It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan, disclosure coming?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Sorry if this has been posted. I tried searching.

UFOs ARE REAL! JAPAN'S HIGH GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL ADMITS BEFORE A NEWS CONFERENCE

Interesting news item.

Yes, UFOs do exist, Japans top government spokesman said on Tuesday.

The comment was made by chief cabinet secretary Nobutaka Machimura before dozens of reporters at his regular briefing on government policy.

Earlier the cabinet, responding to an opposition lawmakers question, issued a statement saying it could not confirm any cases of unidentified flying objects.

I wonder if this is part of a plan. Unfortunately it looks like he sort of chuckles when mentioning UFO's. But that is par for the course.

This video is in japanese with english subs.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by PowerSlave

Dude, flag for the find! however, there are always speculations on weather the translation was a hoax or not, but im sure someone fluent in Japanese will come along

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
This has been posted before. There's a recent thread here.

The footage is from 2007.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Do we have any members who speak Japanese and are able to translate the dialect for confirmation??

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
My sister is fluent in japanese. I'll email the video to her and get back to you guys.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
OK here are my thoughts on this video. First of all I do not speak that language so I am wondering just how well that translation actually is... Perhaps they are talking about something completely different? I have seen people play with subtitles before.

On that note, While I do believe in aliens.... Stating that UFO's exist does not really mean much. A UFO is not defined as a space craft piloted by beings from another planet. It merely means that it is a craft that is unidentifiable to the one viewing it.

It means that if you see a craft in the air that you are unable to fully identify specifically what type of craft it is, it is a UFO to you.

So in that respect, saying that UFO's exist is like saying that air exists... Of course they do.

Now assuming that the translation is accurate, the way the all laugh at the end ( Even the speaker had a grin on his face) Makes me wonder just how serious they were being.. Perhaps they were just joking around)

And with all do respect to the creater of this thread, I have seen numerous threads over the years with people speculating iminant disclosure. Not one of them ever led to disclosure of alien life visiting our planet.

We have had several countries release their files about UFO's but not one of those files conclude that aliens are the cause of all these UFO sightings...

I do believe in aliens and have even seen UFO's (3 times) but to assume that all UFO's are driven by aliens is to close your mind to a whole universe of possibilities.

Anyway, those are just my thoughts. Take what you need and leave the rest.

Peace and love.

GST

EDIT TO ADD: I flagged and starred you because this will no doubt be a great thread.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by InfiniteOmnipresence

That will be great. A second opinion on the translation will come in handy!

Thank you buddy!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I'm a trilingual in English, Chinese and Japanese anyhow, the video simply said the Japan government offically cannot confirm the existence of UFO however when ask by a reporter, he said he believes in UFO beyond any doubt. He uses Nazca lines as an example to something that has no explaination.

Added: The subtitles are total misinfo.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by damefool]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
If government has been rubbing elbows with the aliens...you can bet they are the bad guys, too.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by damefool
I'm a trilingual in English, Chinese and Japanese anyhow, the video simply said the Japan government offically cannot confirm the existence of UFO however when ask by a reporter, he said he believes in UFO beyond any doubt. He uses Nazca lines as an example to something that has no explaination.

Added: The subtitles are total misinfo.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by damefool]

Agreed.

and the subtitles made me angry.

top topics

join