It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Factions of a Broken America, whose side you on?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

LOL - and when was there EVER a US BEFORE incorporation? History books, like religious texts, like to paint the pretty pictures in rhetoric of those that control the power of the day. This very young country was FOUNDED on the principles of 'manifest destiny'. There has NEVER been a USA that was not built on the principles of "might=right" and "take what's mine or I'll shoot ya!" mentality.

This country was FOUNDED on greed, slavery, the almost genocide-like manipulation of indigenous peoples and culture and most importantly, whether for religious righteousness ideology or the almighty dollar - the NEED TO CONTROL other people rather than a truly "live and let live" society. Bottom line - here was a land RIFE with rich resources that could be COVETED for PROFIT and WE WANTED THEM because it was our "god-given" destiny to have them. Its disgusting...

The one fact from history we can be relatively certain of - ALL EMPIRES FALL.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Skeptical_Seeker]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

You said it right.

I too am a sworn Independent... no ethnic or cultural factors tying me to any group, so i could possibly be among the victims of those gang recruiters

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
look . i can fix your leaky cistern ,

....but could you put those tables back upright ?

oh , sorry , wrong thread ?

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join