It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contactees/Abductees as bait?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Here I go again with a speculative question that I think needs addressing. *Sheesh!* It's fairly simple, straight to the point and based on common sense so it's about to be attacked, slanted, seen as overly skeptical and critical and perhaps inhumane and barbaric. So be it. I'm severly Human. Here goes:

Why, if the Abduction/Contactee scenario is so prolific and recurring, are there not organizations within governments that simply use (perhaps against their will. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.) Abductees and Contactees who have a history of purported regular contact, for bait to "attract" the Abduction Scenario to a known location so as to trap their Abductors and Contactors in the act? I don't think this exists otherwise we would have heard about Galactic Vengeance stories by now. Space Brothers United Army saucering in to annihilate the Human Pestilence. Ha!

Think about it. We could house about a dozen or so regularly visited Contactees/Abductees in a heavily surveilled structure until it's time for one or all of them to have their next scheduled and appointed probing and thus attract the Intergalactic or Interdimensional little perverted doctors into a snare for the taking at which point we probe, poke, impregnate and basically violate all of their collective senses of free will in one fell swoop.

Two things would be served to Humanity at this point. Our paleolithic sense of Justice and our much cruder (in theory) in comparison application of scientific study of other biologics that are either multitemporal/pandimensional or multiplanetary.

Worrying about repercussions of our actions has never been our M.O. in the collective Human Psyche before, why should we worry about it now?

Catch it. Kill it. Study it. Or.........
Catch them. Study them in a controlled stasis. Conquer them at their own game.

This of course, is all speculative wishful thinking. There are only a few plausible scenarios regarding their presence on this planet.

1) They are here and in cahoots with global governments and therefore are calling the shots concerning paranoid delusions of Grand Design and Plan (bloodline drivel) or

2) They are here and governments know they are here and can do nothing to stop their presence or else they wouldn't be here because we killed a few. Or

3) They are not here and the stuff we are witnessing is us in which case Justice again would be served by capturing those responsible and subjecting THEM to their own Mengellan type procedures. Boy I like that!

Barbaric thinking? Yeah probably. Would it feel good at a collective Human Psyche level? I think so. Why? Because at least on these issues we would again have some sense of control over what was previously unknown.

It has been our pattern of action in the past that what is unknown but potentially existent at a level of perceived threat is just generally ignored. Pretend it isn't there or just blatantly say that those who oppose are Wacko Nutjobs.

Time for bait. Let's see what we catch.

Wacko Nutjob,

Erik

[edit on 22/OctpmWed, 07 Oct 2009 12:57:35 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
For starters you completely underestimate the capabilities of the Ets. We're not talking about setting a trap for a possum to wander into. Contactees / Abductees have tried to set up video and audio devices. We have lots of great video of abductees suddenly getting up from a deep sleep and turning off the recording devices.

We also have videos where the equipment obviously turns off and then back on again or the screen goes blank.

Based on reports it would seem there are some government agencies or groups who do use these people as "bait". They report being watched or even being abducted again by humans who run medical tests and question them.

I doubt you're thinking of anything that hasn't already been discussed within the closed door meetings. If they were to move a group of these people into a controlled environment I would guess the ETs would simply stop contact during that time. If the ETs are operating with the intention of keeping these interactions secret from the public as well as the government.

Some claim the government knows full well about these events and has agreed to allow them to take place. We really just don't know when it comes down to it, my guess as to why certain World governments refuse to even approach disclosure is probably connected to these things in some way. If the US government has some sort of treaty allowing ETs to abduct humans for study can you imagine them ever releasing that fact?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi

It's an interesting idea which has already been done by some Military and Intelligence organizations.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Circle

It's an interesting idea which has already been done by some Military and Intelligence organizations.

Your response smacks a bit of some sort of authority or knowledge aforehand. Would you care to elaborate and divulge a source or two? Please?

[edit on 22/OctpmWed, 07 Oct 2009 22:03:16 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
For starters you completely underestimate the capabilities of the Ets. We're not talking about setting a trap for a possum to wander into. Contactees / Abductees have tried to set up video and audio devices. We have lots of great video of abductees suddenly getting up from a deep sleep and turning off the recording devices.

We also have videos where the equipment obviously turns off and then back on again or the screen goes blank.

Based on reports it would seem there are some government agencies or groups who do use these people as "bait". They report being watched or even being abducted again by humans who run medical tests and question them.

I doubt you're thinking of anything that hasn't already been discussed within the closed door meetings. If they were to move a group of these people into a controlled environment I would guess the ETs would simply stop contact during that time. If the ETs are operating with the intention of keeping these interactions secret from the public as well as the government.

Some claim the government knows full well about these events and has agreed to allow them to take place. We really just don't know when it comes down to it, my guess as to why certain World governments refuse to even approach disclosure is probably connected to these things in some way. If the US government has some sort of treaty allowing ETs to abduct humans for study can you imagine them ever releasing that fact?

