It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water on the Moon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
According to the latest news, NASA is endeavouring to find water on the moon and that is the purpose of their hit.

They say they want to build a base, and if water is present it will be a huge advantage, meaning that astronauts do not have to take water there.

I don't know what to believe, quite honestly.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
OK a little bump here.
You know what I find strange?
I read a lot comments saying 'woah water on the moon is huge' and stuff like that.
But, correct me if I'm wrong, it's a fact from 1995 that water is present on the moon. It might be that they didn't think water was that abundant, but still.

Anyone read Penetration, from Ingo Swann? I did. If it's true what he states (it's a well-known fact that there's water on the moon, for decades), then the impact-mission is rather strange.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
The mission wasn't so much to find water on the moon, but to find if the water is contaminated with anything or if it could easily be filtered to drink.

You paranoid guys need to read up on some mission statements before assuming super secret stuff is going on.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schmidt1989
The mission wasn't so much to find water on the moon, but to find if the water is contaminated with anything or if it could easily be filtered to drink.

You paranoid guys need to read up on some mission statements before assuming super secret stuff is going on.

Please show me a mission statement that shows the mission was to find if the water on the moon was contaminated

The mission was intended to find if there was any water ice at all in the shadowed crater...

lcross.arc.nasa.gov...

The Mission Objectives of the Lunar Crater Observation and Sensing Satellite (LCROSS) include confirming the presence or absence of water ice in a permanently shadowed crater at the Moon’s South Pole. The identification of water is very important to the future of human activities on the Moon. LCROSS will excavate the permanently dark floor of one of the Moon’s polar craters with two heavy impactors in 2009 to test the theory that ancient ice lies buried there. The impact will eject material from the crater’s surface to create a plume that specialized instruments will be able to analyze for the presence of water (ice and vapor), hydrocarbons and hydrated materials.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I'm thinking the elites are rethinking the under ground base and are seeing if they can use the water.

Watch in the next few years we will have a base on the moon for the elites to watch the show on earth.

They know its not going to be safe on earth so they cn hide up on thier moon base it will be safer thn anywere on erth when WWIII starts.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by slipknotrules2009
I'm thinking the elites are rethinking the under ground base and are seeing if they can use the water.

Watch in the next few years we will have a base on the moon for the elites to watch the show on earth.

They know its not going to be safe on earth so they cn hide up on thier moon base it will be safer thn anywere on erth when WWIII starts.

Oh and you're calling mé paranoïd, while the only thing I was saying was that I find the mission rather strange. No LTP's, WWIII or naked humanoids in my post

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I'd have to admit NASA is doing some strange things and acting
funny and closed mouth about just about anything like they don't
know what gravity is.

That is some job, working with something they know nothing about.
Like over 100 years artificial equations no basis in source.

Well going into a South Pole crater that never had the sun shine
might sound good but no one saw the rocket hit.
Then a remote lander to pick up the scraps kicked out of the crater.

How about a hollow moon theory that swallowed up the rocket.
And we can't see either as that would give a chance to see the
rest of the landers and expose a mountain of lies like the ones
that hide the true gravity theory.

top topics

join