It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PIA - Motivations for defending the honor of Paul McCartney

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Dakudo, serious question for you... Have you by any chance ever worked at Microsoft? I just find it fascinating how yourself and this guy Steve here have so much in common! What with the loud and colourful, hyper-persistant, almost coke-driven persona... You have to agree the similarities are pretty staggering!

Don't worry I haven't forgotten about your little scam with the picture comp, here it is -

I want people to have another look at the original before I go explaining soon how and why you manipulated it!

I didn't forget about that ridiculous voice analysis either! If I can get around to both tomorrow I will. You have to remember not all of us work on the internet like yourself, edmond dante and your other little friends.

Peace.

[edit on 1-2-2010 by Uncle Benny]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Can't wait for the next installment of your lies, unsubstantiated claims, muddled reasoning, moronic 'logic' and ad hominem attacks.

Should be a humdinger.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Dakudo.

I like how UB just blows past all the stuff you posted to counter his claims.

You actually showed a measurement of the pixels in the photo to show the length and width of the head. Yet, he totally ignores that and goes on with the foolishness of measuring the actual photograph, as if that would have any meaning at all. He suffers from that same malady as faulcon. We would show her that hazel eyes can look green, and she would just ignore all of the evidence, and state again that hazel eyes can not look green. You posted 4,692 times that Paul himself said in 1965 that his eyes are hazel, and she would ignore it and post that Paul's eyes were brown. She would post photos of post '66 Paul with his hair going from left to right, then in the same post say that "Faul's" hair NEVER went from left to right. They live in a dream world and completely ignore the reality right in front of them.

Then it seems that calling us shills and disinformation agents for the 457,827th time will finally convince everyone that they are right.

What is that definition of insanity again? Doing or saying the same wrong thing over and over again and expecting a different result. That's it.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by edmond dantes
Dakudo.

I like how UB just blows past all the stuff you posted to counter his claims.

Yeah, because he can't rebut them - simple. He's more interested in childish name-calling in order to try and obscure his lack of truthful argument.

You actually showed a measurement of the pixels in the photo to show the length and width of the head. Yet, he totally ignores that and goes on with the foolishness of measuring the actual photograph, as if that would have any meaning at all.

As anybody with any intelligence knows, the fact that one photo is slightly narrower doesn't make any difference to the ratios of the two heads. They don't match - fact.

Of course, my measurements had to take into account the fact that it's very hard to get the heads in absolute ratio to one another for comparison since the two videos are in different size formats. The good quality video is widescreen on Youtube (cutting off a portion of the image):

So this video is larger on screen than the other, meaning you can't sync the two videos in size for a simple comp. You have to try and match the size of the heads as best you can by enlarging the screenshot of the crappy video - which is in 'narrow' screen:

However, if you compare the crappy quality video with a photo of the album cover you can clearly see that the image is totally distorted in the PIDer's 'undoctored' video due to it's appalling quality:

It's impossible to match the heads of Paul anywhere close because the head shape is so distorted in the video.

If Pinocchio, er, Uncle Benny, is claiming I "manipulated" a photo in order to produce a mis-match, then let him do a comparison for us in which the two heads of Paul match each other exactly - width and height.

Doesn't matter what I try - they won't match.

LOL! Note the 'disappearing ears'!

But, of course, he won't match them up exactly. He'll come out with some ludicrous mumbo jumbo and unsubstantiated allegations - as usual.

Then it seems that calling us shills and disinformation agents for the 457,827th time will finally convince everyone that they are right.

That's in Chapter 27 of the PIDer's Bible: 'Tactics To Use When You're Losing The Argument' - page 209.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by Dakudo]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I'm now realizing just how ridiculous the PID picture comparisons are. Thank goodness you are posting the truth about these.

Meanwhile I'm also discovering Macca Funhouse, and it is bringing me back my sanity, for which I'm eternally thankful.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by tappy
I'm now realizing just how ridiculous the PID picture comparisons are. Thank goodness you are posting the truth about these.

That's okay, Tappy. This is why we debunk the PID hoax - to bring the TRUTH to people that Paul is alive. People like you make it worthwhile.

Meanwhile I'm also discovering Macca Funhouse, and it is bringing me back my sanity, for which I'm eternally thankful.

The PIDers want to take people down a dark road full of lies, illusion, negativity, fear and hate.

It's great that our PIA proof has brought you into the light of truth.

Paul is alive.

PID is dead.

[edit on 5-2-2010 by Dakudo]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by tappy

You are wise. The PID picture comparisons are quite ridiculous. And now we know they use manipulated photos to make Paul look different.

And we are quite please MFH is of help. It is there to provide the objective truth.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by edmond dantes

Hi, thanks

I'm having great fun reading stuff at Macca Funhouse. Really need to think about joining it.

Also through my new found love of Paul McCartney's music (I must be his new biggest fan - his music is awesome) I keep noticing little mannerisms or looks that make him look just like the younger Paul.

