It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The secrets of the Universe

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Thadeous

i like the dvd metaphor but it kinda scares me
it seems like it would destroy free will and make free will the illusion
by the information being burned to the disc by the creator
and us only reading information

I don't see it in such a restricted way but rather see the contents as a program and each page having multiple sub-pages which gives us the options taken at any one moment.
A bit like the program of a Labyrinth of options.

The "Partition Maps" I have shown has the Data hidden in the Line produced by Light so the contents is read through the "Communication" of LIGHT within the Soul.

When a line is opened the Contents of that Line are presented. (in the form of Program)
Hence the "Wings" of the Angel I have shown in the past. Where the Lines are opened to form the "Wings" but I have not shown the Data.

The data in the "Wings" is usually in the form a "Glyph" in an Octagon representing something.
There may be a number of Octagons (in each "Wing") containing a Glyph in each Frame of a "String" of "Commands" within a Program. This forms a Directory "Tree". Known as the Tree of LIFE.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Thadeous

and us as humans are bad information readers think all the information hidden from view
in one second of our life

It is Not the human that reads the information but rather the Mind or LIFE through the Soul.

The human bio robotics acts as a Program filter. There is a "Decoding and Encoding" System within the Brain which bidirectional.

edit on 19-11-2010 by The Matrix Traveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

No, angels are described in Quran as being which can only do what GOD commands them.

They have no free will, unlike Jinns and Humans.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

This is because the Angels are an "Automatic" Function as the Result of a Program. The Angel is known as a messenger and the "Communication" is through LIGHT.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Another form of Angel is shown in the form of either a a 4 pointed Star, 5 Pointed Star, 6 pointed Star, 8 Pointed Star, and on odd occasions a 12 Pointed Star as well as others.

But unlike the first Angels I showed, showing the contents of a Line of LIGHT in a Wing/s, these Angels display the "Contents" in the End of the Line of LIGHT which contains a Register/s

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Here are 2 examples of Angels in the Form of Stars. The Octagons contain the Glyphs. Again the Line work is formed from LIGHT and the Communication is through LIGHT.
These are 2 examples of the Apostles Star.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join