It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genetic Grey Clones-Nazi Technology?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
What amazes me are the Pro-ET brigade who are always so quick to slam the possibility of a human answer.

Oh it can't be human invention cos we don't have the intelligence or the technology.

Then they trot out the ancient drawings..pffft. could be anything.

We are alone, there are no ET's.

We are a species that has risen and fallen several times, if there are remnants of ancient tech on the moon or Mars then you can bet it is ancient human tech.

That is why the SS researched the Occult, to find the ancient tech.

Our species currently is like a trauma victim just recovering from amnesia, the memories are returning and with that recovery has come the return of technology.

The theme of genetics spans all the way back to the writings of Sumer.
They wrote of the ancients who came before them, the Annunaki.
Now you can pretend the Annunaki were ET's or you can accept that they were human scientist's.

Some of the post's have stated that all the Nazi scientist's were executed at the Nuremberg trials,hmmm so not so.
And even if they were, the research remained quite intact and worth plenty to those with an interest.

It is not my intent to convert the ET believers, i am merely attempting to shine some light on another possibility which has more credibility and as more information is released through FOI is becoming more and more probable.

Many of you may have witnessed UFO's, none of you have witnessed an ET.

Conspicuous by their absence these ET's

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
And as a final word to the debunkers and comedians.

Those FOI freedom of information requests are going to get real busy real soon.

And as each year rolls past something new will pop out of the woodwork.

Most WW2 documentation is still classified and will not be released until 2015/2020.

If you insist on ridicule that is fine, the last laugh shall be mine.

Anybody willing to make a proper contribution to the debate is welcome.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
intersting idea... i ahve thought about this myself at times.... it makes sense but as the saying goes "who knows for shore"

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I have thought this may be a likely conclusion when you read how very far back man was working on gene manipulation. It would explain why crashes of "alien" ships seem to be all near military bases and it would explain the height and type variations of the creatures. Our ships our creations flying them practicing for space travel.
I am thinking we have been working on making a human hybrid from animals that have talents for space survival. temperature, hibernation, size and such. It would explain so very much!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Another quick thought. If the gov has been creating and raising these multiple types of beings since way back. They could, as they develop, lose some contol of them, some odd occurances maybe the created not obeying their creators. Maybe in the end they will just say hell no i don't want to travel to Mars!
Could they become violent? Some of the things people see could be tests on how they will travel and take samples on other planets. It would also explain why the military seems so aware and able to get quickly on the spot when there are crashes and whay they keep crashing if these are test flights.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Wow i was just reading about chemeras and what is being done..what if humans are periodicaly cleaned from the planet BECAUSE we reach this state of wanting to mix and blend creatures including ourselves? The old Myths if a grain of truth show it happened before.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

Most WW2 documentation is still classified and will not be released until 2015/2020.

In fact that is not true. about 95% of the documents are open to the public. While there's still a substantial and interesting part missing, it is absolute hogwash to say that most documentation is not already released.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join