It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Webbot Cliff High on Jeff Rense Show October 8, 2009

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Fresh doom. Cliff High on Rense last night. Total doom/cataclysm/no clean underwear after the 25th of October...although I am a commando-girl so I'm good, but everyone else will be screwed, and not in a let's-have-a-cigarette-that-was-so-good way.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Plucky, is the interview worth it? I don't want to hear a 40 minute q&a about how the web-bot works. I can't stomach Jeff Rense enough for that.
I'm relying on your opinion, Plucky.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by really
Plucky, is the interview worth it? I don't want to hear a 40 minute q&a about how the web-bot works. I can't stomach Jeff Rense enough for that.
I'm relying on your opinion, Plucky.

It is good. At first Cliff says nothing will happen on the 25th of October and then he alludes to something very "emotional" or, I can't remember how he put it...basically, he delivers the doom, yes.

To answer your question more directly, it is not an infomercial, no. The great thing about Rense is that he delves quickly, without any fluff, which is why I detest coasttocoastam...too much fluff. This interview is fluff-free.

plucky

[edit on 9-10-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Excellent. Fantastic. The last three Clif High interviews I heard were pretty ho-hum, know what I mean. Add Rense to that..... blah
Anywho, thanks.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
It's hard to take Jeff Rense serious with that hair-doo...

I mean come on man what's up with that?

Regardless I will listen since I enjoy fresh doom as much as the next guy.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by lucentenigma]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucentenigma

I mean come on man what's up with that?

Regardless I will listen since I enjoy fresh doom as much as the next guy.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by lucentenigma]

HA!! I know. Dude, the 80s ended a long time ago. Get rid of the "Lethal Weapon"-esque hair.
Plus, he's just a d-bag.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Thanks plucky
My kind of stuff, I need some kind of satisfaction after the big NASA disappointment.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
"we're working on our 2nd and 1/2 generation now...."
Oh Jeff, your so smart. Wouldn't that just be the 3rd generation?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Not bad. Nothing really new. Rense was tolerable. Only really interrupted twice which is pretty good for him.
I used to be really into the Web-bot but have heard Clif High contradict himself or change his thoughts on a subject too many times to take it too seriously.

Either way, thanks for posting this, your Pluckiness.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by really]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Not bad. Nothing really new. Rense was tolerable. Only really interrupted twice which is pretty good for him.
I used to be really into the Web-bot but have heard Clif High contradict himself or change his thoughts on a subject too many times to take it too seriously.

Yeah, all of what you say is valid. I still like Rense over George Snorey.

I just have a tendency to jump into the horny lap of fresh doom too often, and get my fanny abused for it...but, at least, we shall wait and see. This world has needed a cleansing for some time.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez

Yeah, all of what you say is valid. I still like Rense over George Snorey.

I just have a tendency to jump into the horny lap of fresh doom too often, and get my fanny abused for it...but, at least, we shall wait and see. This world has needed a cleansing for some time.

www.youtube.com...

I understand and agree. Hey, I'm bashing it but I listened. I've got my needs, too. :-)
I promised myself months ago that if nothing "Big" happened with Web-bot related predictions by the end of December-January I'd be done with Clif High. Chances are I'm lying to myself. I like a good story.
You're right, the human world is pretty filthy (and not in the good way) and needs a good cleaning.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
sorry, ..... all i heard was glib chit-chat (fluff)...

i much perfer the meat & potatoes that Jim Willy pens for us to read & absorb

perhaps IF i hung around & listened to the 2nd, 3rd, 4th episodes
there might have been some substance there ?!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Who'd Jim Willy? Does he have a website? I can just google it, I guess..
2nd Line.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Hi
star and flag
thanks for the vids Plucky I will endeavor to watch them and reply later
I wonder when it will predict my night with more buxom babes.

Thanks

Ocker

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
This was pretty bad interview. Sounds like he is riding on the coat tails of the project camelot post yesterday with geary.

No need to listen.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Well, I don't take Rense that seriously. I also think he exagerates quite a bit in many topics, just like Alex Jones does. But seriously, do you want to use his comment as an excuse to belittle his intelligence?

Even very intelligent people can say not so very intelligent comments.

BTW, you should have written "you're" or "you are", not "your so smart".

I forgot, thank you plucky for the link to the interview.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

BTW, you should have written "you're" or "you are", not "your so smart".

I forgot, thank you plucky for the link to the interview.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

You're absolutely right about that. That's karma kicking my ass.
By the way, I wasn't trying to belittle his intelligence, I just don't like him. Plus, I've heard him state many things as facts that are completely incorrect. Such as the moon doesn't rotate. Yes, people get things wrong and make mistakes (i proved that here as you've pointed out) but, if you're disseminating information to the masses you should try to be more careful.
Plus, I just don't like him.

By the way, exaggerates is spelt with two "g"s.
"I also think he exagerates quite a bit in many topics..."

[edit on 10-10-2009 by really]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   

You're absolutely right about that. That's karma kicking my ass.
By the way, I wasn't trying to belittle his intelligence, I just don't like him. Plus, I've heard him state many things as facts that are completely incorrect. Such as the moon doesn't rotate. Yes, people get things wrong and make mistakes (i proved that here as you've pointed out) but, if you're disseminating information to the masses you should try to be more careful.
Plus, I just don't like him.

I agree with you in many ways, but still just because of his beliefs I don't dislike him.

By the way, exaggerates is spelt with two "g"s.
"I also think he exagerates quite a bit in many topics..."

Yep, you are right. I am human just like you, and everyone else, and I admit to also making many mistakes.

I usually check my posts for errors, but as you can see from time to time even when I check my responses errors slip me by.

Anyway, you know what I was trying to point out.

I listened to the audio file, and in general it wasn't a bad interview. Let's hope that what Cliff, and his program picked up does no occur. But i can tell you that in my own experience there have been many predictions which unfortunately came true. Let's hope this prediction, and others which are even worse do not come true.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Its the (TV?) brainwashing working on you. Strange looking people are not credible, but nice looking people in suits are.

If you think about it rationally, you know the world isnt that simple. Every time you have a knee jerk reaction like this, challenge it and question where it comes from and your perception of the world will become much more realistic.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Its the (TV?) brainwashing working on you. Strange looking people are not credible, but nice looking people in suits are.

Lol Its the reason all ATS members post behind avatars and dont go public.

I am sure the Bar scene in the original star wars would be an appropiate analogy....

Elf

top topics

<<   2 >>

join