It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Twist to the Berg Murder Plot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Hey guys, I posted this in one of the ATSNN articles, but that thread doesn't seem to be getting any attention. Here is some interersting information gathered by some conspiracy theorirst about the beheading:

marc.perkel.com...

Delete this if you must Mods.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
interesting.

but you can pick up the crappy lawn furniture they had anywhere, and i'm sure it's shipped over there for troops, either by the government, or by families, so that alone doesn't really sway me.

neither does the orange jumpsuit.

the BPVs that the "terrorists" have on could be picked up through their massive system of suppliers, i'm sure.

I guess the point I'm trying to make is that we'll never know what really happened- it's always going to be speculation.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
What a nut, the guy freaks out about them having the same exact lawn chair? Hello, millions of people have it. He's making mountains out of molehills.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
IN the video the "individual" (Al Zilwillie) reading the pages licks the thumb of his left hand to turn the page of his book. I thought an arabs left hand was their "Unclean" hand. )f course this would not apply to every case, but...just how muchy paperwork does the average terrorist deal with and how long until they develop this habit?

Also native Iraqi's say that his accent is not that of a Jordanian Iraqi which Al Zawilli purportedly is.

Who knows.

More importatntly is information originally reported by the Japanese that the train explosion in N. Korea was attended by Syrians in gas masks.

Purportedly they were transporting some type of weapons when there was an "Accident".

And why has no one on the board mentioned anything about this?

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ab2tw
IN the video the "individual" (Al Zilwillie) reading the pages licks the thumb of his left hand to turn the page of his book. I thought an arabs left hand was their "Unclean" hand. )f course this would not apply to every case, but...

[edit on 2004-7-2 by Teknik]

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ab2tw
More importatntly is information originally reported by the Japanese that the train explosion in N. Korea was attended by Syrians in gas masks.
...X...
And why has no one on the board mentioned anything about this?

Actually, Seekerof has...
Seekerof

That Others May Live
Spinmaster of ATS
ATSNN.com Reporter
posted on 2004-5-16 at 06:52 Post Number: 532130 (post id: 552824)

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Interesting thread because just a few days ago out of no were I thought that this "beheading" thing was done by Americans and now we have some conspiracys relating to this. Hmmm.

The video is SICK, I saw it and almost threw up. Very harsh.

top topics

join