It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: Full Disclosure and Introduction to ET by years end?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

check out this brand new UFO video from Germany Oct 4 2009
incredible

Can you start a thread on that? Wow that was interesting. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by talisman

As mentioned before this has been debunked already you can search for the thread if you want to see the debunking. oooo equake just went off another EQ in Vanuatu 5.1.

-Kdial1

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1

As mentioned before this has been debunked already you can search for the thread if you want to see the debunking. oooo equake just went off another EQ in Vanuatu 5.1.

-Kdial1

Where was it debunked?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Right here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now back on topic, does anyone see any correlation to my earlier post? Apparently they are working with the G7, congress and the Obama administration....seems like this date would be the most opportune time and TIMEWAVE is calling on this date for something dramatic happening...

-Kdial1

[edit on 8-10-2009 by kdial1]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Dude! Jezz David Has only 3 months of creditability left if he screws this one up then we can discount everything else he says about 2012 also. Oh well so much for the power of prediction.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
With all of the "I'm not holding my breath" type of comments typical to any disclosure claims, is it any wonder it hasn't happened? One does not even need to open a thread here to know its contents and the mindset of its constituents. Of all places, here at ats we pride ourselves for our open minded skepticism. Unfortunately the limit to that level of open-mindedness is set by the most salient contributors and the rest seem to fall into place along with them. It's sad to see considering the nature of the topics here. Deny ignorance, yes, but also deny unprogressive thought patterns as well. Remember, our thoughts create our future. And it isn't any sort of new age idea. I implore all of you who do not understand this to look at where you are in relation to your mentality, I know you will find something. It's true within ats.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
WEll, I for one have met some of these off wolders and am very curious as to the possibility of recognizing them, but remember my friends if they are the same, they just may look different in their natural state.

From my (armchair) research I have found that a high majority of unrelated reports of human looking "ET" contact, especially where the "ET" supposedly has assimilated into society in a day to day human existence, have one physical feature that is different to "normal" humans.

I will provide an acronym - ELGPWAVEC - to describe the feature that can be deciphered later.

I am interested to know whether the off worlders you mention are of basic human appearance but also share this physical trait ?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedSnapper
With all of the "I'm not holding my breath" type of comments typical to any disclosure claims, is it any wonder it hasn't happened? One does not even need to open a thread here to know its contents and the mindset of its constituents. Of all places, here at ats we pride ourselves for our open minded skepticism. Unfortunately the limit to that level of open-mindedness is set by the most salient contributors and the rest seem to fall into place along with them. It's sad to see considering the nature of the topics here. Deny ignorance, yes, but also deny unprogressive thought patterns as well. Remember, our thoughts create our future. And it isn't any sort of new age idea. I implore all of you who do not understand this to look at where you are in relation to your mentality, I know you will find something. It's true within ats.

I made the "I'm not holding my breath" comment in regard to disclosure by a specific time frame, not disclosure at all. Like I said, I hope it does happen.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Wouldn’t have miss this Coasttocoast episode for the world but oh boy! Another “hold your breath” prediction! How dare anybody mess with something so serious? Let's just hope they have sufficient proof of these human-looking Ets! Damn! Imagine that in three months!

Yet, the funny thing is, I keep telling myself: If I was Obama right now, I would so drop the bomb!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Just wondering - why discount EVERYTHING someone says because they get something wrong? Shouldn't be black n white like that. It should just mean that you read that person's research more carefully.

Anyway, the TRUE truth indicator should ALWAYS be your own intuition....

Also, Anyone know about a trustworthy torrent for this C2C interview with Wilcock? Found some but they are not the real deal. Really keen to hear this interview in full in mp3 (or similar) format

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
"If this does happen...."

He prefaced his statement with those very words.

David is just speculating.

You guys are the ones grabbing it and running with it.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Funny Sylvia Browne, predicted the same exact thing in her book of prophecies that came out in 2002 I believe, she said they would be human looking and would expose themselves as aliens but would be high ranking officials already within out govt. And that once that happened famous scientists, etc would come out as aliens and we would be ok with it eventually and that seeing spaceships come and go would be common place. Who knows but I think she put her date at like 2016 or something I need to go back and check that.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by chunder
From my (armchair) research I have found that a high majority of unrelated reports of human looking "ET" contact, especially where the "ET" supposedly has assimilated into society in a day to day human existence, have one physical feature that is different to "normal" humans.

