It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officials Tell Wary Americans: H1N1 Vaccination Is Safe, Get It

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
FOX Article

FOX is reporting that the vaccine is safe....GET IT!! NOW!!

Before it's too late.

/sarcasm

“I think many of the concerns by parents are based on the perception that this vaccine has been rushed into production and may not be safe,” said Tom Skinner, spokesman for the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. “And we understand parents' concerns — they want what is best for their children. We often tell people the best antidote for fear is information. And we ask them to really seek out sound and reliable information from sources they trust.”

Sad thing about this.....Many people are going to eat this # up and believe every word of it.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Nassim Haramein]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this article. It really helped me make the decision about whether to get the swine flu shot this year.

It's a good thing Fox doesn't allow comments on their articles, because this one would probably get slammed with them. They would have to hire moderators and place them on overtime, lol.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by SoLittleTimeToRead]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Nassim Haramein

The only reason Myself or my family will not get it yet, Is because I am not convinced it is a killer, yes people have died but 40-60,000 people die from the regular flu, and whats the death count on swine flu now? A thousand or so? If I die I Die the vaccine will not kill me, and there is no shot alive that can stop your maker from calling you. .

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Nassim Haramein

Iraq has WMD's! We must invade!

*invasion*

Ooops, now WMD's

shucks

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Iraq MIGHT have had 'weapons of mass destruction' (WMD's)
We in the U.S. & elsewhere have 'needles of mass destruction' (NMD's)..
Unfortunately, the result is the same!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
MSNBC as well fully supports the vaccine

MSNBC

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
lol same on CNN Frontpage with a little sick twist.

As vaccines arrive, H1N1 questions answered
www.cnn.com...

the article
www.cnn.com...
vaccine felt "good," "cold" and "watery"

All major news and local news also support the vaccines.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

You can't make this stuff up

EDIT: Well, maybe you can

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Nassim Haramein]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Yeah, never mind the rushed vaccine in 1976 that caused deaths and injuries, resulting millions being awarded in lawsuits. Link

...And the fact that the government passed the "Biodefense and Pandemic Vaccine and Drug Development Act of 2006" that protects the pharmaceutical industry from liability of vaccine related injuries or deaths. Link, Link

...or that one of the ingredients in some of the vaccines "Squalene" can cause neurological disorders and has proven this in lab experiments.
Link, Link

...or that some of the vaccines contain the poison mercury, that has been linked to autism in children. Link, Link

Yep, perfectly safe.

Seems like the last thing they would want you to do is research.

[edit on 10/8/2009 by DiabolusFireDragon]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I heard this morning on the radio from a "top" health official that "the vaccine is almost as safe as rain water". If he would have said it is almost as safe as cool-aid, I may have believed him!!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Hey, on GMA this morning they were at the CDC. Asking questions about the H1N1 vaccine and watching them working behind the glass. They asked if these workers at the CDC had taken the H1N1 vaccine. The answer was no.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DiabolusFireDragon

Thanks for bringing the facts that new generations have not seen.

The mass vaccination of swine flu started in October 12, 1976 by December 16 of 1976 the vaccination was stopped after the Neurological problems of side effects was causing either death or paralysis.

So I will rather wait until January of next year to see how this time the mass vaccination will go.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
When I see all of these MSM outlets pushing the vaccine like Nino Brown.....I always think of this Forecast......

How did they know??????

I know it's not just Tamiflu, but this whole thing smells like a bag of *** holes.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Nassim Haramein]

top topics

join