It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politely Impersonal Behavior

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

I am glad you found it useful, Hazelnut.
It was an unexpected question to be asked on this site, which makes it all the more interesting - and useful (for everyone reading it).

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Vanitas]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

When one is blatantly honest about everything (threatening?) and does not hesitate to make their points with one who is painfully polite, does not want confrontation and avoids expressing their innermost feelings, the rift widens to the point that neither is capable of overcoming internal hurt to feel the other's confusion.

Excellent statement and thank you for the praise, I've enjoyed giving my opinion and participating in this thread.

I hope some of the things I have said have helped you in one shape or form, I don't think you would be asking these type of questions unless you had a specific reason.

As for me, if you looked at me, spoke to me, watched or even heard me then you would describe me as an extrovert.

Mainly I am, but also on the inside I have introvert qualities. Strangely enough its the majority of my extrovert persona that wouldn't let those introvert tendencies show...

The situation you described in your OP isn't too much different from the one I found myself in recently.

<< 1   >>

join