It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foolish man, treads lightly.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
reply to post by Republican08

Maybe you should believe in Jesus?

Or be more attractive.

Jesus...no.

Attractive, not real savvy.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ZenOnKwalsky

Not sure what you mean.

I know the davinci code is a movie lol.

And I live my life accordingly to what is right and wrong.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08

Not sure what you mean.

Da Vinci thing is pure fiction and what D Brown says there is only his opinion.
I simply cant get why you fight so hard the other people beliefs...Now got a theory: it seems to you that its you who know better whats right and wrong...
Kind of Jesuit Ninia from D Brawn only upside down...Am I right ??? )

[edit on 10-10-2009 by ZenOnKwalsky]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences.

Explanation: No S&F!

I'm quite disgusted by the OP's title as its not congruent at all with the title of the fox news article and is therefor showing that the OP'er was intent on ad homining the person in question by discribing that person as "Foolish" and then in addition went on putting a rather "holy than thou" slant on their own OP concerning the person in questions barely reported motivations!
:shk:

1stly the fox news article doesn't report on who he was praying to!
2ndly its also not reported what,where,when,who,how or why he got his message from!
3rdly Jesus wasn't the only one the Romans crucified and I'm sure many were made to bare their own crosses and I note that even Jesus had a simple humble man help him with his [according to the story told by the bible]!
4th It looks like fox news has searched him out and reported on him and is the real reason this story is being pushed and not that he was seeking attention. His cross carrying is no more gregarious than you driving your favourite car or wearing a nice suit or t-shirt with some logo etc. We all try to present ourselves to the world at large with an image we feel as comfortable with as possible. His just happened to be bearing a 12ft cross for others its a Ferrari etc.

Personal Disclosure: Its threads like these on ATS that make me want to

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZenOnKwalsky

Originally posted by Republican08

Not sure what you mean.

Da Vinci thing is pure fiction and what D Brown says there is only his opinion.
I simply cant get why you fight so hard the other people beliefs...Now got a theory: it seems to you that its you who know better whats right and wrong...
Kind of Jesuit Ninia from D Brawn only upside down...Am I right ??? )

[edit on 10-10-2009 by ZenOnKwalsky]

Cannot say i'm familiar with either of them.

@ Guyabovethispost.

It's fox news, I'm a long time watcher.

No surprise they didn't put him down, but exalt him. Raise him up.

And a man from Texas to Up north... hmm should you even need to question what religion he was for??? Maybe it was Zeus!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Disclaimer: As above!

Explanation: The fox news article seems pretty UNBIASED either way to me! It neither praises him or derides him..OMG it just reported some bare facts...has hell suddenly frozen over because fox news actually for once came thru on its motto of "We report! You decide!" in an amzingly undistorted spunless fashion?

I do need to question as that's what ATS is all about and I'm quite sure that making ASSUMPTIONS is sorta frown greatly upon! Care to refute?

Personal Disclosure: I wouldn't be surprised by ZEUS at all as I'm a Hellenist and I personally worship Achlys. This is despite me being full on of white anglo saxon protestant decent and growing up in Australia!

Edited for spelling [of to or].
Edited to make preety look pretty! :shk: me a

[edit on 10-10-2009 by OmegaLogos]

[edit on 10-10-2009 by OmegaLogos]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I think this is acutally good for a man who has obviously had a troubled past. It has given him time to think on his actions, and helped him feel that he has physically done something to help himself, instead of just said "sorry" and pretended to move on. Just my $0.02.

Cherry

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join