I will provide an acronym - ELGPWAVEC - to describe the feature that can be deciphered later.

I am interested to know whether the off worlders you mention are of basic human appearance but also share this physical trait ?

ELGPWAVEC?

Okay. Is it a game?

Extra-Large Goose Pimples With A Very Elongated Crest?

Every Lad's Gonad Points Where All Vaginas Entertain Coitus?

Something else, perhaps?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedSnapper

Hang on. Why do I first "need to believe" before anything can happen? That is the thing here. We aren't talking about if we believe there is life out there, we aren't talking about if we believe if other life has visited from time to time. We are simply talking about someone's prediction on when it will become mainstream knowledge.

If I believe or disbelieve him should have no effect on if these things are real, or if they will happen.

Now, I personally think the odds of their not being life out there are exteremely low, to the point of not even really being measurable. So I believe there is no life out there.

I think given the vast amounts of time and so forth, we have probably been visited from time to time. That is not as high of a chance, but I think the odds are considerable. Especially since people talked about things coming from that direction, before they even knew there were other planets and so forth.

I even entertain the idea they have effects on earth and society. But again, the odds are not as high as the other 2.

So I believe there is life out there, I believe they have visited from time to time. But I do not at all believe in individual stories and claims from people. I am very skeptical when it comes to individual claims, because anyone can simply make these things up.

And so I scrutinize things, I test and check them as much as possible. I am thankful for skeptics and people who point out the fake things. I don't care for people wearing glasses as thick as coke bottles telling me about trained observers, but that is different.

I'm open minded because I do not accept or dismiss peoples claims by default. I see them as possible, unless proven otherwise. But the more someone wants me to "believe", the less I trust them. And when someone tells me it's all based on what one "believes", rather than what can be understood and known then I think that person is just flat out wrong and is reaching - a sign of an agenda.

Being open minded is a big part of finding the truth, no doubt about it. However, you still have to be able to tell the difference between fact and fiction, and be able to filter out the fiction if you ever hope to find the truth.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Sometimes the truth is stranger than the fiction.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
What would be MORE amazing , is if they were to announce the presence of aliens, but also to announce how many people have lost their lives to keep the secret hidden for so long.
Maybe then the Governments that have kept this secret from the people would gain a little more credibility instead of losing it hand over fist day to day.
If they do do this 'disclosure' then how many people will say that the 'human looking alien' is in FACT a HUMAN posing as an alien to throw a spanner in the works, to make all of us UFO and Alien 'contemplators' a bit of carrot on a line, then turn round and say with all the hype and hysteria that lead up to the announcement you can all still be fooled so easily.
Yes I'm going say 'I won't be holding my breath for any time soon for disclosure to happen' I live in the now and take each day as it happens, great each morning with thanks and anything else that happens treat it accordingly.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Why now? what makes the next months different? I don't buy it, I would love if it happened but I'm not holding my breath

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by spartan1337
I don't buy it, I would love if it happened but I'm not holding my breath

I wouldn't hold my breath for an "If" either.

Wilcock said "If this does happen...."

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Well, IF it does, I'll be excited to see it. IF it doesn't happen, then my childhood dream of actually seeing any "ET" will be put off for that much longer, if I ever get to see.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Take a moment to consider two scenarios.

1. Everything in this thread comes true. How? There's a cryptic message on the news that the President will address the nation (or Prime Minister, King, etc...) that afternoon and that it's going to be the biggest thing in history. Half the people of the world are scared all to hell, the other half, our eternal optimists are excited and happy. At 7pm, on comes the president. 95% of the world population are huddled around their big screens, soda, burgers, and tin-foil hats. "We have aliens among us. VP, push the button." Depopulation + disclosure. Seriously doubt it.
2. This dude is making a play of his temporary fame to boost it all right before he breaks down, goes on sabbatical or retires. That was he gets the money with no thought of the end-result.

I used to listen to Coast2Coast. Art Bell was doing a show in the desert. He actually said he thought that they were going to see aliens. I stayed up all night to listen to that broadcast. Nothing. Who do you reckon Art got his info from?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join