It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silenced by the authorities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
On the ATS discussion board there was a thread about some papers that were supposedly secret govt. documents, referred to as "Juniper Three."

I believed they were a hoax, one perpetrated by ATS members themselves.

I was in the process of demonstrating this (quite convincingly, I might add) when I discovered today that the whole thread has been moved to the "really above top secret site."

Since I don't have enought 'points' to get into the RATS site, (but see "secret plan" rant) I've been excluded from a discussion that I contributed to from the beginning.

Even more sinsiter is the fact that there were other posters, people who claimed to have called a particular phone number and to have received threatening messages in response. Those other posters didn't have enough point to enter the RATS site, either.

No, This is not a conspiracy. It's worse than that.

It's typical.

:bnghd:

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
If someone moved the thread from *whatever location is was* to the RATS forum, it's certainly because they have a good reason to keep it away from prying eyes and search engines. I'm sure it's not to keep "certain members" or "newer members" away from it, believe me, I've been around long enough to know that.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The point of RATS it to prevent search engines from finding the information and discussion. It not meant to prevent you from viewing and contributing. I think moving the thread to RATS is a reasonable action.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I've been following this too, in RATS, you're still not missing anything and there is no conspricay pertaining to it being moved,

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Again, one more time, for those in the balcony:

I DIDN'T SAY THERE WAS A CONSPIRACY.

I JUST SAID IT IS UNFORTUNATE AND IT SUCKS.

it impedes the development of the discussion, to have it removed and, I don't know, mounted on a pin like some dead butterfly for disinterested passersby to snicker at while drinking their overpriced designer coffee.

YES, I know that the moving of the thread was intended as some kind of prophylactic maneuver to save our collective backside from exactly the kind of conspiracy that "Juniper Three" is purported to be.

It's just that I, and other members of the oppressed low-pointed minority, were excluded. from further conversation. It's hilarious to read your bland mushy responses of "there must have been a good reason." As if any of you paranoids would ever be satisfied by an authority figure that told you to lay back and take it because it's "for your own good."

I say, as a TRUE Conspiracy-buster, a true knight of the order of veracity, I have a near-sacred obligation to pursue this TO THE LAST, to make sure there REALLY IS NO CONSPIRACY.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Look, I am in the same boat as you so I do understand how you must feel. However overlooking the emotional side of things, this is the logical thing to do. Additionally how hard would it be to u2u someone whom you trusted beforehand that would be able to 'get it' and find out certain things that would be important to you.
Just think about it.. There may be some ways of reviewing the material before it got moved over (maybe). try messing with google's cache for example.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   
interesting point.

I'm gettting handed tons of nasty U2U's from people sick and tired of hearing for me. Think I'll just drop out for a while.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   
DR, you are letting this obsession with RATS to hamper your enjoyment of this site. You'll be there in no time, when you get there you will be saying the same things to newbies then that are being said to you now. Trust me, I know.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Yeah. A moderator is telling me not to write any more about this.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Tough.

You don't have far to go to reach the limit needed.
The thread will still be in there waiting for you to read when you get in.

Assuming you are still here of course...

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Dr if you can understand we moved it for a dam good reason then sorry for you.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Mods, don't you think that this is pretty much done? He's said that he's had contact with members, maybe this thread has outlived its life expectancy?

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Well as NC said it eill be here for now.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I read that thread, and I cant say I blame them for moving it.get yourself some points so you can go read the rest of that thread. Reminds me of the story on the site about the guy digging up area 51 sensors, you just shouldnt do some things...

LOL

But I do understand the frustration. No doubt if I didnt have access to a thread and I was a participant in it. I would be mad too.

*edited to remove some info that probibly shouldnt be revieled*

[Edited on 27-5-2004 by Darkblade71]

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I just read it and I understand why it got moved.
At least we can now answer the question 'Do spooks visit ATS?'

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Yup, makes you go

I laughed for a while about that thread.
I'm sure a few people wernt laughing though.
Might of even been

I know I would of been seriously freaked out.

join