It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard C Hoagland and Tomorrow morning's Moon bombing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Richard said on C2C a few nights ago that this experiment will reveal that there have been bases on the moon for 40 years.

and that all the water particles detected are from the occupants of the moon bases, he said that he is 100% sure about this.

I'll keep a close eye on the mission, I still think this is a government operation aimed towards disclosure.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
You Sir, a re a bit too late. Someone has scooped you. Also, no one in their right mind believes a thing Hoagland says.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zenagain
You Sir, a re a bit too late. Someone has scooped you. Also, no one in their right mind believes a thing Hoagland says.

and you sir are sadly mistaken.. out of 100 listeners.. 2 are stupid enough to doubt the guy

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

I used to believe in Hoaglands claims. Then he went off the deep end. Been to his website lately?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Richard said on C2C a few nights ago that this experiment will reveal that there have been bases on the moon for 40 years.

and that all the water particles detected are from the occupants of the moon bases, he said that he is 100% sure about this.

I'll keep a close eye on the mission, I still think this is a government operation aimed towards disclosure.

i think its just a waste of money, which is pretty much what nasa does with all its out-dated equipment....would be cool if hoaglands theories were true, but ill believe it when it happens...

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee

and you sir are sadly mistaken.. out of 100 listeners.. 2 are stupid enough to doubt the guy

Two??????????????

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Not to sure as to who he is (haven't done a lot of snooping on ATS lately), though I did go to his site and read at least one or two things. The one thing I will say that I know for certainty is that if possible I'd like to see the thing hit the moon, just to say that I saw it I suppose. I don't know why, but I kind of want to see what will happen ( I know it will hit and leave a mark, but their is something about actually witnessing the event - probably similar to that of actually witnessing a shooting star.)

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee

I can't recall an instance where Hoagland wasn't wrong, can you? He claims he's right a lot, but if you pay attention, he only does so when he makes predictions so vague that you can make anything fit. Even when he's clearly mistaken, he'll claim otherwise and weave an elaborate conspiracy theory involving NASA, the occult, secret government and Nazi's that he feels set him up or something like that.

I really enjoyed his Mars stuff years ago, I'd listen to him on C2C with Art Bell all the time and hang on his every word... Then something happened, now he's nutty as a loon

Seriously though, pay attention to tomorrow when this thing plays out. Hoagland will claim complete victory even though he'll be wrong in all aspects of his predictions and he'll have some amusing rational to sell you as to why he was actually right.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Already being talked about here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

So, what you're saying is...The U.S. has had bases on the Moon for 40 years, and NASA is now sending LCROSS there only to show the world that there is water that has been put there by humans activity, the end result of all of this being that they can finally tell the world that they have had bases there for 40 years.

I'm sorry, but that doesn't make any sense. If they are going to disclose that they have had bases on the Moon for 40 years, then why do they even need the LCROSS mission to show that the water is there due to human activity?

new topics

top topics

join