It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any recorded deaths from the H1N1 vaccines yet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
First of all correct me if I'm wrong about this subject please that would be most helpful. Ok, I have read all the threads about not to take the vaccine and stuff. So since they have now been giving out all the vaccines and people right and left have been getting them has anybody died from it yet like everybody said was going to happen or is it too early for the vaccinations to take effect? Just some recent thoughts I have had since people in our school have gotten the vaccines. Thanks for the input.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
A couple of threads have already posted some deaths. There was 1 from a one year old girl.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Ok thank you, im sorry for making this thread then. Mods please delete this thread.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
There are multiple complications with the H1N1 Vaccine
Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, DO in her article,
“FLU SHOTS AND THE NEW ADJUVANTS: BEWARE!”, clearly outline the dangers in the components of the vaccine.
An adjuvant has been approved in Europe and its approval is on the way for use in the U.S. It is an oil-based adjuvant called MF-59, a compound primarily composed of squalene.
According to The Journal of Immunological Methods 286 (2004) 47-67
www.anthrax.osd.mil...
“There was an increased prevalence of antibodies to squalene ( SQE) in serum from females as compared to males.” The above article is a must read.
The article in the American Journal of Pathology. 2000;156:2057-2065
ajp.amjpathol.org... depict what would happen to a person with arthritis, if they would receive this vaccine.
Additional information on the dangers of the components of the vaccine can be found at U.S. National Institutes of Health
www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov...
We at ATS have a responsibility to the public to provide a balanced, factual report, so that our readers can make an informed and implied consent.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Recorded?
No- And I wouldn't bother looking for them to be either.

They (the big Pharma) will 'never' attribute any of the resulting deaths to the vaccine.

Even if there was a 99% fatality rate from the vaccine takers as they walk out the door after getting the shot it would be attributed to the patients lifestyle not the vaccine.

top topics

join