It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXTRATERRESTRIAL CONTACT? With a PHONE CALL from 26,000 miles above Earth?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gigantea Rosa
Footprints in the one above.

Yes, but another inhabited planet can easily have humans on just like us on Earth.

In the Ra Material, Ra clearly states that in our Milky Way Galaxy, there are approximately 63,000,000 planets with 3-D sentient beings, most of which are just like us.

Furthermore, it is now clear that the human DNA came from the morphogenetic field from the galaxy itself and that it did NOT originate from Earth all by herself. The US gov't has tabulated and identified no less than 57 specific ET species out there, every single one of which had very similar DNA to us humans on Earth. What does that tell you?

web.mac.com...

I'm assuming dogs in the ones above.

They look like wolves to me, but another planet can easily have them, too.

At this time I still can't figure out that mountain.

Thank you for posting the picts of Mt Fuji -- I looked closely at both of them and have concluded that they are not the same mountain, but I may be wrong.

P.S. My posts in no way are a grudge of some kind against the opening post, just trying to help separate some of the things that which can be explained from the unexplained and most of these photos (at least to me) look explainable. So please do not take it as picking on you or something

Thank you for saying that. I welcome anyone to bust this thing, so that I can put it to rest and toss it onto the huge "hoax" pile that I already do have.

The key for me is to have accurate / talented intuitives to take close looks at these photos and intuit as to whether or not these photos are from Earth -- which is most likely to be the case -- or from Balqui, which, if so, would be extraordinary.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Sakrateri

Thank you, now I can rest easy now. The sad thing is I was just looking at that and comparing and contrasting with some other pictures. Though it didn't seem to help because they didn't quite resemble the picture taken. Anyway thanks a bunch for that, now I can finally head to sleep.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
You mean like this Balqui?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sakrateri

This is definitely Mount kilimanjaro as can be seen here

Your not goin crazy, you have seen it before lol

[edit on 9-10-2009 by Sakrateri]

Thank you for posting a pic of Mt Kilimanjaro, but no way are the two mountains -- Killimanjaro and the so-called Balqui mt -- are the same. No way.

Yea, with the help of all of you, I'm trying to bust this thing as a hoax, as the Occam's Razor demands it. So let's bust it!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Historical-Mozart

I'm sorry I probably edited my post while you were typing up the response, after a few seconds I took into consideration and started doing the "What if" factor to which I went back and edited my post to reflect just my own personal viewpoint.

Furthermore, it is now clear that the human DNA came from the morphogenetic field from the galaxy itself and that it did NOT originate from Earth all by herself. The US gov't has tabulated and identified no less than 57 specific ET species out there, every single one of which had very similar DNA to us humans on Earth. What does that tell you?

I remember hearing about this and it dawned on me while I was editing which basically called for the edit as well. All to often I almost forget that saying that "We are not alone" that is often times used in movies, only because it seems like we rarely see them (Aliens) so I generally factor them out of equations by accident.

Thank you for posting the picts of Mt Fuji -- I looked closely at both of them and have concluded that they are not the same mountain, but I may be wrong.

It was between that and Kilimanjaro, I couldn't find any pics that actually quite resembled it so I went with Fuji that looked similar. Though it seems a previous poster said it was Kilimanjaro, though I'll leave that up to others who's eyes have gotten rest

Thank you for saying that. I welcome anyone to bust this thing, so that I can put it to rest and toss it onto the huge "hoax" pile that I already do have.

The key for me is to have accurate / talented intuitives to take close looks at these photos and intuit as to whether or not these photos are from Earth -- which is most likely to be the case -- or from Balqui, which, if so, would be extraordinary.

Welcome, trying to figure out what is real in this world and what is a hoax as well

I am in the same boat as of right now also it seems, though most of the pictures do resemble some spots on Earth and probably the only reason I'm still sitting on the fence is because a lot of the places I haven't really seen before so it makes it hard for me to dispute them sometimes.

Though then again it is almost 2:30 and that's probably why I'm having trouble and any sort of logic I had in the day seems to be winding down, I will more than likely take another look in four hours or so after some rest.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gigantea Rosa
Anyway thanks a bunch for that, now I can finally head to sleep.

Yea, I hear ya. I can't sleep, either, cause this whole thing is bugging the hell out of me. Occam's Razor demands that it's a hoax...but what if it is not?

Hence I'm posting this to invite anyone out there to bust this.

Also I'll be posting the pics on forum that is loaded with talented psychics and I'll ask them to carefully intuit those photos -- the good ones will get it right away that it's either Earth or "Balqui" -- there's no middle ground there.

It's either Earth or another planet. Period.

Also I have blown up some of the farm areas and I cannot find any roads of any kind. There are borders between the sectioned-off farms, yes, but none of those borders seem to have any roads on them anywhere.

And I've yet to find any photo that is definitively from Earth, though some of the general photos can easily be from any area on earth, especially the snowscape ones, hence I'm looking for any specific, identifyable ones that can definitively spot any one of those photos as being from Earth.

Hence the value of getting talented psychics / intuitives to look/feel those photos and give us some clues here.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Omg, if there is more planets out there, and if you were to be taken there, we end up on a planet looking like the one we have ?

Dont take me wrong, but it would be nice with a change of scenery imho.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Historical-Mozart

The whole story is a load of rubbish and trying to say that those pictures are from another planet is ridiculous.

I find it hard to believe some people actually could be reeled in so easily...

