It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO researchers try to go mainstream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

UFO researchers try to go mainstream

www.msnbc.msn.com

Distant starfolk is one thing. Having E.T. stopovers here on Earth, via UFOs, is another. And that was just the topic du jour here at the 38th Annual International UFO Symposium, subtitled "An Estimate of the Situation: The E.T. Hypothesis," held August 10-12 and sponsored by the Denver-based Mutual UFO Network, or MUFON for short.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Any organisation that tries to get UFOlogy out there is OK in my book.

MUFON also have a cool UFO Stalker that records sightings on Google Maps with details.

You can watch the video report here.

I like this from the article.

Stanton Friedman, there is no doubt that some UFOs are alien spacecraft. In his view, the subject of flying saucers represents a "Cosmic Watergate" — a colossal government cover-up.

Definitely!

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Well, I doubt this will go anywhere to be honest with you.

Disclosure, though I believe we are already in the middle of it, but it's something that we the people have no control over.

Even the President, it seems, is not high enough up in rank to know the truth. So I doubt Stanton will change that on his own.

In my opinion, it's either the Governments (or their shadow governments above them) or Aliens themselves who can kick start disclosure that way.

I feel like the rest of us can only research and record, study and file, and wait for others to learn the truth.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by BaronVonGodzilla

You do have a point. Part of me questions if MUFON has permission to make a push like this from TPTB, or even if they are carrying out their wishes directly.

I still think that any effort is a good effort though.

Try to get people thinking.

new topics

top topics

join