It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFO South Hampton

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
www.alienvideo.net...

"We looked up into the sky and there it was - a black triangle," A new UFO sighting captured on video by Dilys Barlette from her backyard in Shirley, Southhampton reveals a large, black, hovering triangular shapped UFO! "It did not seem to be moving left or right, it just drifted up into the clouds before disappearing," Mrs Barlett said. She said that she had no idea what this object could have been, but she did rule out that it was a kite because there was absolutely no wind that day. Another witnesss, Leonard Cattley, spotted a similar UFO (perhaps the same one) on the same day and said: "It was hovering for at least 15 minutes so we got a very good look at it, if it was a kite it would have been huge."

if it was a kite in a cloud liek that there would be wind...
the kite would be here and there and everywhere.

it sit's still and rotate''s sorta.
and the kite would be huge as heck...

i admit it look's like a kite...
But dang it would be the world's largest kite if so.

Now if someone was crazy enough to handglide in in a rain..cause u can hear rain..maybe lol

but can a hand glider sit still and not move?

[edit on 7-10-2009 by TheAmused]

[edit on 7-10-2009 by TheAmused]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I think it may be a solar balloon, they come in all types of shape, mainly created out of black trash bags. Check this out, they can get pretty big

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The pixelation of the object that happens throughout the video makes me think it was altered. It does have the shape of a kite and it kinda stays in one spot almost like there is a string that someone on the ground is holding it by. I have seen children make better fake UFO videos than this.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Another video, apparently the same object, discussed here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join