It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama has won the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
This is why Barry O won the prize clearly... USA responsible for 68.4% of all global arms sales (+48% in USD terms from last year)
www.gadsdentimes.com...

absolute joke

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
SO OBAMA GETS THE NOBEL PEACE PRICE THE SAME DAY NASA BOMBS THE MOON
WTF I AM EMPTY FOR WORDS, AND THAT NEVER HAPPENS

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by thealiveone
SO OBAMA GETS THE NOBEL PEACE PRICE THE SAME DAY NASA BOMBS THE MOON
WTF I AM EMPTY FOR WORDS, AND THAT NEVER HAPPENS

Only once in a bombed....errr blue moon I guess.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
These kids will have to learn a new song for their hero.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
After eight years of mindless belligerence under cheney/bush minor...the very fact that he chose to sanely address the Muslim world is one of the most positive moves he could make...

but really the first words out of my mouth when I heard this was...WHAT FOR???

Still if it annoys the hell out of the hard right then I'm all for it.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
"The committee is famous for making grand symbolic gestures aimed at influencing the world agenda, as in 1989 when, in the wake of the Tiananmen massacre, the prize went to the Dalai Lama, the exiled Tibetan spiritual leader."
www.google.com...

NWO

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
The Nobel Peace Prize is a joke.

They might as well hook Osama up as well.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
On behalf of my fellow citizens in Sweden I am sorry. This is a joke, a mockery to the common man. I hope this will lead to people will wake up and see what the # is going on. If this is not a proof of the world we live in, I dont know what will be.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by InOurNature]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I don't get it.

Why in the Heck would he receive that prize?

He has done NOTHING for Peace in the world.

We are in Iraq (War)

We are in Afganistan (War)

We continue Renditions!

We are rattling the saber in Iran (saying bombing)

We have done nothing with North Korea (possible war)

We PO China and Russia and the Rest of the World -

I am completely in disbelief that he received the Prize -

We still torture prisoners and keep Gitmo opened

He has BROKEN every Promise he made to the American people to get elected!

What a Crock full of #$*^ for him to receive the award!

I now have NO RESPECT for the Nobel Peace Prize!!!

[edit on 9-10-2009 by questioningall]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I woke up this morning and just about #$%^ my pants when I saw the headlines.

Congrats to Obama. I am now totally and absolutely convinced that the NOBEL Peace prize is pure political garbage. He won based on what his plans are not based on his actions. WOW! I bet he feels like a turd in a punch bowl right about now.

The pressure is on now to accomplish something greater than destroying our own country. I hope that they can take the prize back if he fails to deliver to the world the way he failed to deliver to the AMERICAN people.

Even better is the fact that he won a peace prize without even having a strategy for Afghanistan.

He is now the third sitting POTUS to win the prize. Theodore Roosevelt and Woodrow Wilson were the others. I can't even begin to draw parallels.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
What a complete joke this is, just makes a mockery of the whole thing!What a great publicity stunt, i wonder how many people were threatened to get him that award...

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
I wonder what the president will do with the $1.4 million in prize money he gets for winning the peace prize?

Take wifeypoo on another vacation.

:shk: This is sickening :shk:

He has done absolutely NOTHING to deserve this.
Pathetic.
I knew the Nobel Prize was a F'N JOKE ... but this takes the cake.

Same morons gave Arafat the prize as well.
What a bunch of idiots.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I can't believe all I am reading about this. I am honestly shocked that Obama has won the Nobel. Though I am even more shocked that all you people have such negative attitudes. He has not been in office for a year and people expect so much to happen overnight. I'm sure all of you have done more than he or anyone else for that matter to better our country or world for that matter. Just sit behind your cpu and spew your venom very helpful. Anyway the commets I have read so far are just sad get a grip people, put your money where your mouth is and get off you hind quarters and change the world if it's that easy.

ejaylinz

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Shocking, but maybe a very clever descision(?) if this somehow forces Obama to choose a more peaceful strategy.. Prove himself worthy or something like that...
Anyways, the reactions in Norway are pretty much the same as here. We are all shocked..

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloakndagger
It's amazing how one man can come out of nowhere to be president and a Nobel peace prize winner in one year.

Yep. Kinda makes ya' wonder a bit, eh? Either his puppet masters are doing a great job or the chatter about him being the anti-christ is real. Combine that with the fact that the world is full of idiots that adore and worship this guy and it makes for a very frightening situation.

I'm starting to wonder if the obama=antichrist people are right.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorTom
Shocking, but maybe a very clever descision(?) if this somehow forces Obama to choose a more peaceful strategy.. Prove himself worthy or something like that...
Anyways, the reactions in Norway are pretty much the same as here. We are all shocked..

Na its just propaganda, just to project rubbish, that most will buy, while america kills and tortures all over the world, and has hollywood to make those stupid, america is great movies.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
THIS IS ONLY AND ONLY TO KEEP UP THE APPEARENCE THAT HE IS IN CHARGE OF ANYTHING, WHICH WE ALL KNOW HE IS NOT. I WONDER HOW THE AVERAGE JOE´S AND MARY´S WILL TAKE THIS??? AGAIN THE SAME DAY NASA BOMBS THE MOON

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
i call dibs on the next prize...

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!! Settin the Rules of the Road @ mark 2:45 most importantly!!!! Watch the whole vid.... I'm still letting this all sink in...

LOTS of Obama news!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join