It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interference

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
"Interference transmitters".

Ok, that may not be what you think it is.

It's a phrase that me and my sister started using for a phenomena that I've been coming across for a very long time.

Does it ever happen to you, you have a normal day where everything goes well, all is quit, nothing that upsets you.
and then,
you are about to start something like: meditation, writing somthing that is important to you and requires all of your focus... or your having a good brainstorm... your doing something of spiritual nature... anything you can't be distracted from.

Then it happens: the Interference transmitters go online!

either the phone rings or there is someone at the front door,
the dog starts to bark or the cat jumps into your neck,
the kids starts to whine, they fell or hurt themself, or they woke up from a bad dream....
a car allarm goes off somewhere in your street or your partner desides to put loud music on...
you name it.
All day long all is peacefull and every time you 'need' that peaceful environment, something comes along to disturbe you.

The interference.

I'm sure a lot of people here have experienced it (I can't be the only one!!)
But do you also have a theory for it? I'd like to know

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Yes, this happens all the time. And you even have a well known historical example:

Siddhartha's search continued for several years, but he still had not found the answer to his question about suffering. Finally, on his birthday, during the month of May when the moon was full, he resolved to sit under a great Bodhi tree until he found the answer or died trying.
The gods in the heavens rejoiced at his decision, but the demon Mara was terrified and angry. Mara symbolizes greed, hatred, ignorance, and jealousy. Mara caused a g mat thunderstorm to crash down on Siddhartha, but he would not move. Mara then brought before him visions of beautiful dancers, gold and jewels, and delicious foods. He still kept to his meditation. Finally, Mara sent an army of monsters to attack Siddhartha from all sides with wild, blood-curdling screams. But when they came near him, they all magically turned into flower petals. Mara realized his defeat and faded away like a bad dream. Soon a bright glow came from every part of Siddhartha's being. He had his answer!

(linked from clf.uua.org... )

This is what happened when Buddha was close to Satori, or enlightenment. And you even have a good theory as to why this kind of things happens

It´s my personal belief that we live in a mostly demon-controlled world. And they want to keep it that way. So it is only natural that they would disturb those who try to meditate, and even make against the law some natural substances that have been known to expand your consciousness for thousands of years.
Another interesting thing I noticed, very related to this, is there are people who are very easily controllable by "something". For example, I notice that some persons are very prone to interrupting certain practices, while others never seem to do it. You have a perfect visual example of this in the movie "The Matrix". Think of the agents! They are everyone, but they are noone. They can "enter" anyone still inside the matrix", and control their every action.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by Rikhart]

[edit on 9-10-2009 by Rikhart]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Yup...totally...

...its a bit like the perfectly timed cyclist...

...you know the one, the one who cycles at juuuuust the right speed to make you come to a complete stop before turning a corner, as they are conveniently riiiiiight in the way as you approach the corner to turn.
Or they are cycling at juuuuuuust the right speed to always be right in a position to cause you to have to wait till they cycle past before you do anything...

...the timing is just perfect for those cyclists.

I personally don't think theres a secret Cyclist Conspiracy or network of underground Cyclists who communicate with eachother and who monitor my travels, to coordinate with fellow underground Cyclist networks to ensure there is a Cyclist riding at juuuuust the right speed, at juuuuust the right time whenever I'm in a rush and wanting to turn that corner...but hey...it still makes you think.

Anyway - enough of cyclists.

Spiritual tuning and those nice little convenient Interference events that happen.

Yeah. Know them too.

Why do they happen?

Could be coincidence.
Could also be that part of restoring balance requires discarding the imbalance...and sometimes somethings just like you to stay unbalanced.
Balance brings harmony. Balance brings awareness. Balance brings effectiveness...

...sometimes somethings like you to remain without some harmony, with impeeded awareness and thus less effective...

...next question is who/what is *somethings*...

...or maybe given my Cyclist Conspiracy Theory I'm just overly paranoid...

Peace.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by alien

Both things could perfectly be related. Whenever that "cyclist thing" happens, how do you feel? Angry? Off-balance? Irritated? If you read my post, I have noticed some persons very easily become controled by... Something, like you yourself describe it. And there is even some historical background to this phenomena, like at the start of my post. Was siddartha paranoid, too?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Rikhart

that's a nice story, one I hadn't heard of before

taking that as a possible theory, it makes me wonder:
a lot of people don't come even close to Siddhartha 'way of thinking', and yet this interference is happening to all kinds of people.

edit: while I wrote this I didn't see your edit,
I don't tend to believe in demons, but it's a working theory for those who do

[edit on 9/10/2009 by GypsK]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Well the word "demons" was basically used because... What else to call these "interference-causing-entities"? Could also call them agents, I know I do

And your point, that now that interference is more widespread, is why I believe this world has fallen prey to massive "demon-control".

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by alien

coincidence was my first thought, but then again, coincidences don't happen over and over... right?

after I wrote my op, I desided to take a long warm bath with eucaliptic oil and soak in it while I let my thoughts go wherever they want to go.
so after about 5 minutes I started to become very relaxed (no one can touch me in the bathtub! haha!)
I didn't even saw my cat come in, but she did.. and she jumped on the edge of the bath and fell in.
Major interference with the scratches on my legs and soaked floors all over the house to prove it! grrr.... lol

quote:"...next question is who/what is *somethings*...
"

what do you think this is? besides just paranoia

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Rikhart

interesting though, I remember my sister once said something like: "there is to much interference, it means I'm on to something!"

I do know the word demon was used for about "everything" that went wrong. maybe I'll do an extended search on that one

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

This happens to me aaaaaaaaallllllllllllll the time. Even with the computer, if I need to do something important online, it will start to act up and not connect and whatever you name it, it's done it! Of course my theory is that the universe hates me and wants to screw with me, but I am also paranoid.
It's very irritating though!!!! I think that the chaos theory applies here? Not totally sure.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

makes me wonder if this interference "pattern" works the other way around aswell. Does it provide possitive things? Maybe we only notice the negative side of this phenomena

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

Yes i happens all the time as well and I notice.

Sorry for one line I had typed out a lnger response but my comp is being gay and I don't wanna do it all over aain.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

That happens a lot actually. And for me the bigger the step forward i take, the greater the consequences.
I think it's about keeping the world in balance.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by locster

by denying us a clear path towards progress and knowledge?

still, that theory does only work if another "power" is at work here

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

lol, knock it on the head I'd say (the computer)

hm, I must start paying attention to the good things then, because I don't notice it in the possitive way, or not so chaotic as the negative one

top topics

join