One day I'll figure out how to post pictures of what I find

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Please do join us at MFH. The Illuminati Benefits Package is well worth it. Each new member gets a new 3G shoe phone.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

From the master FP

PID is dead.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

From master jedi diabolo1

PID is dead

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Absolutely same guy.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

What is that definition of insanity again? Doing or saying the same wrong thing over and over again and expecting a different result. That's it.

From the master FP

PID is dead.

PID is dead

Absolutely same guy.

What is that definition of insanity again? Doing or saying the same wrong thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Uncle Benny]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Benny

From the master FP

PID is dead.

PID is dead

Absolutely same guy.

What is that definition of insanity again? Doing or saying the same wrong thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Uncle Benny]

Lame.

No. I keep posting the same RIGHT thing over and over. There is a difference.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

No. I keep posting the same RIGHT thing over and over. There is a difference.

No. You THINK you post the right thing over and over, and what's more, it's what YOU WANT OTHERS TO THINK... seeing that you're a shill troll - there's the difference!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by edmond dantes

Yeyyyy excellent pictures

Amazing how the visibility (or not) of the eyebrows can make you see the earlier or later Paul - but definitely Paul nonetheless.

The picture on your post I linked to - where is it from? Paul looks nice on it

This is PID on the left and edmond dantes on the right :bash:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Tappy = edmond dantes = internet shill! :shk:

= I couldn't care less.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Uncle Benny]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Benny

Tappy = edmond dantes = internet shill! :shk:

= I couldn't care less.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Uncle Benny]

Don't worry, Tappy. Whenever they know they are losing an argument, the first reaction is to call you a "Shill." So predictable.

Oh, and the photo doctoring and manipulation go on at PID Miss Him. It is the pidders who are actually guilty of this.

maccafunhouse.proboards.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
LOL!

This is great!

someotherguy/HerMajesty/Faulcon is posting as "walrus" on this conspiracy forum:

forum.prisonplanet.com...

Her stuff is so bad, they renamed the thread "Re: Forum Member Gullibility Test: Is Paul McCartney Dead?"

And they put it in the Satire/Cartoons/Parodies section of the forum. LOL!

And the members there are saying stuff like:

'Walrus is a satirist. He is making fun of all the ridiculous bull# used to create disinformation. He is showing how stupid some of the techniques are that the disinfo artist use to drum up support for completely ridiculous and immaterial "controversies". The guy is 100% satire. Read the thread again, it is hilarious how purposefully absurd the premises and the pieces of "evidence" are.'

'I can't stop laughing. I LOVE THIS THREAD'

'There is comedy here of EPIC proportions.'

'I was getting a bit tired of the repetitive nonsense over and over again. But really, if you go through this whole thread...it is hilarious to see the commitment to cojole people into such absurdities.'

'... it (the thread) goes in the fictional entertainment section, ie. satire, parody, and should be treated as such.'

'The person going under the name of walrus has obviously intentionally engineered this hoax....Granted he put a bit of effort into it and saw some results but anyone who was buying this for a second really has to give their head a shake.'

'This thread should be renamed: "Forum Member Gullibility Test -- Level I"
If you fail seeing this as a hoax it should be realized that departments such as scrutiny, deduction, and comprehensive reasoning are not your strongest.'

Great going, someotherguy! PID is really catching on! LOL!

[edit on 10-8-2010 by edmond dantes]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy

Since this is addressed to me, I am welcome to post my reply here, and it is on topic.

No, you are not "welcome" to post on this thread. You were politely asked NOT to post on this thread, but you apparently cannot respect that. I am putting you on ignore, because I really couldn't care less about your OFF TOPIC posts. You people don't want to actually discuss anything about what happened to Paul McCartney. All you want to do is ruin this thread like you shills & trolls have done on almost every other thread &/or forum that has tried to discuss this issue. We know your objective is to shut down discussion because you don't want that old Faulster to be exposed for the fraud he is. So, knock yourself out posting. I won't read or see any of it.

Here we go again with the "shills" stuff again. They can't win with evidence or logic, so they attack with the "shills"/"paid agent"/"operative" stuff. That is what got them in trouble before. It is rich that she lectures others on OFF TOPIC posts when she has so many posts removed for that and other reasons.

Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, hateful, intolerant, bigoted and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

Calling PIA people shills, operatives and paid agents, which is not true, is harassment and an attack. Not to mention the hateful things you say about Paul McCartney and others

Multiple Accounts: You will not create multiple user accounts

Your Faulconandsnowjob account is still active at BTS, and you are posting under someotherguy.

She can go ahead and ignore the truth, but there is an issue here.

someotherguy and her cronies go on and on accusing Paul McCartney of fraud, murder and other crimes. THAT is real libel and defamation.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by edmond dantes]

[edit on 11-8-2010 by edmond dantes]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join