Anyway, you mention this picture:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/06611488c35e.png[/atsimg]

From the looks of it, the green parts have been whitened to make it look like snow or whatever, you also mention not having seen a tree like that before, well I have here in Australia (The picture may even be from Australia).

It appears to be a eucalyptus of some sort that has been burnt, possibly quite badly in a bush fire.

The bushiness is from the regrowth called epicormic growth, it usually comes back like that after a fire or other trauma, similar to this:

Link

And this:

regnans.blogspot.com...

[edit on 9/10/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Historical-MozartYea, with the help of all of you, I'm trying to bust this thing as a hoax, as the Occam's Razor demands it. So let's bust it!

Really?

Because it looks to me like the opposite. With some of the things you've posted, you sound more like you're wanting to believe it's true. You've discarded things people have said:

On the footprints image you replied:

Yes, but another inhabited planet can easily have humans on just like us on Earth.

On the dogs/wolves you replied:

They look like wolves to me, but another planet can easily have them, too.

You say you think it's a joke and want to prove it a hoax. When people point out the stuff that proves it's clearly Earth you're looking at in those images, you discard it with "well another planet could have that".

The large tree image is a clear photoshop job. I see what looks to me like some brush work in the clouds. Looks like a clone or blur tool was used.

Just look a little closer at the link pointing to the album and you'll see:

directlightprodcutions.com

[edit on 9-10-2009 by nightmare_david]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I can proof it is a fake, and I will. These pictures ,or at least one of them is straight from earth. I used tineye to find a match by taking a prt-scrn and pasting it in Photoshop, after that I cropped to isolate a picture from the page. Saved it as a jpeg and then used www.tineye.com... to see if there were any matches, and there was.

I could have saved me some work if I was more awake when I did this, cause I later found out you can download the images straight from the website. That'll teach me to mess with work before my morning cup of russian earl grey.

As you can see in the picture below, this image originates from nicaragua.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bc3227b1b454.jpg[/atsimg]

see full image here: files.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's another image from the series :www.istockphoto.com...

Case closed.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by 2Faced]

[edit on 9-10-2009 by 2Faced]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightmare_david
With some of the things you've posted, you sound more like you're wanting to believe it's true.

Yes, I'll admit that I wanted this to be true, but I figured that, odds are, that it would not be.

The large tree image is a clear photoshop job. I see what looks to me like some brush work in the clouds. Looks like a clone or blur tool was used.

Just look a little closer at the link pointing to the album and you'll see:

directlightprodcutions.com

Thank you for pointing that out.

And now with 2faced's input, it is starting to look like a damn hoax, afterall.

That's why I posted this whole thing, as I don't have the photoshop skills that some of you have out there. Ok, it's looking like a damn hoax. I'll toss it onto the hoax pile, then.

Thank you for your input here, gents.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Someone want to open these pictures in photoshop and see which camera took them? I don't have PS installed on this machine. Tanks

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazyninja
Someone want to open these pictures in photoshop and see which camera took them? I don't have PS installed on this machine. Tanks

I won't be suprised if all the pictures came from the internet. This guy didn't even bother to do a better job.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by 2Faced

Nice work!

I hadn't heard of that site before.

I put in the tree I talked about above and come up with this site:

photo.net...

Apparently an IR shot of possibly a willow tree that has been cut back so I was on the right track.

Also a couple of interesting comments from the site:

Amazing, almost looks like an alien landscape. I think that is in fact why Mr Don Nicoloff has decided to steal it and post it as his own image (actually one taken by a friend who is captain of an alien starship), claiming it to be an image of an alien planet. They even had the audacity to claim a copyright on your photo. Here is the link:

web.mac.com...

Regards,

Peter

Congratulations on an amazing photo, awesome visuals. However I need to point out that your photo is currently being propagated around the internet credited to someone else named 'General Jeremiah';

web.mac.com... educate-yourself.org...

BUSTED!

[edit on 9/10/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Haha Phage, You beat me to it!!

Anywho, as far as I am concerned the "galactic federation of light" and anything or anyone attached to it is nothing more than a big pile of steaming horse doo doo IMO. Come on....REALLY?

Time and time again I have seen their crap here on ATS and time and time again they and all those who claim to be them are debunked. They are obviously a group of hoaxers that prey on the stupid. Im surprised that considering ATS's stance on hoaxes and hoaxers that any GFL crap is even allowed to be posted here.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by 2Faced

Great job, case closed:
The pictures are definately the same: it's volcano Zapatera, Nicaragua, and the other one comes from Piotr Tamborek:
this is more than enough to label the whole story as HOAX in my opinion, i've sent an alert asking to move it to the hoax forum, MODS will decide what to do of it:
anyway, nice to know about Piotr Tamborek: he's definately an artist: wow, not only they've stolen his work, they even claim copyrights on it.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Thank you photoshop dudes for busting this.

I already have written this off, so I'm reaffirming that I'm tossing this off to the "hoax" pile, like I expected it to go.

I did hope that it was for real, as I KNOW that there are many, many ET races and groups out there and I'm tired as hell of waiting for us stupid humans to stop making wars, to stop the killing of each other, to stop the killing of our planet, to stop ignoring our brothers and sisters who are in pain, to stop the kindergarten bullshiat that we do every day.

It's time for us humans to grow the hell up.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by 2Faced

Now that is one handy dandy thingy!
Found another photo from Balqui
www.photoforum.ru...

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
HI All

Know we all know its bunk just thought id mentio the last image looks like Phi Phi Island liek in the movie the Beach.

themuse

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join