It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pacific Tsunami prediciton (tied to moon bombing)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I know there is a similar thread going round and i posted this info there too, but wanted to get some specific comments back on this while not derailing the existing thread too much.

I have a sinking feeling that, much like Katrina occurred after a build-up of 4 or 5 (
or was it more) hurricanes in the same general area, that there will soon be a Pacific Tsunami generated after a massive undersea earthquake.

This tsunami could make the 2004 disaster appear like a mere practice run...

I see the moon bombing somehow tied into this too... Here goes....

.....................................................................................................

The moon controls the tides and is explicitly linked to our planet's waters.

An impact on the moon could correlate to a similar event on earth n terms of our waters...
(do not forget the sun/earth correlations in regards to solar flares and storms on earth...).

Then we have a very Katrina-esque build up in the Pacific recently with repeated large earthquakes hitting similar areas...
(Katrina-esque in that prior to Katrina, the Gulf of Mexico was hit with hurricane after hurricane until Katrian came... took em a few goes to get it right i say )

SO, I think that the moon impact could be a harbinger of water chaos on earth caused not by an impact but by an earthquake in the pacific.

It seems as though they are creating these earthquakes in an attempt to generate a tsunami which, if big enough, would hit Australia, North and South America, Asia and even parts of Africa.

I hate to add La Palma, the island in French Polynesia which is literally breaking apart. If it were to fall apart due to an earthquake, the resulting tsunami would kill billions....

Thoughts?

join