It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fools! Nasa + Moon Impact = Lie!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
First of all. No man has really landed on the moon as of yet. Believe the media hype of the late 60s and early 70s if you wish. Even today, no technology known to the community allows space explorers to enter our own damn planet and then re-ascend back out into space. And yet, some of you really think mankind has landed on the moon?

Secondly, with one expensive digital camera and a strong telescopic lens, you will pick up colors to the planet we call a moon, it is not a GREY rock formation of a planet whatsoever. Even recent NASA pictures from closer up reveal the moon as a grey satellite, when in reality, our own less expensive cameras can pick up colored formations of the moon. The color we perceive from our physical eyes is a grey planet, but in reality it is a colorful world.

Thirdly, think hard on this, really damn hard Do you remember how aerial space rockets set off here from land? Watch any lift off, and what do you see? A lot of fire underneath! Do you really believe a lift off carried a payload carrier designed to blast into a crater on the moon? Yah sure. Anyone remember the Space Shuttle Discovery mission blowing up in our own hemisphere? Anyone? That will be the day that a Nasa lift off carries a weapon that could explode into another planet. Sure, yah. Not gonna happen.

So, if NASA is so confident, they are timing it right down to the second of impact online, do you really think they would alarm the public with this information? These are the same agencies that debunk UFO sightings from pilots. politicians, and people from all walks of life. Anything you hear from a government agency is politically steered. Anything you hear from top brass agencies such as NASA is 100% engineered "dis"information. Believe what you want however.

Think on this! Do you really believe that any governed department is going to tell the public about a mission to impact another planetary body when they won’t even reveal the smallest impact experiments they conduct here on Earth? Think on it! If you still don’t get it, let me briefly help you get the point.

They are not firing anything at the moon on Friday morning. They have no weapon to fire into the moon Friday. They do however, have information about an event that will be coming from the moon Friday. They are downplaying the event as an experiment of their own design to find water. However, NASA is not responsible for the event coming up this Friday. Once again, your faith in your government officials fails you all. They have nothing to do with the event.

Now so called experts, quit talking about the moon like experts who live there. Quit yapping about craters and asteroid impacts like your some historian, you know jack shyte! You know what your officials have told you, and you know what was told to the media and the school system. Quit being fools!

The real fact is that NASA is taking credit for an event to come Friday as one they created and why? Cause if general and amateur astronomers alike catch this event Friday without any government agency claiming responsibility in advance, we will know there are activities on that little planet called the moon coming from inhabitants other than us Earthlings.

The event you will see online or on television will be a special effects generated video. A video of a payload being released and targeted by a lunar orbiter. It will be as much a fake special event as the ones where they tried to get everyone to believe they landed people on the moon. It will be a fake with better special effects than the late 60s fake.

By the way, even though todays cameras on Earth can pick up colors of the moon, this video they will release will again show the moon in grey color, to play on people’s brainwashed perceptions. You would think NASA would have the capability of displaying maps of the moon in color much like Google satellite can do here on Earth, but, maybe they had to cut back on color modes to achieve such a wonderous feat hey? You are all being had once again by a government agency.

If it is any consolation, this message is for the leaders of this planet, controlling the masses. “Good job boys and girls on manipulating the truth about history, religion, wars, economy, politics, laws, viruses, media, and space, great job”.

TRUTH & LIES:

1) Jesus Christ died for our sins. BS! Sick law enforcment jackasses tortured and publicly murdered the fella for standing against man made false authority.

2) Hitler was an antichrist. He was as much as, and no more, an idiot as any other President who believed war was necessary. Sixteen million people were murdered in the Holocaust, 6 million were Jewish and 8 million were not. Sick of hearing how the Jews are the only victims, when in fact, we are all victims.

3) Presidents and Prime Ministers alike are elected by the people for the people. BS! Never has been and never will be. Every candidate thinks they have solidarity and righteousness on their side in a campaign to win. When their team of followers help them win, they think they will be a Messiah until they meet their new bosses, and then they are informed they are a nothing more than a puppet for showmanship under the direction of the financial lenders. Fact!

4) 9/11 and the BS behind the war in Iraq. Of course the buildings were detonated floor by floor in a controlled demolition. Of course the Bin Laden empire of Afghanistan is colleagues of the Bush empire in the USA. Of course they are building an international pipeline between Afghanistan and Iraq, and Iran is smack dab in the middle. Yes, they are gearing for war in Iran for Spring, yes. However, China and Russia are waiting to pounce back in defence of countries that idle beside their own. The USA will face the horror that did Germany a half century ago.

