Here's urls to help you to study why we need to end the Fed NOW:

endthefedusa.ning.com...

www.amazon.com...

www.lewrockwell.com...

I will follow up this post with a post that will have a copy of the flier that you could pass out in your local area.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
This flier is designed to be two-sided and to have four two-sided copies per standard 8 1/2 X 11 sheet of paper; Arial font; size 10; the header is a size 14. If you put it into an MS Word, then there's just one space between the last sentence of the front page and the first sentence of the back page -- just like a normal space between paragraphs.

If you make it the sizes specified above, it should fit on just one print-out of one 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper. Cut it up (physically with scissors...unless you are good with the Word, then you can do it virtually) into two parts and go to the copy shop to make it into a four-part, two-sided sheet of paper, which then can be run off and cut up into the respective pieces.

You can make runs of 200 sheets, which would make 800 copies. Or you can do more. The more, the merrier.

Just copy/paste the part below into an MS Word (or something else, if you don't have MS Word) and make sure that it all fits onto ONE sheet of paper.

END THE FED

Are you concerned and even frightened of
what is happening with our economy?

Are you upset with the billions for bankers in their
bailouts, when the rest of us are getting crumbs?

Are you concerned about your job? Your future?

Are you struggling financially, worried about how you
are going to make ends meet, let alone thrive?

Are you unhappy with the direction that we are going
as a country? Do you think that things are A-ok?

Are you fed up with the “news” that you are getting
on TV? Do you realize that the TV is lying to you?

Are you worried about the future of our world that
your children are growing into and inheriting?

Do you want a real solution? A true solution?

For a real solution, turn this paper over.

If you said “yes” to any of those questions,
then you clearly want a real solution to the
nation’s economic, political and social problems.

The problem: The Federal Reserve.

The solution: End the Federal Reserve.

Dropping housing prices, massive job losses,
businesses failing, skyrocketing food prices –
ALL have one common denominator – the Fed.

The Federal Reserve is a private corporation --
NOT a government entity -- that is owned by the
Rothschilds, the Rockefellers, the J.P. Morgans, etc.

For over 90 years, those FAT cats have been laughing
all the way to their banks at our expense. Like that?

Search this: “ End the Fed “ – on the Internet.

Spread the word with your friends; call your
politicians and DEMAND that they support the
ending of the Fed; make fliers like this and pass
them out – TAKE ACTION NOW!

E-mail me: [put your e-mail address in here]

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Historical-Mozart]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Historical-Mozart

Ok GREAT ! This is exactly why I joined this site, to get ideas on how I can change the world im living in for the better.

Id love to do this, ill make sure every person in my town has one. Whatever it takes man, stuff like this needs to be done.

Just let me know what I can do to help !

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by letspreadtruth

Just let me know what I can do to help !

Hey letspreadtruth,

Thank you for your enthusiasm. That is important.

What you can do to help is to copy the little "END THE FED" thing that I have put into the second post, print it out, take it to the copy shop and fiddle with it until you get four two-sided copies per full 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper, the front of the sheet having the first half of the little print out, the back of the sheet having the back part of the little print-out.

Then, once it looks good to go, run off a bunch of full-sheet copies, whatever you can afford -- 100 copies, 200 copies, whatever. Ask people to donate money to this, so that you can print up even more and pass them out. Ask your parents to donate money to this, your family members, your friends, whomever. 100 copies of full sheets would get you 400 copies of the two-sided quarter sheets and they will be quite easy to pass out.

You will find that it'll be pretty easy to pass out between 200 to 400 in a day. Pass them out with a smile; talk with people; read the articles in the urls that I provided in the first post in this thread; inform people and encourage them to take action themselves. Carry some uncut full sheets that have blank spaces at the e-mail area, so that people can write in their own e-mails, then copy them off, then pass those out, in turn.

Try to inspire others to pass them out. Taking DIRECT ACTION NOW is the key and this is one great way to do it.

I've thought of rewarding people who pass out the most fliers with something of value, like 1oz rounds of silver for the person who passes out the most fliers in a one-month period of time, but then I would have to trust people to be honest and not to report a BS number of fliers that they never did pass out just to get a 1oz round of pure silver, which is now worth almost $20, but soon will be worth over $200 once the Fed is shut down.

