It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

raptor pod was this under the jets?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
visit the link to see the tech behind this camera, i heard there may have been some thing like a "pod" underneath the jets that struck the twin towers was this what they were using to get the high def vid link data for guidence

www.raf.mod.uk...

[edit on 7/10/2009 by stealthyaroura] for bad link and again

[edit on 7/10/2009 by stealthyaroura]

[edit on 7/10/2009 by stealthyaroura]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

You heard wrong. None of the jets had pods. That is a myth perpetuated by people who do not know what the wings look like from underneath.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura
visit the link to see the tech behind this camera, i heard there may have been some thing like a "pod" underneath the jets that struck the twin towers was this what they were using to get the high def vid link data for guidence

You need a high definition video link/data to fly an airliner into a 1,100' tall building?

Ooooook. Next!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
hey i'm only putting it out there as a possible explanation for the "pod following" people, i dont know either way but i thought it may have relevance.

WOW some of you seem to have grasped sarcasme.well done there, now you may want to try critical thinking

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura
hey i'm only putting it out there as a possible explanation for the "pod following" people, i dont know either way but i thought it may have relevance.

WOW some of you seem to have grasped sarcasme.well done there, now you may want to try critical thinking

Nah, that's not what it is. These 9/11 conspiracy people are fighting tooth and nail for the mainstream public to take them seriously, and they're frustrated at the armies of wackos coming in and saying there were lasers from outer space, holograms, nukes in the basement, and god knows what else, making them look like a bunch of lunatics by association.

As for me, I'm laughing my [censored] off because you're all but getting into fistfights with each other over what the "secret conspiracy" is actually supposed to be. Best part of all, you actually complain you're not getting anywhere with this bit becuase you just can't comprehend that your own worst enemies aren't any secret gov't disinformation campaign, but rather yourselves.

It's a case study on how *not* to conduct a grass roots campaign.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

what you say is so true, this is why i tend to stay out of this part of the site, it's nothing but a bunch of frustrated bullies. all i was doing was bringing the attention of a device to the "pod people" that i had heard of mentioned about on the jets and thought it may have been relevant.

i dont know what took the towers down, but it was not two planes alone.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
There was no "pod" on Flight 175 and anybody claiming there was is spreading disinformation. You can read all about what the "pod" really is at the following link:

www.questionsquestions.net...

top topics

join