It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombing the Moon base this Friday

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I was listing to coast to coast the other night and one of the guests was good old Richard C Hoagland .

He was of the opinion that this coming friday NASA just might be bombing a black op moon base in an attempt to remove any evidence of a base from the eyes of a growing number of nations that are now planing to or are going to the moon .

He was of the opinion that this newly discovered water on the moon by India , which he claims wasn't there back in the 60's when NASA went to the moon , is a by product of the black op moon base .

So what do you all think ? Is Richard reaching on this one , or could he be onto something ??

Speaking for myself , I would love to find out that " we " have been going to the moon for the last 40 some odd years , is it likely ? Who knows ...

Richard speculated that the explosion this coming friday would be much much larger then NASA is expecting , given that the target is a moon base he is expecting quite a show .

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Mods: Any chance of getting all of these goofy threads closed before ATS goes down in a ball of flames?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

He will be very dissapointed.

As will a lot of people on this site.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Zenagain

Gee lighten up a bit , this is the grey area forum after all .

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
reply to post by Zenagain

Gee lighten up a bit , this is the grey area forum after all .

I have. But this is getting ridiculous.....

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Wow. Ok first off I compleatly agree with zenagain that these "bomb the Moon" threads are getting way out of hand. How many threads do we really need on this? Despite how many threads already exist on this people just keep making them. Seriously, if I could black flag this thread I would.

Second is the Hoagland angle. What? Are you just making this stuff up and then saying Hoagland said it? I heard him on C2C about a week or two ago and I don't remember him saying any of the things you say he said. In fact I remember specifically him saying that the water coluld be caused by a ancient ruins that are slowly leaking and NOT a black ops military base that is currently there.

I'm almost positive that he never said NASA was sending explosives to "bomb" the Moon or any of the other things you say he said. Do you have a link to the audio or a transcript of the show? Because I seriously don't think he said any of that stuff.

What's wrong with people... Thread after thread of this stuff and now people just make up what people want others to say rather than what they actually did say.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by fieryjaguarpaw

He was on coast to coast the other night in hour 4 and it would seem that his story has changed sense the last time he was on coast .

He was on right after David Wilcocks the other night .

Anyway I didn't intend to upset any of you out there I was simply hopping for some different points of view , which you have all done so far and I thank you .

Do I know what's on the moon ? Of course not . I only know what I have been told , as I have never been there myself . Is it wrong to look for some fun speculation , in the appropriate forum ? I don't know ?

And I did not make this up and I would respectfully ask that if you find what I have said to be true that you edit your post to remove any statement that implies that I have willfully tried to mislead anyone .

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Max_TO]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zenagain
Mods: Any chance of getting all of these goofy threads closed before ATS goes down in a ball of flames?

I agree, there must be atleast a dozen of these moon "bombing" threads.

It's really getting annoying and redundant.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Lunar Impact Mission
Last hour guest, Richard C. Hoagland commented on NASA's upcoming Moon crash mission. He believes there's an occupied base on the moon (set up by the secret space program), and the planned explosion could disclose or reveal its existence. The collision will also cause a bigger plume than expected, as well as a large amount of water coming out of the impact site, he suggested.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

There .

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by -NewSense-

I agree, there must be atleast a dozen of these moon "bombing" threads.

It's really getting annoying and redundant.

Himmm ... it would seem that I have found one thing that outnumbers the moon bomb topic threads ... The people complaining about the moon bomb threads

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by -NewSense-

Ok I am ready to jump on the lets close this thread band wagon.

How many do we need why can't we have one mega thread? That would be nice.

However I suppose the influx of threads will subside about a week after the actual impact.

Remember fellow asters the crowed is fickle and this will be forgotten soon enough.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by ashnomadonte]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
To my knowledge this is the first time that we have bombed a different planetary body , no ?

Big news I would think ? Worthy of discussion , no ?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   

To my knowledge this is the first time that we have bombed a different planetary body , no ?

Big news I would think ? Worthy of discussion , no ?

Well, firstly.. we're not "bombing" the moon. It will be impacted by a large projectile. Second, I believe india, japan, and china have all done the same thing in the past.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

We are crashing a satellite in to the moon. Ohhhh now if we sent a nuke I’ll take notice. But if we want to ram some space junk and littler the moon. I say whatever.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Well, firstly.. we're not "bombing" the moon. It will be impacted by a large projectile. Second, I believe india, japan, and china have all done the same thing in the past.

True on the Japan and China comment . As for " being impacted by a large projectile " well that sure sounds like a bombing to me .

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   

True on the Japan and China comment . As for " being impacted by a large projectile " well that sure sounds like a bombing to me .
A bomb would mean an explosion. There will be no explosion, in a sense...

I'm sorry for my lack of patience but I'm tired and I've been debating these same issues in various other threads. Feel free to sift through them, you will no doubt find the answers to this. It's just a big piece of metal hitting the moon, that's all..

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Lunar Impact Mission
Last hour guest, Richard C. Hoagland commented on NASA's upcoming Moon crash mission. He believes there's an occupied base on the moon (set up by the secret space program), and the planned explosion could disclose or reveal its existence. The collision will also cause a bigger plume than expected, as well as a large amount of water coming out of the impact site, he suggested.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

There .

This isn't exactly what you claim he said in the original post. Saying there is a secret base there is not the same as saying that that is where all the water is coming from. Like I said above the show I heard said something compleatly different. No where in that link does it say Hoagland said there were any explosives being used. Explosives would contaminate the sample NASA is trying to study so they aren't using any... I'm pretty sure Hoagland is smart enough to know this and wouldn't have said otherwise.

Anyway, I tell you what... Usually a few days after the show airs you can find the audio of said show on youtube. So in the next few days I'll try and find it and give it a listen. If I'm wrong I'll not only give you a big o'l appology but I'll 'prolly give up on Hoagland all together!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Well I am overjoyed that we do not live and die by your definitions of things.

this is a bombing
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/52d07d614780.jpg[/atsimg]

And this is an impact.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/057f44cd0562.jpg[/atsimg]

In fact here is a site that tells you about impacts.
link

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by fieryjaguarpaw

He made the comment after learning of an Indian " rover " that detected water in the very very thin atmosphere on the moon . Something , as he claims , has caused it to " appear "
on the moon because he says 100 % it wasn't there back when NASA went to the moon in the 60's . He says that back when NASA went to the moon they had the proper equipment to detect such things , like water in the " atmosphere " , but nothing of the sort was ever discovered back then , as claimed by Richard .

He also made some interesting comments on some statements made by India , statements implying that they may have more " big " news regarding the moon .

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ashnomadonte

Well the impact would be object A impacting object B . The " explosion " would be the raped expansion released by so mentioned impact .

As for bombing , if someone drops something large enough on your head as to cause an impact worthy of creating an viewable expansion created by so mentioned impact , I would call that a booming .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join