But I cannot take the risk of financially rewarding people, so I will have to rely on just helping people to see that they are helping themselves and others by doing something simple like this.

If you really want to make a change that you can believe in, to create hope that we can grab on to, then passing out these fliers can be a great way to do this. I totally encourage you -- and whomever is reading this thread -- to DO this. I did it and I had a LOT of fun doing it. I even picked up a few e-mails of some hot babes, whom I will soon take out to dinner...to talk more about the Fed and other things, of course.

It's FUN! Try it.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
it was time to end the fed on new years day in 1914,before the golden sperm of the fed trickled down their leg and created the IRS.
but hindsight is 20/20

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I'm all for it but how can it be done unless the politicians are on our side? The answer is we can't, we need to reform the government because it's all corrupt.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Zenlike]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Sounds good, im going to get on this and also get a few of my friends who I know would be interested in this on it. Im semi new to this and just wondering a few things.

1) What is the feds effect on our current economy ??

2) How are you expecting this effort to aid in getting it shut down ??

Thankyou, its good to see people that want to get involved much like myself !

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
... UNfortunately... although I support the idea...

I don't think it's feasable in this day and age and with such a huge government.

The current administration, no matter what else you may think of it, wants to "take care" of everyone. They won't change the Fed. Shoulda tried this before Jan. This kind of idea is best left to a "Lame Duck"... those don't care what powers they piss off.

Maybe I'm wrong

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   

I am sorry but I never understood the all knowing end the FED theory. While I do somewhat question the point of the FED nowadays (given their slackness over the last 8years) I really fail to see how ending them is going to solve the crises of our economy? The fed accounts for 7% of our national debt, and while that is still alot, it certainly isnt the pill to solving the crises as Paulers and other libertarians would have it. In addition to that the collapse of the economy came about when corporations grew too big to sustain themselves, and too fat to assure preservence of american citizens funds... these corporations certainley didnt cause so much cr*p because of the FED... because if anything if the FED supposedly restrains the market and over the years the market was unrestrained... the FED was sleeping... courtesy of the loose bush policies on corporate movement...

Ending the FED certainly isnt the answer and will not solve this crises. The economic collapse came about mostly through fat cats who couldnt stand their own weight any longer... and like wise the government didnt want to risk them collapsing and taking the nation with them.. which is greatly unfortunate....

The talk of "ending the FED" is a gimmick in my opinion. Libertarians have been advocating for an even more unrestrained market regardless of the results over the last 8 years..... and obviously they think FED is part of the key to that ultimate freedom when the FED has really become a dud.... and removing it won't cause or solve a great deal.... but it certainly isnt the answer to our economic crises... neither will it prevent a repeat of black september 2008...

SG

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
$&F for great effort. I wish I can do what you did here in Iraq, but unfortunately I dont know the Arabic language and most of the Iraqis here are illiterate, so it would be pointless, but still I like the idea.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stop-loss!
$&F for great effort. I wish I can do what you did here in Iraq, but unfortunately I dont know the Arabic language and most of the Iraqis here are illiterate, so it would be pointless, but still I like the idea.

Thank you, Stop-loss.

And thank you for being over there. Stars to you for your effort, but no flags -- the folded kind, that is -- pardon my gallows humor and forgive me if that upset you in any way.

So how is it over there? I hear that the morale is down, way down.

And, perhaps, you could send a copy/paste of my suggestions of action to those of your close ones at home? Perhaps you could ask them to take action on your behalf, as a way of speeding up your return home?

If the Fed ends soon, don't you think that this would result in rapid draw-downs of the military forces in the Middle East theaters?

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The Federal Reserve was created to dismantle the sovereign power of America and other countries by banking. It will never go away without an armed revolution and the demand of the American people to the return of a Constitutional currency like our Founding Fathers envisioned.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Well, amongst many people who are agitating for the ending of the Fed, there IS another politician other than Ron Paul who is agitating for the ending of the Fed and that is this guy...

rawstory.com...

... who is Representative Alan Grayson, a Florida Democrat, who is waging a campaign to "Unmask The Fed", to wit...

www.unmaskthefed.com...

...so, [U]please[/U] go SIGN THAT MESSAGE!

DO IT!

top topics

join