How am I underestimating anything at all in my inquery? Your response is just as speculative as my OP. If this is going down in any way beyond the imaginative machinations of such as myself and the purported others, where is the evidence of it?

Please do not take this as a harsh criticism. Firstly, speculation is a rare treat I allow myself as of late and I usually dwell quite comfortably in the realm of known facts which in this scenario precious little exists as common knowledge if any at all exists. I hear and read a lot of myth and legend but nothing that I can put my finger on beyond printed hearsay and what memories I have been allowed to keep of my own experiences. I cannot prove that they happened and that pi$$es me off!

This is why I say, lay a trap. If I am underestimating E.T. (who said it has to be Extraterrestrial? Could be Extradimensional or suboceanic for all we know), then this idea is at least a start to understanding where we are grossly underestimating this phenomenon.

I am one of the Wacko Nutjobs that have had multiple experiences. I would volunteer myself in this grand experiment gladly if I knew the perpetrators stood a chance of being taken down or out. Gladly!

As I understand it, Contactees are the ones who have experienced "Sweetness and Light" type scenarios and Abductees are the ones who have experienced non-volunteered physical removals and violations galore. I am in the latter. Kill 'em.

If they bleed, they can be beaten.

It would be different if I was the invader of their realm. I am the stranger in their world and they can do as they wish accordingly. But this is my realm and they are the invader whom or whatever they is/are!

I did not have a nice set of experiences. I will even accept to a point that somehow I was the catalyst for them in some way. That is until I had experiences involving multiple witnesses/victims in the same scenario. We all can't be crazy. Perhaps I have been used unbeknownst to my own person as bait already.

Kill 'em. Violate them. Study them with high speed blunt objects.

Hostile toward that which I do not understand that has used me without my expressed permission? You bet!

Cheers, *whew!* whatta rant!

Erik

[edit on 22/OctpmWed, 07 Oct 2009 22:05:27 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by redwoodjedi

Your response smacks a bit of some sort of authority or knowledge aforehand. Would you care to elaborate and divuldge a source or two? Please?

I would be more than happy to elaborate on this and divulge my sources. Unfortunatly at this time I cannot do so to protect certain friends and colleagues. I will mention two things - MIT ( Prof. Ellison) and Sandia
(RAF Brize Norton) in more depth under certain conditions. Check out what happened at Chequers in 1991. Also the Sociologist that died in Wales under mysterious cjrcumstances (University of London and Vienna Convention) in mid 1990s at WSG Abductee / Contactee Study Group.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Circle]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by redwoodjedi

Your response smacks a bit of some sort of authority or knowledge aforehand. Would you care to elaborate and divuldge a source or two? Please?

I would be more than happy to elaborate on this and divulge my sources. Unfortunatly at this time I cannot do so to protect certain friends and colleagues. I will mention two things - MIT ( Prof. Ellison) and Sandia
(RAF Brize Norton) in more depth under certain conditions. Check out what happened at Chequers in 1991.

Thank you very much, Circle. You have done exactly what I asked and more than I expected. I will be only too happy to check out the sources and direction you have provided. I am sure I will find it very interesting and possibly educating/enlightening.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Also the Sociologist that died in Wales under mysterious cjrcumstances (University of London and Vienna Convention) in mid 1990s at WSG Abductee / Contactee Study Group.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Also the Sociologist that died in Wales under mysterious cjrcumstances (University of London and Vienna Convention) in mid 1990s at WSG Abductee / Contactee Study Group.

Thanks again. I will look into this as well. Keep it coming if you can without harm to yourself or to others. I understand.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The USAF Remote Viewers Manual was used in conjunction with CSETI Protocols with certain subjects invited to paticipate.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

The USAF Remote Viewers Manual was used in conjunction with CSETI Protocols with certain subjects invited to paticipate.

You're losing me. Forgive my cluelessness if I am not making the corollation between the process of Remote Viewing and the Contact/Abduction experience. Too many speculative loose ends there. Could you narrow it down a bit for me please? Thanks.

Cheers,

Erik

edit to add: Does this have to do with the afforementioned CSETI Protocals?

[edit on 22/OctpmWed, 07 Oct 2009 15:23:31 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
This (CSETI, Remote Viewing to make E.T. Contact) is starting to smack a bit of Exopolitics and the Majestic Documents. The first is on very shaky ground and the latter has been recognized pretty irrefutably as a hoax as promulgated by Disinfo Agent Richard Doty a.k.a. "Falcon". Numerous Red Flags there. Do you offer a more substantiative path with a little less primrose? This is simply what I have pulled up thus far concerning those two factors as a combined whole.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Abductees are psychic due to their experiences or the other way round. Military use psychics for espinage and (RV and Stargate). Military study abductees.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Abductees are psychic due to their experiences or the other way round. Military use psychics for espinage and (RV and Stargate). Military study abductees.

