It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Network TV Show Shows US Capitol Building Demolished

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
This was on one of the major network TV shows a month or two ago. I don't remember the name of the show for the life of me because I only saw about ten minutes.

Anyways, there is a video of the capitol building and timecode running on the lower third. Then all of the sudden the building is demolished, only it is a fake. The Capitol Building was unaffected according to the show, but the video was aired on TV and everybody on the show thought it was real.

Confused yet?

Anyways I was hoping to find this video and review it. Can anybody help me out.

What was the TV show called?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
No idea but it sounds fishy, or smells, which ever sense you prefer

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

yeah, I dont watch much TV.

But this I have to see again.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
This was on one of the major network TV shows a month or two ago. I don't remember the name of the show for the life of me because I only saw about ten minutes.

Anyways, there is a video of the capitol building and timecode running on the lower third. Then all of the sudden the building is demolished, only it is a fake. The Capitol Building was unaffected according to the show, but the video was aired on TV and everybody on the show thought it was real.

Confused yet?

Anyways I was hoping to find this video and review it. Can anybody help me out.

What was the TV show called?

Live Free or Die Hard.

Sounds familiar .

[edit on 7-10-2009 by UmbraSumus]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

I think thats it.

Any segments up?

I shall go see.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
someone else above me got it while i was typing .

[edit on 10/7/2009 by Alaskan Man]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Hey guys, just a thought- is the web really a safe place to discuss what laymen call "conspiracy theories?" Cause I've got a whopper, and proof, but I don't understand how people on this site so cavalierly announce these things. The gov't is almost certainly listening in.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

I'm not sure but if you can find some more similar video clips please post them!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Life without Humans? not sure if that showed the Capitol building, it did have a Timecode however.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Was it Die Hard???

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

At this point, McClane tries to re-establish contact with the FBI when a commercial plays on TV, showing off a "fake" explosion of the Capitol building and trying to create panic throughout the United States.

link

This certainly sounds like what you are looking for 12.21.12

Oh and don`t mention it , it was nothing .

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mkross1983

I think so, but still looking for a clip to review.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I never saw this, but then, I like to watch reruns of Cheyenne and Leave It To Beaver. But anytime I can watch capitalcritters being blown up is a great show to me! Anybody know where I can watch this and have an orgasmic experience? Barbara Billingsly doesn't do for me what she did when I was 7.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
It was the new Call of Duty game. Going to be sick when it finally comes out next month.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I can't say for sure when exactly this photo was taken. But I grabbed a screenshot from Google Earth. It appears they are undergoing some sort of renovations behind the Capitol Building, as in not visible from the street. Only visible from sattelite. Just thought it was a bit odd.

top topics

join