It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What drives the Reptilian Races? Ego? A missing Chakra?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
This is a good thread. S&F

I like the ideas being tossed around. However, I would like to say that I personally do not think that you can separate the reptilian stories from religion.
It is our ancient texts that give us most of the foundation we have for a reptilian presence. Reptilian Gods is something that has been spoken of by nearly every culture around the world.
Whether it be Enki or Quetzalcoatl, this is a reoccuring theme in our history. Low and behold, we hear people reporting these things even today.

In regards to the question of the OP as to their morality, I would like to add, as others have, that morality is subject to your conditions.
I mean, first of all we are looking at this from an angle we don't even understand. Heck we can't even evidence their existence directly. How then do we judge their intentions or motives?
Secondly, if you take the stories back to their origins and examine them carefully and not just parrot what the church tells you, it was actually the "serpent" gods that were fighting on behalf of the freedom of the human race.

Once again, good thread. It is a bit of a read to get to the end of the discussion, but here is how I look at these topics. www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 9-10-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The same thing that drives every species...survival.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

you start with what sounds like the buddhist interpretation of the subject and i do agree however i am basing these judgments only on what the general cocept of what these creatures may or may not be like. gathered data from somewhat of ufologist's stand point but also one of spiritual however i am not trying to be that specific since ancient religious text don't appear to give any real information as to how these beings truly behave other than that of one of authority or god status. this is simply my own opinion seeking to be validated by the conclusions of others well thought opinions and perhaps further hypothesis.

reply to post by nwodeath

since i more or less believe in the chakras this has been my observation. to me it goes well beyond simple survival of the species, that simply does not fit 100%

[edit on 31-10-2009 by GenLo]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MADCZAR

gleek:
building up saliva in the salivary glands using some stimulus, like sour food or yawning, and then pressing the tongue upon the glands, causing the saliva to shoot out, usually at an impressive distance.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join