I thank you for your input and material, Circle. However, I feel that it is not helping me as I do not feel like I have any special ability whatsovever in any extra or external fashion beyond that which would be perceived as normal by any number of corroborative and accepted schools of objective science (although I do have some problems with that and I will explain why in a bit).

I fully understand what remote viewing is and have come to find that it is a refined ability of repeated practice that can inherently be done by anyone with a willingness to do so. I am also fully aware of remote viewing's uses in an espionage capacity and of it's early inceptions under the guidance and tutelage by the likes of Ingo Swan and a couple other key figures in it's not so distant black-ops and psy-ops oriented military and government history.

What I am looking for is documentation or hell, I would even settle for a verbal dissertation coming straight from the mouth of someone with verifiable credentials telling me that this and that and such and such does this, this and this and then proceed to show me.

I am tired of vague questionable documents, third and fourth hand hearsay, and just about any faction of the New Age element coming up with one unverifiable story and artifact after another.

I would also like to submit to all fundamentalist skeptics and debunkers that I would be willing to undergo a complete psychological eval for all of your prescribed reasons if you would do me the kindness of doing the exact same eval for my reasons those of which most outstanding would be why they feel the almost obsessive need to debunk my experiences, and the need to be the one that says this is what is happening, and how that need comes across to me like just because you didn't have an "experience" that your lack of said experience is the basis of normal that all else is judged by. What a bunch of crap!

Again I appreciate your contribution but it is really not helping me in a personal capacity or in a broader social capacity of understanding.

I need details. I've already got enough vague. Overflowing with vague.

Cheers,

Erik

[edit on 22/OctpmWed, 07 Oct 2009 16:52:27 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
If you're willing to subject yourself to government lockdown that's great but how do you propose obtaining other contactees / abductees?

The experiences reported by people who interact with the Greys reminds me of the processes and techniques we humans use in the study of endangered or new animal species. I suppose it would be normal for a human study subject to feel violent towards his tormentors just as the animals we study probably feel about the scientists who capture them, take biological samples, tag them and release them. . .

Would it be possible to get some links to the stories about the dead contactees and so on? Google is not pulling up much of anything based on what little has been posted.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
If you're willing to subject yourself to government lockdown that's great but how do you propose obtaining other contactees / abductees?

The experiences reported by people who interact with the Greys reminds me of the processes and techniques we humans use in the study of endangered or new animal species. I suppose it would be normal for a human study subject to feel violent towards his tormentors just as the animals we study probably feel about the scientists who capture them, take biological samples, tag them and release them. . .

Would it be possible to get some links to the stories about the dead contactees and so on? Google is not pulling up much of anything based on what little has been posted.

Dead Contactees? Oh, that's just great. I don't have the foggiest of what you are talking about there.

As far as subjecting myself to this trap experiment or what have you is concerned, I can't be the only willing one. I'm sure there are others like me waiting for an opportunity to wrap their fingers around a pasty grey throat with high tech weapons hopefully behind them as back up. Delusional fantasy, I know. But if given the chance I would take it no question. Then that sucker would hang on my wall as not a trophy but a warning to other would be abductors.

It's hard to speak on such things without anthropomorphizing. The Human reference is all I have along with it's trite and unreliable emotions. These things seem to act without conscience. Death is too good for them. I may seem like an ant to their perceived superiority but analogous to that is the odd critter that takes down a man in all of his perceived superiority.

All I want is to hurt one real bad. Preferably the ones that are the guilty party.

There I go speculating again on things I cannot confirm, prove or verify in any way. Catalyst enough to be sure to kill the next one if given an opportunity just as proof alone. Peace my a$$, I will draw no quarter!

One cannot forgive what one does not understand what it is that needs forgiving...

Cheers,

Erik

[edit on 22/OctpmWed, 07 Oct 2009 22:13:05 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Do you have any links to websites with more information on this or your previous post? Google is not pulling up anything based on searches of the terms you've posted so far.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Well that's enough of my personal vendetta wish. Kind of psycho I know. We'll just not talk about that little aspect of my person any more and continue on in a more appropriate and scholarly direction in this thread.

Circle was trying to tell me something along the lines of this kind of trap or detainment having already been played out for sometime within lesser known government affiliations involving CSETI and Remote Viewing. However the material en proviso was less than satisfying and for the most part frustratingly vague.

Does anyone have anything a little more concrete that they can divulge without risk to themselves or those in their care?

Anything in that regard would be exceedingly helpful and of course it goes without saying, highly enlightening.

Thanks in advance and Cheers,

Erik

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
This is just a shameless bump to see if anyone else is interested in this topic. If not, I will let this thread crawl back into the hole from whence it came. Thanks!

Cheers,

Erik

top topics

join