It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German UFO YouTube video 4th Oct, 2009.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
hhhmmm, looks kinda CGI to me, .... the problem is, ... there are so many idiots making fake video's, ... you automaticaly have to question every one.

If only these half-wits would realize they are HURTING ufo research and making it more difficult for the public to accept real ufo videos.

I really wish they would go back to making fake lightsaber fights, and searching for pictures of Megan Fox.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1
reply to post by talisman

I am confused as to what you are getting at?

The Texas footage was posted on youtube June 18th 2008.

The German one was posted a few days ago...

So how was the footage from Texas made to discredit the German footage when it was made before the German footage?

-Kdial1

I don't think I was clear. That is my fault.

The texas video in question almost looks like there are two different makers.

On the one hand it looks very convincing, then it goes to obvious no denying it type of fake. (this happens after the blur)

The thought ran across my mind that someone was trying to descredit footage by doing so.

Perhaps it is disinfo, I don't know. For now I will leave it as fake, but that switch in the video is somewhat unusual.

As for the dates on the German footage, how do we know for certain that it didn't come first?

I would just like to see more info on this.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by talisman]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
The script for the dialogue the 2 persons are having is just plain stupid.
They're way to calm for such a sighting.
Camera runs and records the dialogue even before you can see the so called UFO.
I call it a hoax!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Without being rude....these are the same videos edited differently.

The only thing that says the "new" one is German is 2 people speaking German. Unless of course, those tree branches belong to a rare Bavarian species, only found in Bavaria by UFO hunting Bavarians and that dog is barking in German.

It's a screaming queen sized FAKE! Honest!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

The thing that I noticed right off the bat is that the video seems to have been taken outside but the audio sounds like inside. I'm voting fake.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by talisman

Originally posted by kdial1
reply to post by talisman

I am confused as to what you are getting at?

The Texas footage was posted on youtube June 18th 2008.

The German one was posted a few days ago...

So how was the footage from Texas made to discredit the German footage when it was made before the German footage?

-Kdial1

I don't think I was clear. That is my fault.

The texas video in question almost looks like there are two different makers.

On the one hand it looks very convincing, then it goes to obvious no denying it type of fake. (this happens after the blur)

The thought ran across my mind that someone was trying to descredit footage by doing so.

Perhaps it is disinfo, I don't know. For now I will leave it as fake, but that switch in the video is somewhat unusual.

As for the dates on the German footage, how do we know for certain that it didn't come first?

I would just like to see more info on this.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by talisman]

I agree with you. Something is not right. I watched both versions and my instinct immediately told me someone has tried to discredit genuine footage. I can't quite put my finger on it but it's fishy as hell.

Perhaps all these so called 'hoaxes' are just that. Disinfo

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

hhhmmm, looks kinda CGI to me, .... the problem is, ... there are so many idiots making fake video's, ... you automaticaly have to question every one.

If only these half-wits would realize they are HURTING ufo research and making it more difficult for the public to accept real ufo videos.

As I just previously posted, perhaps these aren't idiots at all. These are professional highly paid CGIers to do just that. Hurt ufo research. If so much energy is going into creating hoaxes then one must ask why? I think the answer then is quite obvious.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
[edit on 8-10-2009 by necati]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I Understand German and I can confirm that:
1. the sequence of the sentences don't fit with the video in terms of emotions and concept expressed.
2. The first speaker (supposed to hold the camera) in much less reactive that the second one (breath). Normally is the opposite.
3. I agree that the seems to be recorded inside.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Its got CGI written all over it, its hard to put into words why I think that but I use 3d animation software all the time and it just smells of cgi to me.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by SpaceMonkeys]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Lulz see gee eye...

The first couple of these videos, people were like "OMG IT HAZ TO BE REELZ!" now it's too easy to tell.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I dont think we ever are going to get 100% proof from film. cgi and the hoaxers have put an end to that.
proof will only come from an real et or science done from real ufo parts/wreckage .

I bought cameras because i to have seen ufos with my wife ,also her mother seen one in the 70s. i know they are real so for me now the cameras are in the cupboard probally without any charge in batteries. They was for me to capture evidence , i did keep them at hand ready to go but after all the cgi and hoaxes on utube .i am sort of pissed of at the hoaxster/prankster they may be putting us in harms way .just my tupence worth

vote fake

[edit on 8-10-2009 by dashar]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
It moves infront of the branches then behind... Come on you can see a mile off its a fake!

I want to believe as much as anyone else but i'm not stupid!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Maybe one more clue, the fact that time is displayed in "am/pm type" which is not common in Europe, except in English language-based countries.

Just weird...

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Asagi]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
WELL POINTED OUT

That this is PROVEN fake video refaked again in a differant language.

Personally the Title should have

[HOAX] inserted asap to keep up ATS good work

This is a [HOAX] not real just a fake.

Elf

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
for me its 100 % fake...

the acting is very bad...be happy you dont understand german :;D
they used same program like the texas one...same timer...its included there

the matching and motion tracking is done very well i have to say..but
sound dosnt fit to the video in my opinion...

1. timer
2. shaky style (low frames) dosnt fit
3. very bad ..emotionless acting...

i think they use same program like the texas guys..

just my 2 cent

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lee_K
It moves infront of the branches then behind... Come on you can see a mile off its a fake!

I want to believe as much as anyone else but i'm not stupid!

I saw this to…

@ 19 seconds in it’s in front of the branches & @ 21 seconds in it’s behind.

It’s a poor effort, it's fake.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Fillet ask a]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Sorry I have posted to the wrong page........plz excuse

[edit on 10/8/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
This seems faked. It is almost like the sound was added over the video later. Not to mention that the people seem way too calm. Maybe it's a normal occurrence for these people to see UFOs? I just know, if I saw a UFO, I'd say a bit more than, "Was ist das? Boah! Was ist das?"

ETA: I just watched the video again and I noticed that the trees, at least some, don't have leaves on them anymore. This, to me, screams that they took the video from somewhere else and added the sound. The reason being, here where I'm at in Germany (northwest), the trees still have leaves on them. I would imagine that this is so all over Germany except for the south, maybe. If it is true that in the German south, the leaves fall sooner, I would think these people would be speaking with a Bavarian or Swabian accent, which they don't. Their German sounds rather normal.

Also, it's funny to me that at the end of the video, the text is in English.

[edit on 10/8/2009 by octotom]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Why is the video at a low frame rate as if slowed down. and how come it has audio if it is slowed down? The audio and the video do not correspond.

-rrr

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join