It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA's LCROSS, false flag or forced disclosure?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Remember when NASA crashed some Apollo sections on the moon in the late 60s and it produced a "ring like a bell" effect? I have my opinions that maybe this is another test to try and reproduce that "ring" effect in order to study the mass and purhaps to see if the moon is indeed hollow as some suspect.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

I find it strange whenever NASA does anything to tell you the truth. Perhaps it's a biased point of view.

That I think is the point. For some reason you inherently disbeleive anything from NASA. No one questioned when the othe countries crashed their probes. In fact no one has really complained about any of the probes that have crashed into the Moon since Luna 2 in 1959. All this hype is due to a poorly title Scientific American Article about LCROSS about bombing the moon: SA article

There is no bomb, there is no attack. No attack means no false flag/retaliation strikes on Earth. With no inhabitants on the moon, what would there be to disclose?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by butch_uk
DoomsdayRex, sadly, the sun does not revolve around you, if you have a gripe, please u2u the appropriate people, don't post your bitching here.

I think I'll do it here. Do we really need yet another LCROSS thread?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockstrongo37

There are no active seismometers on the Moon. There is no way to record the seismic effects of the impact.

The Moon is not hollow. Try this experiment. Get a solid piece of iron, a sphere would be nice but not necessary, an ingot or even a flat piece will work just fine. Hang it on a string. Hit it with something. Does it ring? Is it hollow?

Same principle.

[edit on 10/7/2009 by Phage]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

There were several sensors on the moon, as to the possibility that they are no longer active? You nor I know the answer to that. But indeed they were active and they did detect that "ring" that I was talking about.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
Trying to provoke a reaction from who exactly? Moon People?
They dont exist so i doubt it.
As you say your only speculating but there is definitly no cause to be getting nervous about.

No idiot, the clangers

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

How do you mean admit i am wrong? Did you read my opening post?
I said i was speculating.
Did you read my response to Jubjub?
Stop trying to give me a label. I don't like boxes.
I was looking for some other theories and motivations, instead of the water explanation.
Still if nothing happens i will happily post it here and send you a "i was wrong" u2u. If it al goes pearshaped do i get one from you?

I really hope the one and only reason is the search for water under the surface.

EDIT because i can't spell

[edit on 8/10/09 by locster]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
India has found water already, soooooooooooo??????? *your move*

Express news service
Tags : Chandrayaan-I mission, NASA, Water, moon

lycanthropy who knows?????lol @ big puppies

Days after the Chandrayaan-I mission to the moon had to be aborted prematurely, US space agency NASA tonight said India’s maiden lunar mission had confirmed the presence of water molecules in the polar region of moon’s surface. Indian Space Research Organisation’s chairman G Madhavan Nair called the finding “path breaking”.

NASA said data from its Moon Mineralogy Mapper, or M3, one of the 11 payloads aboard the Chandrayaan-I spacecraft, had revealed water molecules in “amounts that are greater than predicted, but still relatively small”. It said the instrument had also found traces of hydroxyl, a molecule containing one oxygen atom and one hydrogen atom, in the lunar soil.

“Water ice on the moon has been something of a holy grail for lunar scientists for a very long time,” said Jim Green, director of the Planetary Science Division at NASA Headquarters in Washington. “This surprising finding has come about through the ingenuity, perseverance and international cooperation between NASA and the India Space Research Organisation”.

[edit on 10/8/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
India has found water already, soooooooooooo?

Actually, it was a NASA project, carried on the Chandrayaan mission, that found water molecules. The amount of water discovered is miniscule; there is more moisture in concrete.

However, LCROSS is not looking for just molecules of water. It is looking for ice water, something previous missions such as Clementine had hinted at but could not confirm.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
India has found water already, soooooooooooo?

Actually, it was a NASA project, carried on the Chandrayaan mission, that found water molecules. The amount of water discovered is miniscule; there is more moisture in concrete.

However, LCROSS is not looking for just molecules of water. It is looking for ice water, something previous missions such as Clementine had hinted at but could not confirm.

But we agree they already know water is up there, right friend? cool

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by locster
Still if nothing happens i will happily post it here and send you a "i was wrong" u2u. If it al goes pearshaped do i get one from you?

I won't just admit I was wrong, I will post a video of me eating my hat, completely give up skepticism and join the Pegasus Research Consortium.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
Was the two other threads in as many days about this subject not enough?

MODS: Can we please merge these threads and lock any others that pop-up? This is ridiculous.

Who are you the ATS police or what? Your comments are mostly negative all across this board. Why post at all when you have nothing good to say? I am getting sick of stumbling on your comments as they most often annoy me.

You've just earned a big fat ignore from me

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Wormwood Squirm]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
For anyone interested in the moon impact test but lacking the right time and a big telescope, you can watch it go down live on the NASA site: Link to Live NASA Moon Bombing Video

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Well thought out post. If ET's really did warn us off the moon, I don't see any reason why they wouldnt show up and knock this thing off course, live in front of everyone. Highly speculative tho.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

You were right and i was wrong, NOTHING happened!

Now you are going to say i am going to use that as proof, but relax, i won't.
Not untill we get some more data from NASA.
I'll let people fill in the blanks for themselves.

RV anyone?

[edit on 11/10/09 by locster]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join