It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whatever happened to Valiant Thor?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Valiant Thor, the Enigmatic stanger at the Pentagon.
March 1957, two cops pick up an "Alien" 14 miles south of Pentagon Boulevard.
Amazingly they take him to the pentagon to meet with VP Nixon and P Eisenhower.
At the meeting Val Thor delivers the message of catastrophic militarism.
He also speaks of the Universal wisdom of Christ.
Was Valiant Thor a co-intel-pro/psy-op or are "they" human after all?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

I think you are on to something...!

An excerpt to back your opinion up!!

But there’s hope for the human race. Just ask the extraterrestrial members of Valient Thorr, the rock n’ roll saviors from Venus who crossed the solar system to warn Earthlings about the error of our ways, delivering a message of redemption wrapped in rock n’ roll, with pounding drums and shredding guitar licks. The grizzled time-space travelers may look like a chapter of the Hell’s Angels, but there’s much more to this band than meets the eye.

And they say we are crazy...

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by happygolucky

I have no idea what in the hell the two of you are saying, but it seems really cool. So we have Rock N Roll Aliens from Venus? Do they dress like KISS? Are they KISS?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

LOL!

You need to speak to Cmdraleon, a member here who claims to be in touch with ValiantThor. Just recently he told us that Thor is still chilling in his crib on Venus... or something of that description. Mind you this guy also believes the Ashtar Command and GFL are real.

[sarcasm]Sadly Cmdraleon has been recently banned! [/sarcasm]

IRM

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I believe the OP is referring to Valiant Thor, not Valient Thorr.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by LordBucket]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

I am indeed refering to the alledged extradimensional human known as Valiant Thor.

The band Valient Thorr are quite frankly s**t.

Back to our mysterious visitor.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket
I believe the OP is referring to Valiant Thor, not Valient Thorr.
[edit on 8-10-2009 by LordBucket]

I never would have guessed...

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

lol yeah. This is the one that got him the boot. www.abovetopsecret.com... it is a good read

theuniversalseduction.com...
there is a link to the story but i will warn you reading it may cause your IQ to drop a few points.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I believe it is a case for strenuous anthropomorphism through fantasy storytelling

in other words"aliens are just like they are in b movies"

I'm not buying it but it is still fun toread as those movies are to watch

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Thanks for the link zaiger! Great work in that thread BTW! When genuinely deceptive people at ATS are deprived of their voice, the forum is a better place. I looked upon Cmdraleon's posts as entertainment only, however what upsets me is that some inexperienced/feeble minded people believe that crap. Needless to say, they are also responsible for painting UFOlogy in clowns make-up.

IRM

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

This is the one that got him the boot.

Doesn't seem particularly ban-worthy to me. He posted a video and said he "has strong feelings about it." Later on in the thread he agrees with some people that looking at the sun without protection is probably not a good idea, and then complains about people responding to the thread without even having watched the video.

What was the reason for the ban?

In any case, the Valiant Thor story pre-dates Cmdraleon and ATS by a couple decades, so I'd hardly dismiss it simply because of him.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket

Doesn't seem particularly ban-worthy to me.

What was the reason for the ban?

This is a question you should be referring to staff. However I will say from a personal perspective that Cmdraleon has posted a large amount of highly questionable material in his time at this forum. That fact that he is also affiliated with highly suspect UFO Groups that are famous for selling snake oil and perpetrating their own hoaxes does not lend credence to his integrity. For instance:

Skyfloating (ATS Moderator) had this to say in a recent Valiant Thor thread:

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
If you are not willing to take this seriously then how can you even be involved in Ufology ?

There are many different types of UFOlogy. Since you post stuff like this and also "Ashtar Command" and "Galactic Federation of Light" stuff I would classify you as part of the oddball UFOlogy group.

Valiant Thor From Venus Dr Frank E Stranges [Video]

I see we both participated in that thread so it shouldn't be news to you!

In any case, the Valiant Thor story pre-dates Cmdraleon and ATS by a couple decades, so I'd hardly dismiss it simply because of him.

It sure does pre-date Cmdraleon & ATS - but no one is dismissing it because of him. They are dismissing it because in their opinion, it's clearly crap!

IRM :shk:

[edit on 8/10/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: InfaRedMan

I think its funny an ATS mod has the balls to call another member an oddball...

top topics

join