5) The government lies. Their sub-departments lie. Their secret compounds lie. Officials lie and authorities lie. They lie to the media who promote the lies. Cops lie. We all lie. The history of this world is a lie. We live in lies. The only truth you will ever get from a public body, is the truth "they want you to hear". Quit asking for confirmation from a government body to proove the existence of additional visiting beings in this planet. Millions of people have photographed or videotaped them. Enough said! This planet is not only ours, we share it with other beings, we are just stuck here however.

Hey world leaders, "your time is at hand". Any plans?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Can someone move this to the garbage forums... or whatever forum it is where people can post inane nonsense.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
that'll do
2nd line

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Phew, that was a long one.

NASA is saying they are sending a payload type "projectile" to the moon. The LCROSS missle? Sounds fishy to me...

Maybe not a detonation device.
Linkity Link: www.nasa.gov...

The truth and lies section main point was #5. Well said.

Good read. Rant, but good.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Ok......I agree that all government lie, pretty much everything they say is a lie to cover up another lie. As far as us landing on the moon......well, my question is "could we do it today ?" Simply answered no, we cannot.

That being said.......what is it that is going to hit the moon, or be fired into the moon.....? By who and why......?

Any ideas.....?

Omegaman

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by PAYBACKCOMESSOON

You claim that nothing from the mainstream media can be believed. I agree to an extent, sometimes their are truthful, rarely but they are. also you claim that the moon is colorful but we can't view those colors. Can you show us any evidence to support such a claim?

you also said this claim, which honestly sounds ridiculous: "Even today, no technology known to the community allows space explorers to enter our own damn planet and then re-ascend back out into space. And yet, some of you really think mankind has landed on the moon?"

you are basically implying that humans NEVER went to space at all, which frankly is not true. This implies that no humans have ever repaired a space satellite or that the International Space Station does not exist en.wikipedia.org...

you also claim that humans never went to the moon. although the first famous moon landing is debatable, humans have gone to the moon five more times. en.wikipedia.org...

If the moon landings were fake, then why didn't Russia complain when this was aired? This single fact alone adds a lot of credibility to the other five moon landings that occurred.

I know, i know, everyone hates wikipedia, but the sources are linked there if you still don't believe me.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
this seems like it should be in RANTS rather then Space Exploration...

I agree that we are lied to a lot about the moon, just in a much less extreme manner

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

So, do tell us oh insightful one, how have you come upon this information that the current LCROS mission is all a fake?

Did you know that the mission is timed so that it can be viewed from earth? There are many observatories that will be watching the event as it happens, no tricks, no special effects just real science.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Use this thread as evidence of conspiracy theories causing madness.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
This thread is a s good as any other to ask....

Can someone find the first time the LCROSS Lunar Impact project was first publicly announced?

I'm curious about that.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I have a question.

What is this event that is going to happen NASA is covering up for and what kind of "things"(?) are on the moon that could cause this event?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

Exactly. Does the gov. lie? yes. Is everything a cover up or lie,no. We should be able to see the spacecraft's view of the impact after the projectile strikes as they intend to crash the craft directly after. If i see burning buildings or wounded aliens I will change my tune
The moon gets hit all the time by bigger objects,just science here folks.

jra

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
Can someone find the first time the LCROSS Lunar Impact project was first publicly announced?

I'm curious about that.

Not sure if this was the first time, but here's an article from April of 2006

www.universetoday.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
someone needs to link OP to the thread where they show photos of NASA's stuff on the moon, foot print trails and all.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I am going to have to disagree with you. And not because your reasons don't make sense, but because you don't know ANYTHING about NOTHING.

And neither do any of us.

You don't know what kind of technology is available. You probably weren't alive during the first moon landings.

How do I know that we went to the moon? We can view photos that the Russians and Chinese and Indians have taken which show the landing craft still there.

Second, we placed mirrors on the moon so we could fire shiny lasers at them to figure out how far it was from the earth. They do that still today.

Third, not everything is a government conspiracy.

Fourth, the impact cannot be "timed" to be set with special effects, people all over the world will be watching this thing live, not on TV, but LIVE as in with a telescope.

Observatories can see alot farther than the moon, they can't fake something like that with the world watching. If they did we would notice my friend.

So please move your rant to the BTS section entitled "Rants" and provide some documentation for your claims.

~Keeper

top topics

join