It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German UFO YouTube video 4th Oct, 2009.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by odyseusz
It's made probably in Vue 7
www.vue7.com...
Our work is getting harder and harder. The fake movies are nearly perfect.

It would need to be Vue 6 or earlier, because that Texas video -- which uses identical footage -- was posted to YouTube in June of 2008, which is before Vue 7 was released...

...and that's only if the Texas video was the original.. the people who made THAT video may have stolen the footage from someone else, also (just like this supposed "German" footage was stolen -- perhaps from the 2008 Texas video).

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

ForgeT--- "Texas UFO" or "GERMANY UFO.

Those are just labels at this point and its confusing the pot.

There is footage that in my mind is suspect. It goes from convincing to "downright hoax" looking and it does so right after the object in question comes out of the blur.

I don't know who shot the footage. I don't know who did the effect. I don't know if it was in Texas or in Timbuktu, all I know is that there is somethiing odd with the video imho.

Is there any possibility that there was Real Authentic Footage that has been tampered with? Footage that has since been made to look like a hoax?

I don't know the answer to that, but in my opinion the way the video went from one spectrum of authenticity to the downright "fake" type is strange.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by talisman]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
lol, I'm totally not a skeptic but this one made me chuckle lol

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
well i watched it and didnt read any posts because my mind is already made up. I noticed i have seen this before, on youtube, and im sure it was america, not germany, and also the time is slowed down, but the people speaking are at the normal rate, so either this is a very bad fake, or ze germans were speaking realy fast. (but its still a fake)

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone mentioned it already but watch the clock as they're speaking...the clock takes about 2.5 seconds to 'rotate' one second (for lack of a better word)...but the voice is going at a normal pace...so it seems like a couple of German folks picked up a video from somewhere else and added a voice-over to it.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by talisman

Right -- so again I ask: If this was (at least partially) a video of a real event that was altered/edited to look fake in an attempt to discredit the "real" event, then where is the video from the original real event?

If the actual event happened, then I would think someone (especially on ATS) would have seen the video. If the video is real, but was NOT released for some reason, then why would "discrediters" bother releasing the edited version...what are they discrediting if the "real" video was never seen?

It seems more likely that the Texas video from 2008 is the original (and, by the way, looks fake). The German account of this happening a few days ago is obviously a hoax because the footage is from at least 1 1/2 years ago.

...and the fact that the video looks worse at the end than it does at the beginning is not evidence of tampering (i.e. two separate videos put together) -- it's just evidence of an inconsistent CGI job.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
well it was spoted in noreway too

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

omg now that is a real ufo, come on skeptics tell me this isnt real and i will eat my hat! did you see how crazy the people were going? my god that was absolutely terrifyingly amazing! now we know they are real!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
My opinion , FAKE!! The whole thing, Old fifty's type saucer, All audio is in German, Yet closing credits are English. Almost trying to will the viewer to believe it. I'm with most, Who cares what their saying, It's BS.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
reply to post by talisman

Right -- so again I ask: If this was (at least partially) a video of a real event that was altered/edited to look fake in an attempt to discredit the "real" event, then where is the video from the original real event?

If the actual event happened, then I would think someone (especially on ATS) would have seen the video. If the video is real, but was NOT released for some reason, then why would "discrediters" bother releasing the edited version...what are they discrediting if the "real" video was never seen?

It seems more likely that the Texas video from 2008 is the original (and, by the way, looks fake). The German account of this happening a few days ago is obviously a hoax because the footage is from at least 1 1/2 years ago.

...and the fact that the video looks worse at the end than it does at the beginning is not evidence of tampering (i.e. two separate videos put together) -- it's just evidence of an inconsistent CGI job.

The inconsistent CGI job is "in your face" though.

#1. Is it possible that aunthentic footage can be tampered with to look fake?

#2. IF it is possible, how would we distinguish such?

The possibility of such is open for debate.

But let me offer a scenario.

The military are involved in a top secret test of survelliance craft that they become aware of was filmed by a civillian.

The military/CIA confront the individual and threaten the person.

The military takes the footage and "just in case" the footage has been passed on, tampers with the footage and with a preemptive strike upload it but add something to make it look like a fake.

Did this happen here? I don't think so, but the video in my mind seemed strange for the reasons I already mentioned.

Is it possible that this happened here? Can we rule it out? Probably so, however, I would like to look at other footage more closely and or see where the original footage of this "Texas UFO" is view it.

In other words, I am asking.......What if the Hoax is a Hoax?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Pictures and Video are absolutely worthless today to authenticate anything.

A prediction that is most likely used now in the military, but is coming soon to consumer video products:

We are at this point in our video technology where digital video cameras will write an encrypted file adjacent to the raw video that has part of the video encrypted with a built-in encrypted GPS, A user supplied encrypted passkey used to register the camera, and an undisclosed encrypted private key supplied by the camera manufacturer. A public, open-source board will be 'designated' to authenticate a film for a fee, and this will be the only way that the manufacturer will generate a public key against the camera's encrypted private key to be used with the other markers that would truly authenticate audio and video as recorded reality. The certification awarded by the board itself will also be authenticated like a Versign web key. Think it could work?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Wow..
Amazing footage..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join